July 25, 2014 | 1984 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jcdixon

After trying three disappointing waterproof mascaras that gave me raccoon eyes without even getting in water, I tried this based on reviews. I'm pleased with it so far. I've only worn it twice so far, but I'm liking the softness and that you absolutely cannot mess it up putting it on. It does not clump or smudge. I wore it to the beach yesterday then dried off and changed and went out to dinner and looked great! Definitely my new favorite for a natural look, and for beach/pool days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by kathynoemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY a mascara I can wear daily!! This is a godsend for me.
A little background..I have slick straight lashes that get weighed down by mascara so I have to use waterproof mascara (it dries almost instantaneously so my lashes stay curled rather than slowly falling after like, 5 minutes) BUT I also have very dry/brittle lashes so using waterproof mascara on a daily basis would just make my lashes very prone to falling out. I love CG LashBlast and Maybelline Falsies but, like I said, too drying on my brittle lashes. So I had a dilemma for quite some time...I literally stopped wearing any eye makeup because I didn't want thin lashes and e/s without mascara is a no-no for me. I would only wear it on special occasions.
Then I tried full 'n' soft on a whim, tired of not being able to wear mascara.
It is waterproof, so it dries right away and the work of my curler + mascara don't go to waste AND it leaves my lashes feeling soft and it's super easy to remove at night! (in comparison to other waterproof mascaras) Can you say HG?! As for the work of the actual mascara, it lengthens them and slightly thickens. It doesn't thicken as much as I'd like, but it's adequate enough and if I plop on a couple coats I can get it real thick.
I do notice that at the end of the day the curl has started to give in to my super straight lashes and is falling so I'll still use Falsies on special occasions/long nights.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by nora1407

I like this mascara as I already have pretty good natural lashes and find that others make my lashes look clumpy and shiny (but not in a good way!). This mascara is great for day use because its truly soft, understated and is also fine for night time when I layer it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This mascara is okay. Definitely more for people who are into the natural lashes look. I'm personally more of a fake lashes look kind of person so this mascara is eh. I'll keep it as an extra. Also, it smells TERRIBLE! I'll update on the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Lately I've been going for more of a natural look. Basically BB cream and mascara only. I'm sick of my mascaras that attempt to look like "false" lashes. So I decided to try a natural-look mascara and read all the reviews for Full n Soft and I bought it and I absolutely love it. So here are some pros and cons. Hope this helps others.

CONS
Ugly packaging (made me skeptical to purchase at first)
No real volumizing effects
Minimal length effects

***I have long lashes naturally***

PROS
Perfectly natural looking
True black coloring
No clumps what so ever (even after 3-4 coats)
No spidery effect
No flaking
No smuding
Easy to apply
Great seperation

This will be my new daily mascara. But, remember this is for a natural look. I'd still wear my DS blackout when going out but, for everyday use this is will become my go to product I'm sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ilove this mascara. It works great with my already long and thick lashes. It darkens them beautifully, holds a curl, doesn't flake or smudge, ugh it's just incredible. I like that it's not a big rubbery brush, those tend to make my lashes look clumpy. This mascara is build able for day or night looks. I hate the tube though, it looks cheap nd boring, especially for such a lovely product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad mascara. For me, this mascara provided just enough volume with a bit of length. It wasn't over the top, but it did me justice. The waterproof formula does work. I would suggest to take off any eyeliner and/or mascara not waterproof prior to putting on this mascara to prevent raccoon eyes. There are times when I've worn this to the pool/beach and I discovered I had raccoon eyes but it wasn't from this mascara...thank goodness. Also, this mascara definitely provides a "soft" texture after application. I do not feel my lashes are "crunchy." It's also very easy to take this mascara off! Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to take to the beach because I never go without mascara. Loved it. Good staying power, and two coats kept my lashes long, dark, defined. I love makeup butmy everyday standard is pared down: just mascara, tinted moisturizer, and a bit of lip color. This is perfect for summer days that involve the pool or beach.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by stephytu

Great mascara if you're going for a natural look. Unfortunately I have very ugly eyelashes :( Not long and curly at all so a lot of the dramatic mascaras make me look...dumb. But this mascara is great! You can layer it up to make it darker and it NEVER clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lilyofthevalley47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overhyped. I have straight Asian lashes that will stay if curled and used with the right mascara (waterproof, usually) but this mascara brought my lashes down. Not to a complete non-curl but a flattened curl. Did barely anything for length and volume was so-so. I thought I was into natural lashes until this lol I have come to realize that the bigger the lashes the better. Would definitely not repurchase. Good thing its time is up!