August 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Cleansers - Avene - Cleanance soapless gel cleanser for oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by doubleclicks

I have been using this for 4 years now! the only cleanser that made me repurchase. It cleans very well, without drying out my face and making it feel tight and uncomfortable. However, my complexion stopped improving after a year of usage, and only maintained it. I have been trying to look for a better alternative but I have yet to find it. Until then, I will be sticking to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by andrealablache

I love this product! I have never really suffered from acne as such, but because I was using all the bad products in the past (mainly NEUTROGENA and Clean & Clear - which didn't fit my skin type probably) and made it even worse. I have seen considerable improvements using AVENE Gel Cleanser and will keep on using it until something better comes along (if ever!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lunademaya26

Today is my eighth day of using it and I am so thankful to God that I decided to buy this product. I have really bad breakouts before this, my pimples were very deep and cannot be extracted, and they were sort of bumpy on my skin plus they looked like huge scars. I was so upset and I didn't know what to do, I have quite a fair-skin so the pimples looked really obvious on my face :( At first, I was quite reluctant to buy this because it was really expensive, but since I have use their Thermal Spring Water for the past two years and it worked like magic on my sensitive skin, plus it relieved my itchy skin and the tight feeling on my face after I have cleanse it using Neutrogena Deep Facial Cleanser ( I think this cleanser cause me such huge breakouts), so why didn't I try their cleanser too? Seriously, this cleanser really HEALED my skin on the very first day I'm using it, and it cleaned BETTER than my previous Neutrogena cleanser! After I have wash my face using Soapless Gel Cleanser, I would spray my face with Thermal Spring Water and that's it! ( I skipped the toner part because I got no money any more) So today on eighth day, the scars on face seem to fade away a lil bit, and the deep bumpy pimples are getting smaller and my face becomes softer and smoother, I can't believe I will notice a huge improvement just after a week of using it <3 <3 <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by stephyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I adore this cleanser and have been happily using it for the past 9months. Right after using it, my face is soft and healthy looking. My skin is at its best, nearly blemish free and totally glowing.

The smell is mild and this is one of the best cleansers I have used on my very sensitive skin. I suffer from keratosis pilaris and this cleanser seems to have helped soothe the condition.

I do not have oily skin but I thought i'd give it a go to help treat a few mild blemishes and prevent breakouts. It's perfect for my sensitive combination skin and in Australia, it can be brought from the chemist for $23 and it lasts for months. My best cleanser yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been dealing with VERY oily skin for the past 9 months, and wasted so much money on different products that have either made my skin worse, or irritated me. I have pretty sensitive skin that used to be very dry, so this oily thing is new to me.
I love that this product is for sensitive skin. It has made my skin 80% less oily, yet it hasn't dryed it out at all.
I bought the sample pack and have also been using the toner and cream, and I just love all three.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by piecreampie

Great product. Not over-drying, lasts a long time, effective. Really does lessen my sebum production and is great on the dry parts of my face as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Great cleanser. Bit expensive though.
It is light, it has a nice fragrance, a little goes a looong way, it cleans well, it makes my face clear, it dries my pimples and it makes my pores smaller.
It doesn't help with blackheads but I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin type: combination, extremely sensitive with mild rosacea on cheeks.

Ever since I discovered I have rosacea, I have been taking steps to overhaul my entire skincare range and threw out any known irritants, including my old cleanser. I wanted something that does not contain soap, no SLS and geared towards combination skin and because I was so impressed with Avene's Thermal Spring Water that calmed down the redness on my cheeks, I decided to buy this too. And I love it! The packaging is a good one, because the consistency is thick and honestly I do not need a lot to clean my entire face. I do double cleansing with an oil cleanser prior to using this though, so that may partly be the reason. The twist top allows for a controlled amount to be dispensed, and a pump would waste products, plus this is easier to travel with than a pump. That's just IMHO.

I have no breakouts, no adverse reactions of any kind, and between this and Avene Thermal Spring Water, my rosacea has calmed down tremendously. I'll buy this forever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by michullivan

I have been using this product for about a year, and I love it! I have combination/oily skin, and this cleanser calms it down a bit. I love the packaging, it is so easy to travel with because of the lid. It is a gentle cleanser and my dermatologist recommended it to me, I won't use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

Not crasy about the bottle, a pump would be great. Both myself & my DD use it. No fanfare, this is a very good cleanser for combitation and/or oily skin and it's not overdrying. If only they could change the presentation.