July 29, 2014 | 2091 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

This product help with redness and any acne scar that is still visible. Makes your sking feel great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this product years ago and decided to repurchase last weekend. When I applied, my cheeks and nose flushed bright red. I do have rosacea but I've never had an immediate flushing reaction like that before. So I washed it off and applied Metrogel by itself. I tried it again the next day to be sure and same reaction. I have no idea what ingredient would have caused it but it's going back to the store. Bummer!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really works to help fade my acne scars and soothe my skin whenever I get sunburn. It 's also enough to be used as moisturizer at night since I have oily skin. It absorbs your skin well without making it feel greasy. Its pricey but a great serum for maintaining clearer and smoother complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Cmd2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This just doesn't work well with my sensitive skin. It managed to both suck every last bit of moisture out of my skin, AND broke me out into a rash of small pimples everywhere (even on my cheeks) that do not seem to want to heal. It turned what used to be good skin (that I thought maybe just needed a small boost) into a complete mess. I think retinol in any form is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by s721

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great serum. I feel it honestly changed my skin, and reduced breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by alka13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The only serum which works for my sensitive skin and actually improves it. Miracles do not happen, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cinmin

This gave me a huge Easter Egg on my chin! Haven't had a zit for a long time. It gave me one swollen, deep, large cyst right in the middle of my chin. Got it as a GWP--thankfully I didn't buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by RuthF

I had been looking forward to feeling I was old enough to use this 'wonder product'. I finally bought some and used it faithfully every night for four months... and saw no improvement in my 'starting-to-look-tired-and-ageing' skin at all. It felt nice to apply, smelt nice and certainly didnt seem to do any harm, but overall I'm really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ivylee612

I use it day and night. LOVE IT!