August 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by AD1990

This is for Stellabell:

Like many other MUA users, I come on this site to read honest reviews about
beauty products to learn from others' mistakes or triumphs. I have stumbled
upon your review of the Estée Lauder ANR serum and your hatred for 20 year-olds
was appalling. You see, I am 23 and am looking for a preventative measure for
wrinkles and am also looking for a solution to correct my dark spots from my
teenage sunbathing years. Estee Lauder's ANR serum seems like a good candidate.
I have asked many trustworthy beauty experts if it is "bad" to use products that
are intended for an "older age group" as young as my 20's. The answers I got were
all synonymously NO. In your review, you were very judgmental and insulting to 20 year olds worldwide, which shows just how narrow-minded and underexposed you are (perhaps even a little jealous that you couldn't afford this yourself 10-something years ago?). I, for one, am an example of a 20-something that is NOT using my "dad's hard earned money" to make my purchases or to pay rent or anything for that
matter. Many of us have respectable jobs at our age and are holding our own.
Yes, I agree that perhaps teenagers under 18 who are spending $100's on luxury
products can seem spoiled and financially absurd, but who am I to judge if their parents are fine with it and they can afford it. Please, age-gracefully and stop posting hate-reviews, and focus on the actual purpose of this site. Thank you in advance.

As for my experience after purchasing this serum, I would have to say it's the best I have ever tried. Prior to this, I have been using Kiehl's serums, which were good, but I think they may have been drying my skin out a little. I have also tried multiple vitamin C based serums such as Ole Henriksen's serum and Avalon Organics but they did not seem to do much for my skin. The ANR definitely leaves a "glow" on my skin. And my aunt who is around 60+ is a strict EL user and she looks like she is in her mid-forties (big reason as to why I wanted to test this product out)! I will write another review for this 5+ years from now, when I can begin to see if my skin is deteriorating.

10 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

This product help with redness and any acne scar that is still visible. Makes your sking feel great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this product years ago and decided to repurchase last weekend. When I applied, my cheeks and nose flushed bright red. I do have rosacea but I've never had an immediate flushing reaction like that before. So I washed it off and applied Metrogel by itself. I tried it again the next day to be sure and same reaction. I have no idea what ingredient would have caused it but it's going back to the store. Bummer!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really works to help fade my acne scars and soothe my skin whenever I get sunburn. It 's also enough to be used as moisturizer at night since I have oily skin. It absorbs your skin well without making it feel greasy. Its pricey but a great serum for maintaining clearer and smoother complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Cmd2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This just doesn't work well with my sensitive skin. It managed to both suck every last bit of moisture out of my skin, AND broke me out into a rash of small pimples everywhere (even on my cheeks) that do not seem to want to heal. It turned what used to be good skin (that I thought maybe just needed a small boost) into a complete mess. I think retinol in any form is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by s721

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great serum. I feel it honestly changed my skin, and reduced breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by alka13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The only serum which works for my sensitive skin and actually improves it. Miracles do not happen, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cinmin

This gave me a huge Easter Egg on my chin! Haven't had a zit for a long time. It gave me one swollen, deep, large cyst right in the middle of my chin. Got it as a GWP--thankfully I didn't buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by RuthF

I had been looking forward to feeling I was old enough to use this 'wonder product'. I finally bought some and used it faithfully every night for four months... and saw no improvement in my 'starting-to-look-tired-and-ageing' skin at all. It felt nice to apply, smelt nice and certainly didnt seem to do any harm, but overall I'm really disappointed.