October 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by monka191

Does anyone else noticed, that L'Oreal foundations are too watery??
For the price, quality and quantity, that's definite NO in my beauty bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by petavelvet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my absolute holy grail foundation. It is easy to apply, blends well, has buildable coverage and looks pretty natural. I wish it was easier to get hold of my exact shade though - I am N1 and all stores seem to think that only carrying the pinker C1 is enough. It's great to have finally found a foundation that doesn't cost too much and is pale enough and not too pink for my neutral toned skin. I have sensitive/dehydrated/combination skin and it doesn't make me break out or settle into the drier parts of my face. It's not the most long-lasting foundation but it gets me through a work day just fine without losing too much, as long as I use setting powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by beautysign

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin so I can really only wear this if I slather on loads of moisturiser and apply it directly after. It has a thin consistency but gives a medium coverage and does not oxidise. However it does crease around my mouth when I smile and I can only wear it for a few hours before it makes my skin go very prunelike. At times I've looked in the mirror and seen it crack in places , how embarrassing . This also has spf in it and it does flashback in pictures. The lid also tends to fall off which is a pain and a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is just an okay foundation. It's not great for oily skin and doesn't last all day. Like I said, just average.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

I remember using this in high school, this has been around for as long as I can remember. I like the true match pressed powder, so I decided to try this again after a few years and see how I like it. At first it looked great, but as an hour passed I had so much oil on my face! Not only that but it settled in my pores like you wouldn't imagine. I returned it immediately because I wanted my money back.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1337

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to wear drugstore foundations all the time...Maybelline, L'Oreal, Rimmel etc etc until I started using Estee Lauder Double Wear (and experimenting with other high end foundations). Anyway, I ran out of the DW, happened to be in a Superdrug and ended up buying L'Oreal True Match. I really wanted to like this. L'Oreal foundations used to look great on my skin. But this was just a no no for me. Colour wise, it was perfect since I always use about the lightest one, but it made my face an oily mess. I already have oily skin, and within 30 minutes of applying this (and using primer and powder):

My face was extra oily
I have dry patches in certain areas on my face (around the nose and mouth) and this really made those patches stand out
It made my pores seem bigger (even though they're not that big to begin with)
And the coverage was so so. I have slight redness around my nose and mouth and have a few blemishes that need a lot more coverage.

For what it did, I can't really say the price was worth it.

Using DW, I can usually go about 5 hrs before a touch up, with TM, I just wanted to wash my face straight away.
I tried giving this to my mother but she didn't like it either (she has dry skin) and I'm not really sure what to do with it.
I would say, try to get a sample of this before buying. For some people, its HG material, for others...not so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by frinhewitt

This foundation is gorgeous, I purchase mine from priceline. It looks like skin while covering up redness and evening out skin time. I have a fair bit of acne and redness on my face so ours easy for foundation to look 'obvious' but this makes my skin look even and fresh! The packaging is great! Pros: packaging, quality, just a great drugstore foundation, a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by SCowsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Loreal True Match Foundation in Beige N4. As I have lost a lot of my tan I bought N3 yesterday which is a step lighter. I have been wearing Revlon Colourstay Foundation for years and I am completely in love with it but, I wanted something that wasn't so matte. As it's coming into summer I feel as though I want a little more shimmer to the skin.
Loreal True Match offers this added shimmer & even more. Its blendable, silky and sets beautifully. It would not be recommended for oily skin!
Overall a brilliant foundation but, I will be returning to my beloved Revlon Colourstay as soon as the two bottles are finished. Not because I don't like True Match but, because Revlon Colourstay is just my holy grail product and I find it to be the ultimate drugstore foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I am returning this product today. I wanted to love it so bad but its not for me. I was drawn to this product because I love the formula, the range of colors and the price point. Im not sure if I picked the wrong shade but my face just felt muddy. Its extremely oily and I have dry skin. I set this with a powder and still hated it. I almost went back inside and wanted to wipe it all off. Ima go back to my Maybelline Fit Me its way better than this and the finish is so natural looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by akneil

If I had to pick one word to describe this foundation, I would pick: meh.
I found it looked good in some areas, decent medium coverage and a satin finish. But after just an hour there were foundation wrinkles from smiling and squinting. Yikes.
I also found it was ridiculously hard to blend around peach fuzz; it got all patchy and not nice looking at all. It seriously had me reconsidering Michelle Money's hilarious video on shaving your face. And I don't even have much peach fuzz. Double Yikes.

I'm just so confused because in some areas it looks good, and others it looks terrible. I'm going to try it out with different applicators and primers. But really, you shouldn't have to work so hard to make foundation look good.

Maybe this works for some, but for me it's not worth it. Especially since I'm in between W2 and W3.. which is a pretty big jump, they really need a W2.5 IMO. Also in Canada it's like $18 at SDM, $12 at Target and $10 at Walmart. That's more on the expensive side for drug store foundation. Waste of money when you can spend less on better foundations.