October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just okay for me. It looks great at first, but I feel like after several hours it just fades off. I do use a primer and setting powder, but it just doesn't last and doesn't look right. It is also a watery texture, and I hate that it doesn't have a pump. I could see this working for some people (lots of color options!), but it just wasn't that amazing. I'm just mixing this with other foundations to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MorganSoane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have had this foundation in my collection for a while now and although I wouldn't consider this a HG, I find myself reaching for it a lot. Firstly, this has an amazing shade range for a drugstore foundation. For reference I have been using shade N2 when I don't have a tan, and it's got a really nice yellow undertone which is sometimes hard to find. I really love the coverage that this provides (natural medium-full), I would say that this has a demi matte finish that doesn't look too much with a powder over top. I have only found two downsides to this product which is why I didn't rate it a 5; this clings to dry patches like a b***ch, even with heavily moisturised skin. So I wouldn't recommend this to someone with lots of dry flaky patches of skin. Also, because of the fact I have to use an intense moisturiser (even with a primer) it doesn't last as long as I would like :/ I do tend to re powder two/three times a day when using this on my normal slightly oily skin. Overall, I do really like this product and would re purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lolliepollies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just wanna say that this make-up almost saved my life. I do have lots of allergies to a variety types of foundations, except this one!... I know is not supposed to be hypoallergenic at all but it is a very gently product and cheap too!
I think we use lot of products that are so hard to our skin that sometimes we don't even realize it. But this one is a total winner... I mean if one of you doesn't have enough money to buy an expensive hypoallergenic product, you can give a try to this one for a while... it has a very light weight :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by laurenVkealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to purchase this foundation after reading many great reviews of it online. I don't find it to be super blendable at all! it goes on streaky and doesn't blend, awful sticky texture and made me look lifeless. I have tried loads of different techniques:
with prime
Fingers
Nothing works! awfulawfulawful

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle of this stuff. DEFINITELY my favourite foundation (over & above NARS Sheer Glow & Bobbi Brown one). I use the colour "Honey", and it is a perfect match. Hallelujah that a "drugstore" brand has a colour that is my skin tone! It actually matches my skin colour better than MAC & Bobbi Brown & NARS! I love the consistency and it gives the perfect level of coverage. I use this everyday and after almost 12 hours, there is only slight fading. And I get soo many compliments at work on my skin! Just overall am amazing foundation, and I have nothing bad to say about it. I do have dry skin so I'm not sure how this holds up with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

For my combination (mostly oily) skin, this foundation has been the only one to work for me even compared to high end. In general, my skin is not sensitive however when it comes to foundations, my skin is SO picky and I'll have extreme breakouts to certain ones, this one hasn't broken me out once. My sister suffers acne & uses this foundation, she prefers this over Revelon Naked foundation. This is a great foundation not only for the price & array of colours it offers, but because it does what it advertises to do. It is actually super blend able no matter what tool you use ( I use a real techniques buffing brush)! I do not suffer severe acne or redness so I usually only need one coat to cover all blemishes, dark circles and the little redness I get. On some days I'll use two and it is still blend able, and even with two layers it looks so natural. The great thing about this product is that the longer it sets the more natural it looks. And no white cast in pictures even with the SPF! I always use a primer and setting powder because of my oiliness, without it I do get pretty oily so be careful! I must point out that when I use a beauty blender, it does not stick to any of my dry patches which is great because Toronto's harsh winter gave me plenty. However if I use any kind of brush, it sticks to them just a tad so beware those of you with dry skin! Overall, my favourite foundation ever! Best tool to use it with would be beauty blender, I recommend this to people with normal-oily skin. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Sahara2468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use W4.5 and it works great. I have combination skin so I do set it with a powder. It doesn't make me breakout. So far it has been the only liquid foundation that matches my skin and has good coverage I don't like heavy coverage so I would say this is moderate it is build-able if you want more. I haven't seen many stores carry .5 colors. I bought W4.5 at target and they no longer carry it so I will have to go online to see who carries it. W4.5 has a yellow undertone it is a lot darker than W4 which I found to be strange but I hope they don't discontinue it. I read some reviews that mention shimmer in it??? The one I use doesn't have shimmer. It's the short round glass bottle with the twist off cap. I wish they would change packaging I think the twist off is kind of messy maybe a squeeze bottle or a pump since it is very liquidy would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xxalicelynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried R2 and its looks so good on ma skins. Its blend easily and covers ma pimple also redness or dark spot acne past greatly but after 6 hours its getting be oily so u need covering with two way cake powd

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation but I think you really have to take into consideration the general condition of your skin before you decide to purchase it. I am an NC25 in MAC Studiofix and C2 in MAC Face and Body. Because both of these are pretty yellow, I opted for a Warm toned color and I was not disappointed. I chose W3 and I feel like it's a really good match (checked in outdoor light) I would not say this would be a very good foundation for people with oily skin but when you first out it on, it's deceptive because it feels somewhat dry. However, as the morning wears on, it definitely needs a bit of blotting for me and I would say I have fairly normal/combo skin. But, how realistic is it to want a dewy creamy look and NOT have to blot. Seems like women been blotting their foreheads and noses forever so maybe it's just what we have to put up with. For me, I'd rather have a bit of oil break thru than have a foundation so dry as to make my face look like the Grand Canyon. The overall staying power is ok with me. I'm not really trying to get perfect 16 hour wear either though. As for it being a bottle versus a pump, meh, whatever. People have gone a bit overboard in their terror of bacteria IMO. it's all over you all the time, get over it. But, I do have to stop mid-makeup to go wash my hands. Overall, for nature skin like mine, I like it once I got a good color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

First impression review: the color W4 matches my NC25 complexion perfectly with strong yellow tones and NO pink. Love the texture and initial finish. I'll update to see how it holds up throughout the day on my oily skin.