September 18, 2014 | 1342 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like to use this after I put on make-up. It makes my face look fresh and dewy. The smell is even nice too. It does not make miracles but its a neat product. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2007 7:08:00 AM More reviews by sagacat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not bad. I use it as my substitute of H2O+ OASIS MIST, which is the HG mist of mine:) Inexpensive, hydrating, nice feel. Better than thermal mists like Vichy or Avene. And i am trusted in Mario Badescu, an inexpensive but fully "functional" brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by LTH2486

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, I LOVE this. I actually really like the smell! It makes my skin soo soft and feel really hydrated. I also use it to set my make-up. I tried Fix+ and it made my face oily. This makes it glowy and beautiful. I LOVE IT!! Only $7 at Nordstrom!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by bareMAC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this soooooo much, this is my first and last facial spray, I couldn't believe the moisture I get from this product, its amazing! And the smell is fine, for the split second you can smell it. Another staple product from MB!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 8:55:00 AM More reviews by starlight256

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nadi1010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mtalla27

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by SweetPinkRagdoll

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by icit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.