Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

Ingredients: Deionized Water,Aloe Extract, Bladderwrack Extract,Herbal Extract, Rose Extract,Gardenia Extract,Propylene Glycol 5/20/09 :)

on 5/18/2009 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

i LOVE this!
i use it to set my makeup, before school for a moisturized/dewy finish, in my hair, and in my moisturizer.
it's amazing.
i have acne, and it doesn't break me out.
+ it is soooo cheap!
get it, for sure.

i ordered this recently after my sister bought it and im so glad i did, its the best pick me up spray ever! its slightly moisturizing but i spray it on afer i moisturize anyway, and the light rose scent is just that, not overpowering and very pleasant. and it came with an awesome MB gift set with 3 bottles 2 oz each and a mirror all in a cute makeup case for free! i would repurchase.

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

on 12/12/2008 1:55:00 AM

Such a gem! inexpensive little pick me up that i cant live without!
in the summer heat i love it, in the cold winter i love it......love it so much, makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.....it makes it a great no brainer gift for $7........and if you have a loved one in the hospital, bring them this, they need it, trust me!!!

on 11/7/2008 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This a great little product to cool my face when I'm having a hot flash! I was using Evian spray cans but I thought I'd try this and I'm glad I did. There isn't a Badescu product that I don't like!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This spray is definitely a staple product. I use mineral makeup, and it's perfect for setting my makeup. It is also amazing throughout the day when you can start to feel your makeup heavy on your face, or on a hot humid perspiring summer day to refresh your face. I like the spray b/c it's doesn't spray on runny. Plus I don't even need to dab it off b/c it absorbs so well. Wonderful product from MB!

on 3/27/2008 4:45:00 PM

I love this product! Simple and refreshing. No bells, whistles, or unnecessary ingredients. I have repurchased and will continue to do so!

on 3/27/2008 3:29:00 PM

Alright, for only $7 USD per 4 OZ. bottle, this is way worth it!
Not only do you get rosewater (which is a great spray for face and hair), aloe and herbs are included in the solution. I use this on my face and hair. It cools my face, and makes my hair feel uber soft and clean! The soft smell is great, because you can cover it easily with perfume or lotion. Definitely a great deal. :)

Top Rated Mario Badescu Products