December 22, 2014 | 1748 users online

Bronzers - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Bronze Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has rescued me from years of walking around with a chalky face thanks to my high spf sunscreens. Manufacturers don't seem to get it that not only pale skins/caucasians need protection, Asians, Afro-Carribbeans , Latins etc.,stc., need it just as much . Finally my slow brain worked out that this was the way to continue with my spf's & still look vaguely natural. It may seem a little expensive-but a bottle will last ages & is not pore clogging-as far as i can see. Today I mixed a teeny amount into my Mene & Moy spf 30 and I look like me, not my washed out doppelganger! This product is sheer genius & even if the spf thing isn't a problem for you it makes a lovely subtle bronzer without scary metallic bits-a no-no for my oily sisters , and is oil free.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by marieantoinette

I have NO idea what the first reviewer is raving about with flavours because this is a concentrated bronze liquid and I mean CONCENTRATED. I mix it with any moisturiser and it is essentially a tinted moisturiser! I love it and have been using it forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

This really feels great on and looks fabulous! It kinda stains your skin a light tan color and it shows up on my NC42 tone. I use this with either the moisturizing day cream or the SPF22 and whenever I use it I dont really need anything else on (except my Cle concealer) This is definatley a good thing to try if you want the tinted moisturizer look in a natural product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I was hesitant to buy this, so I received it in swap...and kicked myself for not trying it sooner! This is a bronzer you can wear alone or blend with moisturizer. I am planning to use it to darken a too-light foundation, too. It has the signature herbal Dr.Hauschka smell and sinks right in. I also have to rave about the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with an elegant looking 'lock-able' pump. You get a very large amount of product, considering just a drop is needed (unless you are very dark, then you could probably use it as a foundation!).