Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

on 5/18/2004 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this because of all the rave reviews on MUA. Although it is a decent product, I expected more.

I find the texture a little greasy. It hasn't broken me out, but I do find that powder is necessary after to tone down the shine.

Also, this really is just a darker pigment, I don't find that it has any coverage at all.

I guess I was hoping for a great summer staple - just add this to a little moisterizer and go - no powder, no foundation needed. But I find that isn't the case.

Maybe I just need to play around with it a little more - adjust the amount I use or the way I use it. I will update in another week or so.

**Update** I've started adding this to my foundation to add some color to my face in the summer. It does give a nice color - not orange-y at all and better than the powder bronzers that I have tried (Bobbi Brown, Cargo). I still don't think it is a miracle product and the pump on the bottle isn't the greatest, but it is serving it's purpose.

on 4/30/2004 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a beautifull, elegant, wonderfull product. I adore this. I am PPP. I have not been in the sun since I was 19 Yrs. old(now 31)I mix with my Dr.H moisturizer and I het the most awsome glow. Just gives me the look of perfect skin year round.

on 3/24/2004 6:24:00 AM

This product has rescued me from years of walking around with a chalky face thanks to my high spf sunscreens. Manufacturers don't seem to get it that not only pale skins/caucasians need protection, Asians, Afro-Carribbeans , Latins etc.,stc., need it just as much . Finally my slow brain worked out that this was the way to continue with my spf's & still look vaguely natural. It may seem a little expensive-but a bottle will last ages & is not pore clogging-as far as i can see. Today I mixed a teeny amount into my Mene & Moy spf 30 and I look like me, not my washed out doppelganger! This product is sheer genius & even if the spf thing isn't a problem for you it makes a lovely subtle bronzer without scary metallic bits-a no-no for my oily sisters , and is oil free.

I have NO idea what the first reviewer is raving about with flavours because this is a concentrated bronze liquid and I mean CONCENTRATED. I mix it with any moisturiser and it is essentially a tinted moisturiser! I love it and have been using it forever.

on 12/12/2003 2:56:00 AM

This really feels great on and looks fabulous! It kinda stains your skin a light tan color and it shows up on my NC42 tone. I use this with either the moisturizing day cream or the SPF22 and whenever I use it I dont really need anything else on (except my Cle concealer) This is definatley a good thing to try if you want the tinted moisturizer look in a natural product.

on 10/14/2003 9:41:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this, so I received it in swap...and kicked myself for not trying it sooner! This is a bronzer you can wear alone or blend with moisturizer. I am planning to use it to darken a too-light foundation, too. It has the signature herbal Dr.Hauschka smell and sinks right in. I also have to rave about the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with an elegant looking 'lock-able' pump. You get a very large amount of product, considering just a drop is needed (unless you are very dark, then you could probably use it as a foundation!).

Popular Bronzers