August 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Bronzers - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Bronze Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by marieantoinette

I have NO idea what the first reviewer is raving about with flavours because this is a concentrated bronze liquid and I mean CONCENTRATED. I mix it with any moisturiser and it is essentially a tinted moisturiser! I love it and have been using it forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

This really feels great on and looks fabulous! It kinda stains your skin a light tan color and it shows up on my NC42 tone. I use this with either the moisturizing day cream or the SPF22 and whenever I use it I dont really need anything else on (except my Cle concealer) This is definatley a good thing to try if you want the tinted moisturizer look in a natural product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I was hesitant to buy this, so I received it in swap...and kicked myself for not trying it sooner! This is a bronzer you can wear alone or blend with moisturizer. I am planning to use it to darken a too-light foundation, too. It has the signature herbal Dr.Hauschka smell and sinks right in. I also have to rave about the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with an elegant looking 'lock-able' pump. You get a very large amount of product, considering just a drop is needed (unless you are very dark, then you could probably use it as a foundation!).