December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo - it's one of my staples. It is also the first shampoo that I ever used (and I've tried many) that genuinely did significantly alter the texture of my hair (in a good way). I just got about 6 1/2 inches cut off my hair, but before I did, it had a tendency (still does) to get frizzy (even though I have no curl whatsoever - go figure). This shampoo smoothed my hair considerably and left a nice shine, made it more manageable. I still love it now that my hair is shorter (still shoulder length) - leaves it soft, silky, and shiny. I use the whole line together - shampoo, conditioner, and skinny serum. I'd definitely recommend this! Oh, and one of the best things about this line is that it significantly reduces drying time. :o)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by valnoble

Seems to leave a coating on my hair and makes my hair GREASY. Very gross. Okay to use for a quick washing like after the bar if your hair stinks like smoke, but otherwise I don't recommend it. Too many silicones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by krosser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the shampoo it smells really good and lathers really well. I would reperchase if I don't find something else. It isn't amazing or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by lolly2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very curly hair and I could tell the difference after the first washing. Nice and smooth! Usually it takes a long time to comb through my hair as it tangles very easy - not with this stuff. The comb slid right through. I'm definitely going to buy this again esp for the humid months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2005 3:44:00 AM More reviews by buny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the conditioner and serum along with this and my hair is silky smooth, it used to be a frizzy mess. Blow drying time is waaaay shorter than before. Shampoo doesn't lather much, I have to use kind of a lot to be able to massage it around my scalp.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by VintageSinger

This shampoo while not as great as its sister conditioner is a decent product. It smells great and does help combat frizz. Best if used with entire Super Skinny line (shampoo, conditioner and serum). Bottom line: it's nice, but don't be afraid to buy something cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Loved the smell of this!! Like nice fresh green apples. Did a good job of cleaning my hair without stripping it. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Rabia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didnt notice anything, My hair still frizzed and frazzled as they battled humidity. Wouldnt purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mutleyo

This shampoo (in combination with the conditioner and serum) worked great on my hair. I have very thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and I used this for the first time yesterday and my hair was very easy to straighten and very smooth and sleek. Nice smell to all the products as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sistahmaryisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't know if this product cuts down on blowdrying time because I tend to let my short hair air dry. However I have noticed how soft and moisturized my hair feels after using this product. I love the smell of it and a little goes a long way. I will definitely be buying and using this product more often.