April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by lolly2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very curly hair and I could tell the difference after the first washing. Nice and smooth! Usually it takes a long time to comb through my hair as it tangles very easy - not with this stuff. The comb slid right through. I'm definitely going to buy this again esp for the humid months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2005 3:44:00 AM More reviews by buny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the conditioner and serum along with this and my hair is silky smooth, it used to be a frizzy mess. Blow drying time is waaaay shorter than before. Shampoo doesn't lather much, I have to use kind of a lot to be able to massage it around my scalp.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by VintageSinger

This shampoo while not as great as its sister conditioner is a decent product. It smells great and does help combat frizz. Best if used with entire Super Skinny line (shampoo, conditioner and serum). Bottom line: it's nice, but don't be afraid to buy something cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Loved the smell of this!! Like nice fresh green apples. Did a good job of cleaning my hair without stripping it. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Rabia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didnt notice anything, My hair still frizzed and frazzled as they battled humidity. Wouldnt purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mutleyo

This shampoo (in combination with the conditioner and serum) worked great on my hair. I have very thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and I used this for the first time yesterday and my hair was very easy to straighten and very smooth and sleek. Nice smell to all the products as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sistahmaryisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't know if this product cuts down on blowdrying time because I tend to let my short hair air dry. However I have noticed how soft and moisturized my hair feels after using this product. I love the smell of it and a little goes a long way. I will definitely be buying and using this product more often.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this product to be overrated. YES, it helped with cutting down drying time, but that's all it did. The packaging was simple, nothing huge. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This just made my hair feel dirty and heavy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by bettybrown

This stuff might not be bad if you have oily hair with a lot of natural volume. I don't, but I have to work to keep my hair sleek and glossy and tame flyaways. I have bra-strap-length, fine hair, but lots of it. It smells fantastic, but it just weighed my hair down and made it dry and static-y at the same time. The ingrediants are: Water, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarconsinate, Isoceteth-20, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PEG-150, Distearate, PEG-3 Dioleoylamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Trimethysiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Polyquarternium-10, Triethyl Citrate, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf/Anthemis Nobilis/Lawsonia Inernis (Henna)/Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba)/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbonate. Whew!