Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

2.8

Not tested on animals

on 8/11/2005 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Seems to leave a coating on my hair and makes my hair GREASY. Very gross. Okay to use for a quick washing like after the bar if your hair stinks like smoke, but otherwise I don't recommend it. Too many silicones.

on 7/27/2005 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the shampoo it smells really good and lathers really well. I would reperchase if I don't find something else. It isn't amazing or anything.

on 7/14/2005 11:59:00 PM

I have very curly hair and I could tell the difference after the first washing. Nice and smooth! Usually it takes a long time to comb through my hair as it tangles very easy - not with this stuff. The comb slid right through. I'm definitely going to buy this again esp for the humid months.

on 6/25/2005 3:44:00 AM

I use the conditioner and serum along with this and my hair is silky smooth, it used to be a frizzy mess. Blow drying time is waaaay shorter than before. Shampoo doesn't lather much, I have to use kind of a lot to be able to massage it around my scalp.

This shampoo while not as great as its sister conditioner is a decent product. It smells great and does help combat frizz. Best if used with entire Super Skinny line (shampoo, conditioner and serum). Bottom line: it's nice, but don't be afraid to buy something cheaper.

on 6/4/2005 11:15:00 PM

Loved the smell of this!! Like nice fresh green apples. Did a good job of cleaning my hair without stripping it. Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2005 12:36:00 AM

I didnt notice anything, My hair still frizzed and frazzled as they battled humidity. Wouldnt purchase it again.

on 5/4/2005 1:23:00 PM

This shampoo (in combination with the conditioner and serum) worked great on my hair. I have very thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and I used this for the first time yesterday and my hair was very easy to straighten and very smooth and sleek. Nice smell to all the products as well.

I wouldn't know if this product cuts down on blowdrying time because I tend to let my short hair air dry. However I have noticed how soft and moisturized my hair feels after using this product. I love the smell of it and a little goes a long way. I will definitely be buying and using this product more often.

on 3/6/2005 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I find this product to be overrated. YES, it helped with cutting down drying time, but that's all it did. The packaging was simple, nothing huge. I won't be repurchasing.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products