September 17, 2014 | 1952 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bradeson

I cant believe there arent more raves about this! I am SOOOOO picky about putting moisturizer on my combo skin. My pores clog so easy. I love this stuff! I actually slather it on & dont have to worry about breakouts. I also use the citrus cleaners, and there is such an improvement, my pores look so much smaller. I am surprised some people said it stings, I use all over my eyes w/ no prob.! No matter how poor I get, I will still scrape together the $50 for more when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

I started using Dr. Perricone's product a couple of months ago.
The face finishing moisturizer isn't suppose to be spectacular. It does exactly what it says it does. It gives you a soft glow. It keeps you moisturized (not if you are have really dry skin). You have to use it in conjunction with his other products to see a change in your complexion. And for those of you who said that this smells like fish, you obviously haven't tried it. I smells like rose. I think it's from the rosemary extracts. But that's one thing that keeps me coming back for more. And I don't know why it's making some people break out. I'm prone to break outs and so is my boyfriend. I don't have a problem. I got my boyfriend to use it because his skin was drying out lately and he has no problem either. And he really really has a problem with acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by skin_obsessed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very thick and no benefit to my skin. What's up with this Perricone craze?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Theresa714

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in the sephora pink bag promo. When I first put this on I really liked it, my skin felt really smooth and moisturized and I liked the rose fragrance. I then went to sephora's site to check out the price. 50 bucks seemed pretty steep but I thought if it worked that good it was worth it. I am glad I decided to use more of the sample before purchasing because the next time I tried it I had a severe allergic reation to it. Both of my eyes swelled shut. I was very disapointed because it really seemed to work on my skin.
If it wasn't for that I would have given a higher rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by meljoyschal

This makes my skin feel absolutely fantastic. It's so soft and more evened out. The only thing I didn't like about it was the slight rose scent. But the benefits far out-weigh the scent. Ok I have used this for a while now and the second pot I got of this stuff smells like fish. What's up with that?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by NatashaJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely terrible product. I love the smell and the texture, but it gave me horrendous breakouts! I used this right after I got it in a sephora freebie bag, and I noticed that my face broke out in 3 areas it NEVER breaks out on: My forhead, my hollows of my cheeks, and my nose. I just thought it was hormonal, so I started using my La Mer and Retin-A to clear my skin without drying it out.

Well, my skin cleared up, and two days ago I used this again, because I like the scent. BAD IDEA!!! I now have two huge zits on my forhead and my cheeks. This was from only 6 hours of use! I don't know what is in this stuff, as I have extremely sensitive skin, but am not zit prone by any means, but this stuff is like good skin kryptonite on me! Definately can't recommend this to anyone, unless you have skin made of steel and are not oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample in Sephora's Pink Bag promotion. I was afraid at first (because it's so expensive- $50 for a jar about twice the size of the sample) when I really liked the way this medium-weight lotion felt- it really sinks in wonderfully and doesn't make my skin greasy at all (I'm acne-prone, dry but oily skinIngredients: Deionized Water, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kukui (Aleurites Moluccana) Nut Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Dimethyl MEA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lipoic Acid, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Citric Acid. continued >>

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by cigarette_seduction

I recieved this in a swap to try and it horribly broke out my chin area. I discovered many small bumps and one very large pimple. My Combo skin will never touch this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Sharonlovescats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a gift bag from Nordstroms during their fall makeup event. Didn't use it right off, but started a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it!! I love the smell (like roses) and the texture and the way it just sinks right in on my 56-year old normal skin.
I used to use Hope in a Jar but actually I always found that it didn't sink in quickly enough. Don't know what that was about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in my Sephora Ping Bag and now it's a HG!! I love it! The consistency is really creamy, but still light. It moisturizes great but it still lets skin breathe. The scent is a pleasant light rosewater-ish smell. I almost didn't want to like this because of the price, which is $50 for 2 oz...i know, i know, but it's definately worth it! Nothing moisturizes my extrememly dry skin better! a must have continued >>