July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Theresa714

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in the sephora pink bag promo. When I first put this on I really liked it, my skin felt really smooth and moisturized and I liked the rose fragrance. I then went to sephora's site to check out the price. 50 bucks seemed pretty steep but I thought if it worked that good it was worth it. I am glad I decided to use more of the sample before purchasing because the next time I tried it I had a severe allergic reation to it. Both of my eyes swelled shut. I was very disapointed because it really seemed to work on my skin.
If it wasn't for that I would have given a higher rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by meljoyschal

This makes my skin feel absolutely fantastic. It's so soft and more evened out. The only thing I didn't like about it was the slight rose scent. But the benefits far out-weigh the scent. Ok I have used this for a while now and the second pot I got of this stuff smells like fish. What's up with that?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by NatashaJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely terrible product. I love the smell and the texture, but it gave me horrendous breakouts! I used this right after I got it in a sephora freebie bag, and I noticed that my face broke out in 3 areas it NEVER breaks out on: My forhead, my hollows of my cheeks, and my nose. I just thought it was hormonal, so I started using my La Mer and Retin-A to clear my skin without drying it out.

Well, my skin cleared up, and two days ago I used this again, because I like the scent. BAD IDEA!!! I now have two huge zits on my forhead and my cheeks. This was from only 6 hours of use! I don't know what is in this stuff, as I have extremely sensitive skin, but am not zit prone by any means, but this stuff is like good skin kryptonite on me! Definately can't recommend this to anyone, unless you have skin made of steel and are not oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample in Sephora's Pink Bag promotion. I was afraid at first (because it's so expensive- $50 for a jar about twice the size of the sample) when I really liked the way this medium-weight lotion felt- it really sinks in wonderfully and doesn't make my skin greasy at all (I'm acne-prone, dry but oily skinIngredients: Deionized Water, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kukui (Aleurites Moluccana) Nut Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Dimethyl MEA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lipoic Acid, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Citric Acid. continued >>

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by cigarette_seduction

I recieved this in a swap to try and it horribly broke out my chin area. I discovered many small bumps and one very large pimple. My Combo skin will never touch this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Sharonlovescats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a gift bag from Nordstroms during their fall makeup event. Didn't use it right off, but started a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it!! I love the smell (like roses) and the texture and the way it just sinks right in on my 56-year old normal skin.
I used to use Hope in a Jar but actually I always found that it didn't sink in quickly enough. Don't know what that was about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in my Sephora Ping Bag and now it's a HG!! I love it! The consistency is really creamy, but still light. It moisturizes great but it still lets skin breathe. The scent is a pleasant light rosewater-ish smell. I almost didn't want to like this because of the price, which is $50 for 2 oz...i know, i know, but it's definately worth it! Nothing moisturizes my extrememly dry skin better! a must have continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Ciji63

HORRIBLE! This rose-scented cream feels wonderful when you first put it on but it NEVER absorbs and it made my combination skin flaky. It has even made my HG foundation that I have used for years look horrible!!!! Even my cheapo Nivea or Biore face lotion works better than this!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sexinthecityfan

I got this product in a pink bag from sephora. I hardly ever get zits, but when I woke up in the morning I had four really red, sore ones! This stuff smells like oil of olay and I think the results were about the same. Do not waste your money without trying a sample!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2003 10:07:00 AM More reviews by jettrue

I recieved this in the Sephora pink bag promotion. It's wonderful...I have two words for you...baby's butt...cause that's what my skin feels like. I've been doing the same skin care regimen for a few months, and I use this one night and BAM...next day its smooth like silk. I'm undecided whether or not I will buy it again, because I LOVE my Creme Fraiche moisturizer so much...its my favorite scent andd it moisturizes well. And I'm not very fond of the rosewater scent of this one. Never been a fan of rose. I mean I like to smell a rose, but having it on my face is too much for me. This seems to moisturize my face a little better though, so...what to do, what to do! I'm almost out of my creme fraiche, so I think I'll hold out on ordering more till I use this stuff up...then I'll decide. The difference in price may be a factor for me.