LUSH BIG

3.9

Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Orris Absolute (Iris florentina), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Perfume

on 1/18/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BIG Shampoo is YUCK. I honestly don't know how this can be one of their bestsellers. Ugggh...can't stand the smell of this product or the texture of it. The sea salt makes it crunchy and gloopy, very unlike normal shampoo, and it doesn't foam up a lot on your hair. Also, your hair tends to feel a little dry after you rinse it out in the shower. Fortunately, my hair looks shiny, healthy and super volumized after I blow dry it, and the American Cream conditioner somewhat covers up the smell of Big, so I won't be tossing it.

on 12/1/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to use this ages ago because my hair gets oily quickly and the salt crystals really help to tone down the oil. It smells amazing, almost like a mojito, the texture is odd - looks like rice pudding - but it really works, soft hair, volume and most of all CLEAN hair!

on 11/24/2011 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

didn't give volume at all and my scalp got greasy fast!

on 11/14/2011 4:33:00 PM

I bought Big with high expectations. Loved the smell and the strange salty texture. Also promised lots so I thought I'd give a try. Went home and jumped in the shower...lo and behold...my dry, overdyed, lifeless hair turned into...no, not a silky supershiny mane, but a tangled lump! When blowdried, my hair was all frazzled and drier than ever! Full of flyaways! I hated it and sent a long email to Lush (which they responded to very nicely). The next morning, to my amazement, I woke up with shiny, healthy hair. It was quite bizarre, the drastic overnight improvement. I so wanted to love Big that I used it again and again, and the results got better and better! My hair is moving again, which is a first in years. It still gets somewhat frazzled right after showering and stays that way for a bit, so I only use Big at night. Strange but true...

on 11/1/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Awful. Dries hair, makes it straw-like and unmanageable, weird coconut bits remain and have to be combed out, a thorough mess! I have curls and this did nothing for them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is not a shampoo it's a detergent ,this is strong enough to wash clothes...first time when I washed ma hair with this ma hair became so dry that I had use castor oil to condition ma hair.it's just too harsh use it on ma hair

Shiny, Clean Hair! But it is too expensive to use it everyday.

on 8/16/2011 2:00:00 PM

I don't use this regularly, maybe once a week. But since I have limp and easily weighed-down hair, I get all of my build up out with this. I enjoy the sensation of the salt in my hair and it foams up really easily. A definite staple of my long term hair care.

on 7/27/2011 8:08:00 AM

I really love this shampoo. Super volumizing, but not hydrating at all. I hate the packaging and wished it would last longer.

I've purchased this product over a dozen times. I've been using it since I was 17. I now use the solid shampoos since I stopped colouring my hair. I love the sea salt in this mixture, really cleans and purifies the hair. Hair is nice and shiny and smells good. It is also a little more voluminous. If you want to detoxify your hair pick up a tub of this. You won't be sorry. I've switched to Godiva now since I no longer colour or process my hair... but if I start colouring my hair again I will get this. I just found that it helped my hair loads.