April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Linlovesxo

Ay ay ay Clinique, why are you doing this?! I usually LOVE most of their products, but their make up removers s-u-c-k sooo much! I swore off cliniques cleansers/mu removers after the mess that their 'cleansing milk' made on my face! But anyway, I seriously wanted to love it, and I was, up to last night.. I've been using it since tuesday (todays sunday) and it had been removing all my days make up pretty decently, but after a 12 hour day, pretty much any cleanser does a fairly decent job.. HOWEVER, last night I went out and put on a minimal amount of make up (power, bronzer & blush.. I use their eye/lip make-up remover for the rest, HG btw) and when I got home after about 4 hours, used this, and POOF! nothing. I pretty much used my toner to remover the rest (all) of my make up..ekk! On the positive side, it foams up really nice and you only need a little bit. I might work for you if you only use a tiny bit of make up?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

First of all, there's nothing "foaming" about this cleanser. It's more like a rich cream. The texture of it is very nice and feels great on your face, but in my opinion it doesn't clean very well. I use liquid foundation and a very shimmery bronzer on top of that and after I washed my face with this I noticed there were still specks of glitter on my face. I bought this yesterday with high hopes but I will definitely return this today and continue my search for a good foaming cleanser.....sigh.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Julia611

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a normal skin type and this cleanser is not really suitable for me as i felt my facial skin was very tight after use of this product.
I love the brand but ii hope they will change the ingredients or fomula!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenkins1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing make-up remover for more combination skin! It easily removes long wearing foundation and powder and of course is not ment for removing eye make-up. Leaves skin feeling very clean but make sure to use a soap following because this dose not cleans skin of dirt and oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by strickerchick95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate writing bad reviews about clinique products because most of their products are absolutely amazing. This product however, was just awful. Not only did it dry out my skin I also felt like it left some sort of film on my face. Maybe this product is more suitable for people that have very oily skin but if your skin is normal to dry this is probably not the best cleanser for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does not agree with norm/dry aging skin! I probably would have loved this back in the day but now I want something more gentle & I prefer creamy, not foamy. Also wasn't impressed with it's effectiveness at removing make-up esp mascara. Will most likely use it up on clean skin after working out. Tested on a GWP and would not repurchase full size unless you have oily & young skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stings my eyes and strips my face. I'm very oily and within 1/2 hour my skin is 10 times oilier than before I cleansed! Not good for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by JJbabygrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I thought this product was a cleanser...not just a makeup remover/pre-cleanser. It takes off my makeup pretty well, but doesn't take off all of my eye makeup. Also, I noticed that when I use a baby wipe afterwards, there was still some foundation leftover. It does leave my skin feeling very clean. I feel like it's a little harsh to wash my skin with my regular cleanser afterwards so I use Cetaphil, which is very gentle. I like how it lathers up to a nice foam and rinses clean.

Pros:
- skin feels clean
- nice lather

Cons:
- doesn't take off all eye makeup
- misleading name

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I really love this stuff. I only need a pea sized amount, so it'll last for a long time. It takes of my makeup easily and does try my skin out, instead it just feel soft and hydrated. awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by noctambule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started out with a sample of this, bought the full size not long after and now it's one of my favourites! It's not drying but doesn't leave any kind of slick residue on my skin, either, and the fragrance is very refreshing. A little bit really does go a long, long way with this, so for the money it's a pretty good buy (especially if it's Clinique Bonus time!). I like taking this with me when travelling because the formula works well with my skin no matter what the climate/water type and it's moisturizing enough that I don't have to worry about taking a moisturizer with me in warmer weather. Give it a try -- it could turn into your favourite, too!