December 20, 2014 | 1600 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by anneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff smells so good, I want to eat it. I love the way it makes my skin feel--so incredibly soft. I only wish it came in a bigger jar... I tend to slather it on, so I don't know how many applications I'm going to get out of one container.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by beboc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this scrub for two reasons. #1-Smells Wonderful! and #2-NO SALT! I love salt scrubs sometimes, they have their purpose, but if you have any scratches, insect bites, cuts (and I mean ANY)salt scrubs BURN! They also dry your skin out in the winter. That's why so many salt scrubs leave you feeling like an oil slick...they have to add lots of oil to counteract the drying properties of salt. This is my favorite scrub for the winter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by clb97p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wouldn't have bought this if the salesperson at BS hadn't talked me into it, but I sure am glad she did. This stuff smells wonderful--much more almond-like than the cocoa butter body butter, and they go great together. I like the feel of the scrub. It feels different than other body scrubs, the grains feel smoother for some reason. Maybe because they're rice grains instead of salt? I'm not sure, but you have to try this, it's wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Selphie04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this scrub! the grains really felt nice and 'scrubby' and when rinsed off my skin feels and smells like a rich smooth almond chocolate! Nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by myramoreta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of the cocoa butter collection. However, The scrub was a little too intense for me (reminded me of Swiss apricot scrub). I use it before self tanning. It does last for a while, but I took some points off the packaging because, well.. it's not pleasing to my eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lewgoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCRUB!! Of all the scrubs at TBS this one is the best. First off it is creamy and moisturizing, not oily which can be a bonus. It has rice grain as the scrub rather than salt or sugar which can melt in the shower.
And the best thing about it and the rest of the cocoa butter scrub line, it smells great. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 5:05:00 PM More reviews by MissAlyce

I love this stuff!!!!!!! I can't get enough of it, people stop near me and say they smell white chocolate. I just giggle cause I know it's me. Between this scrub and the African Spa scrub this is by far the best I have ever used. I love love love it!!!! Not greasy at all! I wish I had this product when I was preggers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by JAG1

THIS IS A WONDERFUL SCRUB, THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. IT DOESN'T LEAVE YOU FEELING LIKE AN OIL SLICK BUT DOES A WONDERFUL JOB AT MOISTURIZING. IT IS GREAT TO USE BEFORE YOU SHAVE. I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say first, that I'm writing this based on checking it out in the store. I didn't purchase because I chose the Coconut Body scrub. However, I must say that the Cocoa Butter Scrub smelled like the most delicious sweet Chocolate-Almond concoction, heavier on the almond!! It has crushed nuts in it instead of sugar. Based on the scent alone, I would say this is worth checking out.