October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

I bought this to use just on spots where my pores are large such as the chin, nose and forehead but I must say I don't see what is so special about this product. It does not make my pores look any smaller than my smash box primer does. I tried using it to fill in a scar on my cheek since it is so thick but it really didn't work well for that either. I also seem to break out mildly when I use this product and though it may be my imagination I thought after several days of using this product that my pores actually looked a bit bigger with no makeup. I'm not really crazy about using anything that plugs up your pores- seems like a good way to cause break outs and stretch them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Wrenaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have very fair skin and use the lightest color, and it works great. At first I was concerned about how small the bottle was when it arrived (I ordered it online), especially considering the price, but very little will go quite a long way. I mostly use this on my nose and cheeks (can't see my forehead through my bangs anyway) on top of a tinted day cream (with spf), then finish off the look with powder. My pores pretty near vanish and stay vanished all day. It's great.

It has not caused me to break out, and I've had no issues with the packaging or the contents coming out too fast. No complaints. Definitely will continue buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by alynne88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have one of the oily-est skins around (thanks a lot mom for giving me such wonderful genetics!) and I've tried numerous products to control it so that my makeup doesn't wear out that quickly. I am pretty much that type of person that could get super oily after just half an hour to an hour (depending on the weather here) of washing my face. Seems impossible, but it is true.

This product made such a difference that my pores looked a bit smaller then usual and it left me with quite smooth-looking skin. It does reduce a bit of my oilyness but not by much;instead of looking like an oil slick within an hour, it probably will take me 2-hours to start my usual blotting frenzy. But hey, what more can you expect of a product for someone with my skin type? It does what it says and that's enough for me to keep on using it and re-buy it in the future.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Lilibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have a very oily skin and when I use this product (with a moisurizer especially for an oily skin) the outcome is a perfectly matte skin. But I figured out that this product only works when you put it on, after you daycreme and then let it rest for at least three minutes!! When you use your foundation directly after this product, it doesn't has any effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Rice27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the percentage of people who would buy again....it's not too pricey for one, but it does come in a small tube so price to quantity...eh. It does go on smoothly and softly....thus 2 lippies but as for any of the "things" it's suppose to do, well, I got nothing. I was oily in a matter of ONE HOUR and my pore size didn't change or was even blurred slightly. I wouldn't buy again. Honestly, I have yet to find a primer/corrector/pore minimizer that says what it's suppose to do and I've tried many of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by watermelonmama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, honestly, just amazing. My face is usually as slippery as an oil slick, but when I use this product... magic happens. I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light underneath this, usually, but sometimes I wear it alone. It keeps my face completely matte and shine/grease free for between six-eight hours! I've never used a product that could accomplish this. It is simply awesome. Truth be told, this doesn't shrink pores as much as some people would like, but the amazing fact that this gets rid of all my shine, all day, through sunshine, sweat, and sport, is all I need! I'm sold. Thank you Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by josborne

I am on what may be my 4th tube of this. I have totally integrated this product into my make up routine. While it does a sufficient job with the pores on my cheeks, it does an amazing job on my nose and forehead. The pores have all but disappeared and I somehow think that this is working on my face when I don't use it. It looks like its reducing the size of my pores with each use!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

I would maybe buy this product again. It does work for pores, but I find the product to be quite oily and it leaves a sheen on my skin sometimes. The effect on the pores does last longer than some of the other primers I've tried. However, I have acne prone skin, and noticed that it seemed to give me small pimples wherever I put this on.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by obsessedamanda

I bought this product a while ago but stopped using it. I remember it being super soft and velvety and making my pores look blurry, but it wasn't something that I felt compelled to use all of the time, which is probably why its stuffed in one of my drawers somewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by rysher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't a miracle worker, but it's definitely a staple in my makeup routine. All I need is a tiny dab on my nose and blended over my cheeks and it "blurs" the pores per se. When I forget to use this in the morning, I definitely notice that my nose is shinier during the day. Sure, it's a finicky little product, but I love it. :-)