Chanel Glossimer - Unity

4.6

on 5/22/2003 7:11:00 PM

I never understood the fuss over Glossimers until I finally received one for myself. The texture is not sticky or goopy (Hello, MAC Lipglasses?), but it does last pretty well for a gloss. It's moisturizing & doesn't accentuate my dry lips. Unity is the best YLBB shade. I will definitely purchase more... when I pay off my bills. ;)

on 5/22/2003 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This goes on a pinky honey brown color with slight shimmer on my lips. Its a great neutral,YLLB color that can give different looks depending on what color liner you use under it. Another winner from Chanel:)

on 5/21/2003 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my first glossimer, and I was totally WOWED! The color is fabulous -- neutral enough to wear with almost anything, but colorful enough to catch the eye -- and the gloss has tremendous staying power without making my lips feel weighted down or tacky. It definitely makes my lips look and FEEL fuller and sexier! And it doesn't have that yucky smell that other lipsticks/glosses often have. Unity glossimers are pricey, but worth every penny. I'm hooked!

on 5/19/2003 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

A great neutral shade that mellows out too bright/deep lipsticks, and very pretty on it's own. I like the packaging, as I tend to leave my purse in the car, and end up with melted lipsticks on warm days. Not too sticky or slick.

on 5/9/2003 1:15:00 PM

Another lemming! Eek! Was influenced to purchase this by other wonderful MUAers, and I have to say, I really do love it! The color is perfect - goes so well with so many other lipsticks, liners, etc. It wears very well, doesn't fade or come off easily, and of course, it looks great when you whip out a Chanel lip gloss to touch up. ;-)

on 5/3/2003 8:09:00 PM

This is my first glossimer and I love it! The texture is divine, so smooth and creamy and it looks so nice on! This goes on as a beautiful "my lips but better" bronzey red. I am definitely buying more glossimers in the future!

on 5/2/2003 7:14:00 PM

women of color.... ya there? unity is a fabulous shade for us. it's a bronze, pink, beige, metalic shade that really zings when you emphasize eyes for a night out. i definetly recommend this.

on 4/17/2003 2:30:00 PM

Love Glossimer! Love the texture, colors, staying power (considering glosses usually slide right off), applicator is good, although long packaging could be shorter for my Coach mini-purse. :)

on 4/13/2003 5:19:00 PM

I wish I could rate this even higher as it is the prettiest gloss that I have ever used. It looks great alone, and even better over the Chanel Nude lipliner. A very complex color, a shimmery rosy bronzey color. At first it looks like it might be warm toned, but on me, a Stila B with pink tones, it looks great - not too bronzey at all, more of the rose shows up. This is great for an everyday color. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, you get a good amount of product with this.

Unity is a beautiful shade! It looks like a shimmery brown in the tube, but when applied, it is a gorgeous YLBB shade on me. It's somewhat shimmery but not too over the top. Great texture and staying power as well.

Recommended for Medium Skin