New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/26/2013 9:29:00 AM

This bronzer is amazing. It is not too cakey, and not too heavy. I never cared for bronzer much before i bought this one and now I contour my cheekbones with this almost everyday.

This product is GREAT. I have the Benefit Hoola bronzer, and I would definitely choose this over it. I feel like this color suits my skin tone better since its warmer than Hoola and I'm asian so I have very yellow undertones. The pigmentation and longevity everything else is as of good quality as Hoola but its a TEENY TINY fraction of the price. GREAT matte bronzer.

on 7/22/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have relatively sensitive skin, not super bad but bad enough that this made my face itch. no redness or breakouts, it just made my face itch. it looks really great and very natural, but i prefer not to use it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This bronzer is amazing! The shade is perfect for lighter skin tones - it doesn't look muddy/orange and blends very well. The price can't be beat! I also really like the packaging - nice and compact with a good sized mirror.

on 7/14/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this bronzer for awhile as I the color is pretty natural on fair skin tones however it seems to have turned hard, rough, and chalky recently. I also feel like it is exaggerating my pores. If you are looking for inexpensive bronzers, I recommend Wet N Wild. There bronzers are much more powdery but the texture and finish is so much smoother.

on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 AM

Doesn't really show up on my nc20 skin unless I load up my brush which is actually quite difficult since the powder is so... what's the word... hard? Dry? But even then, it's too orange for me. Don't see all the hype.

on 7/12/2013 1:39:00 PM

I like this but the powder is dry and a tad orange for my fair skin.

on 7/12/2013 1:37:00 PM

So I got this bronzer due to all the rave reviews on this site! I like the packaging of this product and how it included a mirror, but the sponge inside it is useless and i just threw it out. When I first put it on, I noticed the lack of pigmentation of the product (I find this a common problem with NYC products in general actually), you have to use a lot of it to notice a difference. I find that it does not give me 'orange' colour and I also like the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer to it. I may repurchase it but the thing stopping me is the lack of pigmentation so I might want to try out different ones

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So I picked this up after hearing so many good things about it and since I've been on a tight budget, the fact it was by NYC and cheap was a bonus! The pigmentation of this product is really great and it works for many skin tones however I am ghostly pale and it is too dark for me. It has a kind of orange undertone to it that showed up a lot on my skin. I like that it's matte (which is a rare find, especially in the drugstores) so it will be great for someone. It is nice to contour the outside of the face with and can doubles as an eyeshadow too! I can use it for my brows. Even if I struggle to use it as a bronzer, I have other uses for it. It is quite the versatile product.

on 7/7/2013 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It is definitely the best bronzer I've tried from the drugstore, but it is still little bit orange for me (NC15/20). It is matte, so great for contouring. It is more on the lighter side, but like I said/wrote it is little bit orange. But the staying power is great! It stays for all day long. And it isn't overpigmented, it's one of the less pigmented bronzers that I've tried. The price is amazing (3$, in the Czech rep. it is 90,-). I will not repurchase this, but I think it is still one of the 'not super orangey' bronzers.

Popular Bronzers