July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by amitalways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily or acne prone skin this is the worst product you want to use on your face. its texture is really thick and immediately broke my face into zits and acne. the sun protection is also quite low. rather than this i would recommend people use shiesido extra smooth sun protection cream spf 33+.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Jenn42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this because it has a nice tint, but its also sheer enough not to have to worry about application too much. If you spread it thinly around your face, it won't feel to thick or greasy. spf 25 is good for most sunny days, just bring some more hardcore sunblock for the beach :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by soundmind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I've been using it for over a year now, recommended by my facial lady. I have oily-combo, pale skin with some light blemish marks and I find that this product gives me a nice sheer coverage with the protection from the sun. The best thing I like about it is that it doesn't make my face shiny or watery looking and the finish it quite matte. I don't wear a lot of makeup and when going out, I just dust on Mac Studio Fix on top of this. I love the natural look it gives me like my own skin, this has been the perfect product to cover up a few blemish marks pretty easily for day-to-day use. It has a creamy texture and needs some getting used to in applying it but it stays where you put it and it doesn't smudge much with sunglasses. But I'd probably buy something more serious if you're looking for more protection for outdoor summer activities.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mariadd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a long time (almost a year) and I liked the finish. It also kept me from getting tan. But then I found out that it has a poor UVA protection (titanium dioxide is a UVB filter primarily). And most skin damage is caused by UVA rays. So I do not use the prodct any more, and I will not repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2005 1:45:00 PM More reviews by curlyleo

I like this pretty well but not as much as the Good Skin All Calm sunscreen. Super City Block is slightly thick and a little hard to spread. I do like the tint and the all-physical sunscreens in it, but if I try to put foundation over it, that often looks to heavy. I think it's better if you want to just wear it as a tinted sunscreen with maybe some powder on top.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2005 6:03:00 AM More reviews by SKSS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THIS SUNBLOCK IS HORRID! First of all its creamy, oily, u would think moisturizing, but then this stuff goes on and if u have dry patches of skin it would flake and dry u out! Leaves a chalky residue! If your skin is dry forget it, and those w/ oily skins or spots might find it greasy! Yucky stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 3:10:00 AM More reviews by xMzxPrEcIoUsx

This sunscreen is supposed to help against UVA and UVB. The color is a bit beige. I have light colored skin so it doesn't really make my face any lighter or darker. When first applied, it does feel pretty heavy and thick. I have to even it out on my face so it won't be concentrated on one area. I bought this sunscreen because of the high SPF and because it's at a reasonable price: $15.50. If you want a sunscreen that's at a pretty low price then go for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Carrigan19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this but I don't. I have tried it several times and everytime it causes me to break out. It feels really heavy on and I feel dirty the whole time I am wearing it. I guess my skin just doens't like physical sunscreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by slafavers

I really like this so far! It has a nice matte finish on my combo to oily skin that doesn't leave a white cast, thanks to the light tint. And it doesn't turn me greasy during the day either or cause breakouts!!! The smell is a little sunscreenish, but hey, I'll take that instead of nasty zits. As for the protection, it covers UVA but not UVB rays, but I have more intense sunscreen for that when I go to the beach, and I can always reapply this as needed. Plus my mineral makeup adds another SPF of 17.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2005 7:07:00 AM More reviews by little_kid

this is a sheer block,it's little greasy for oily skin,and it dosen't correct my skin tone.i'll kept looking for a better block!