July 23, 2014 | 1855 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ChristaMelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING GRACE smell is my favorite. So fresh and so clean. As a shower gel so yummy as a shampoo...NOT SO MUCH. The formula dried my scalp like you won't believe. I had the worst flakes the whole time I used it as a shampoo. I love the smell so much I was in denial for a good month before I decided to just use this as a shower gel and call it quits on the shampooing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! I am a huge fan of Amazing Grace to begin with, so I had to have this shower gel. Smells absolutely delish, makes my skin soooo soft, and actually leaves a trace of fragrance behind after the shower, unlike other 3-in-1s I've used. My only gripe (and reason I gave this a 4) is that it seems like I have to use a ton of product to get a decent lather, even with my shower pouf. Otherwise, this is my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by blairashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, this scent is FABULOUS. So fresh and clean! LOVE this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

Not terrible, but definitely not worth $22. The scent is lovely, but super weak. I have to hold the gel right up to my nose to smell it and when lathering up with it in the shower the scent is nonexistent. Lather is terrible as well. You have to use tons of product to get a good amount of lather. The one lippie is for the fact that this isn't drying (though it's not moisturizing either). If the scent were made stronger and the formula of the gel thicker, this would be great. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by karinita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fantastic! I will repurchase it constantly! It is my staple fragranced shower gel! Use with AG firming body emulsion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by BroncTeach

I love Amazing Grace. It's such a clean, feminine, soft scent. The shower gel is wonderful, too. This is the first 3-in-1 that I've actually used on my hair, and I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn't make much lather, but it does leave my hair clean and soft. I followed it up with the Amazing Grace conditioner and loved the results. I'm thrilled that QVC is now offering a 32 oz. size of this product. Can't get enough of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by tammymiller65

I love amazing grace shower gel. I am VERY picky about fragrances/smells. When I saw this on QVC and heard people raving over the clean scent I had to try it. It is a very mild clean scent, not overwhelming at all. It is one of the few scented shower gels (along with Pure Grace) that I really like. I can't get enought of this stuff!! Love it!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 4:12:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty pearly pink shower gel, in a nice non-drying formula. The scent is pretty, but very, very weak in this formulation...I practically have to stick my nose in the bottle to get a sniff. This only gets worse in the shower, the scent disappears in the lather, and it takes quite a bit of this expensive shower gel to get a nice amount of bubbly foam. This could be a great product if it was tweaked a little, but as it stands now, it's disappointing...and over-priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by meliskimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love Amazing Grace! This has been my signature scent for years and I never run out. I get lots of complemets, mostly from men, and people always say "you smell so good." It smells very clean to me, like clean sheets. I don't exactly care for Pure Grace, it smells too much like soap to me. I don't think that it's as moisturizing as they say it is and it is on the pricey side, but I like to layer with fragrace so I will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

This has the loveliest fresh scent ever! It's not overpowering but makes me feel so fresh while I'm in the shower. And I've always liked the smooth feeling that the Philosophy shower gel has after I shower with it.

For me $22 is a bit high but mmmmm that fresh showered scent is just irrisistable!