Mary Kay Eyeliners

on 8/23/2002 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is good stuff. It goes on smoothly and doesn't run everywhere. There are pretty colors to choose from also. I like the Charcoal and Sable shades. If you like pencil liners this is a good one to try.

on 8/17/2002 1:22:00 PM

I just got this eyeliner in Steeley, which is a new color. It's a dark charcoal color that is perfect if you like black eyeliner, only want something a little softer looking. I love this eyeliner because it lasts all day and goes with just about whatever shadows I'm wearing. Highly recommend the Steeley and Sable (which is dark brown).

on 7/28/2002 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a real user friendly eyeliner. I use Charcoal all the time. It is a super pigmented coal black liner that would probably scare you at first. But if you make a mistake it wipes of easily. Then it does a most amazing job of lasting ALL DAY LONG. Never smudges or budges (unless you want it to) no matter the weather! This is truly the best formula e/liner I have ever tried. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

on 7/10/2002 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I too love this eyeliner, it's smudge proof and lasts all day long. I swear by mk products!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wear much eyeliner cause I cant really put it on straight- but I really like this eyeliner!! Its so smooth like most Mary Kay products. Once I practice making a straight line I'll wear it more...lol!

on 4/19/2002 12:50:00 PM

The ONLY liner I use! I love automatic liners for my eyes, I hate wooden ones, they irritate my eyes. MK liners have great color choices, something to meet everyone. My favorite is Sable, an almost black. Comes in slim gold packaging, that simply twists up from the base to use. Color stays put most of the time and lines deep enough that you don't have to go over it repeated times. Even though I use more shadows to line with now, these are still the only eye pencil to come near my lids - good price and they have been expanding their color choices.

on 3/13/2002 9:35:00 AM

The new formula, (Luxury liners) are really really nice! The price is unbeatable and they last all day. These liners smudge very nice and also are so easy to apply. So much better than the old pencils

on 7/10/2001 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These are much like Revlon's eyeliners in consistency. I like them because the formlas are sheer, but a little shimmery. Very natural.