November 20, 2014 | 1946 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BoyCrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite M.A.C lipstick! I love this color! It looks great on both ultra fair skin tones (like mine) and deeper skin tones! I imagine that this lipstick would look great on many different faces. I highly recommend this shade to anybody, it's worth a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE BEST, THE HOTTEST, THE SEXIEST red lipstick I have ever worn. I am DDD with a deep mocha complexion and this is a true winner. Ladies, last night I wore Lady Danger to my friend's birthday celebration and one of his friends (who is gay and very gorgeous) commented on my beauty and then ask me to marry him and have children with him!! And I only met him last night!! It was Lady Danger! It was the lipstick!!! It is such a stunner. I highly recommend it!!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by sodejablue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I originally went into my MAC store in order to purchase Vegas Volt. When I inquired about it at the counter one of the salesgirls took one look at me and said, "You're a Lady Danger." I am practically a MAC virgin so I had no idea what she was talking about. She sat me down in a chair and applied Lady Danger for me with a brush. I took one look in the mirror and said, "SOLD." I am very, very fair with blonde hair and blue eyes. This lipstick somehow--I don't know how--brings out the blue in my eyes. It also turns heads. This isn't for the demure lipstick-wearer, that's for sure. The only reason I removed a lippie is because this was slightly drying on my lips after wearing it for many, many hours. Other than that, it's a stunner.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by zvrkmiki

Every time I use MAC lipstick fascination!! Lady Danger is orangey red. Loudmouth, fire engine, traffic stopping red. Great on pale skin girls. It will not bleed, will not smudge, will not move. It is a matte formula, but no drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been wanting to get MAC Lady Danger after trying it on at the MAC make up counter, but it's been sold out where I live for like FOREVER. It's fluorescent red with orange undertones, perfect if you're in the mood for something bold. I have to say it really matches just about any skintone, and it helps at adding colour to your face. Gosh, y'guys have no idea how much I've beaten myself over not getting it while I had a chance to. :( Hopefully they'll bring in more stock some time soon, *fingers crossed*.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I totally agree with the reviewer who said this color makes blue eyes pop! It totally does!

Reminds me a little of Merry Mistress, that was discontinued (being limited edition) years ago.

It's a gorgeous orange-red, has great staying power, and while matte, isn't MATTE matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nena505

I dab a little of this on with my finger and it really livens up my face...I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sorcha94

This is a great statement lipstick, and the colour and intensity of the colour can be easily changed. If you apply this straight onto your lips like you would for example a nude, it comes out as a very vibrant red with some subtle orange tones. If you just dab it on with your finger it looks almost natural and you don't need to worry about it not staying as it holds f
or a good while. You can also vary the colour and intensity with different lipglosses, but not lipliners as the colour is too strong. As usual mac lipstick packaging is great and the price is fairly high but it's good quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

This is a pretty good lipstick if you don't like a bam-red kind of red! It is a matte red with a slight orange base, which applies quite smoothly and isn't drying like most other lipsticks I own. I'm fair so I think it looks better on me than a red that's a bit darker and bolder.
I think the staying power is very good. After blotting several times, the lippy hardly came off and the colour was practically as vibrant as when I first applied it. It also lasted awhile after eating and drinking. After that, it looked like a lip stain and was really quite pretty! I plan on creating that stain look by using a teeny bit of lipstick, so I can rock the look straight away instead of having to wait until the lippy wears off a bit!
And of course it has that delicious sweet MAC lipstick scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Kati3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a cheeky orange based vibrant and almost fluorescent red - looks amazing on my pale skin and is my second choice when I don't feel like wearing Ruby Woo. Because it's less matte it can wear off more quickly, but it's still very pigmented.