October 1, 2014 | 1807 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been wanting to get MAC Lady Danger after trying it on at the MAC make up counter, but it's been sold out where I live for like FOREVER. It's fluorescent red with orange undertones, perfect if you're in the mood for something bold. I have to say it really matches just about any skintone, and it helps at adding colour to your face. Gosh, y'guys have no idea how much I've beaten myself over not getting it while I had a chance to. :( Hopefully they'll bring in more stock some time soon, *fingers crossed*.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I totally agree with the reviewer who said this color makes blue eyes pop! It totally does!

Reminds me a little of Merry Mistress, that was discontinued (being limited edition) years ago.

It's a gorgeous orange-red, has great staying power, and while matte, isn't MATTE matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nena505

I dab a little of this on with my finger and it really livens up my face...I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sorcha94

This is a great statement lipstick, and the colour and intensity of the colour can be easily changed. If you apply this straight onto your lips like you would for example a nude, it comes out as a very vibrant red with some subtle orange tones. If you just dab it on with your finger it looks almost natural and you don't need to worry about it not staying as it holds f
or a good while. You can also vary the colour and intensity with different lipglosses, but not lipliners as the colour is too strong. As usual mac lipstick packaging is great and the price is fairly high but it's good quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

This is a pretty good lipstick if you don't like a bam-red kind of red! It is a matte red with a slight orange base, which applies quite smoothly and isn't drying like most other lipsticks I own. I'm fair so I think it looks better on me than a red that's a bit darker and bolder.
I think the staying power is very good. After blotting several times, the lippy hardly came off and the colour was practically as vibrant as when I first applied it. It also lasted awhile after eating and drinking. After that, it looked like a lip stain and was really quite pretty! I plan on creating that stain look by using a teeny bit of lipstick, so I can rock the look straight away instead of having to wait until the lippy wears off a bit!
And of course it has that delicious sweet MAC lipstick scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Kati3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a cheeky orange based vibrant and almost fluorescent red - looks amazing on my pale skin and is my second choice when I don't feel like wearing Ruby Woo. Because it's less matte it can wear off more quickly, but it's still very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by racheff21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my fave lipsticks of all time. It is a bright, orange red. It's a matte..but not one of the ultra drying mattes like Ruby Woo. It's a great way to make your look mordern retro.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Hell3na

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OKAY!i never ever wear reds on my lips ,nude was always my choice.I could blame it on Christmas but no,as soon as i saw Lady Danger on the counter I HAD TO TRY IT.The result? i m so in love.I am an NW20 and this lipstick looks AMAZING!I really had a lot of compliments wearing it.And a little secret,try it with satin taupe on the eyes,the blackest black eyeliner you have and a pair of dramatic eye-lashes.HERE YOU HAVE IT,THE INGREDIENTS FOR A REAL QUEEN.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They should re-name this HOOOT DAYAM!

It's a really vivid orange-red. For reference, I am NC42 and African American. I don't plan to ever wear it without reverse lipliner and a flattering red lipliner. My first attempt was with Mac's brick lipliner, but I think I need to go just a bit darker. Maybe I'll try burgundy. All in all this is a shockingly red lipstick that you need to have confidence to wear. And be warned...it will turn heads!

Update: Returned. I just could not make this work. Even w/all of the doctoring I do w/reds, it's just not for me. Trying Chili instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can see that this lipstick has had a couple of bad reviews but i love it.

The orange undertones in this lipstick makes blue eyes pop like wow, the fairer the skin the more dramatic it looks.
It wont look good on everyone's complexion, red lipsticks need research, you need to take time to find which tones suit your eye's and skin as shades such as this can look aweful on the wrong skintone.

Dont just slap lady danger on your lips as your likely too put too much on and look like a drag queen, use a lip brush and apply a little at a time.