Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 3/25/2007 12:41:00 PM

This was a wonderful surprise for me! After trying literally a dozen hand creams/lotions at a variety of prices, I bought this. It absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and has made my hands very soft and smooth. I don't have horribly red, bleeding, cracked hands like other reviewers, but for my basic dry winter hands this was perfect. I work as a teacher and I need to keep my hands grease-free when I'm using my markers and white board. This stuff did the trick!! Another plus is that it's unscented. Sometimes I like to use OPI Avojuice, which also absorbs quickly, but it has very strong fragrance which I may not always want. Four strong lippies for this!!

cheap, inoffensive smell and consistency, quickly absorbed, non-greasy, gets the job done!

A really nice UNSCENTED (yay!) hand cream that absorbs quickly and is moisturizing without being greasy. The perfect hand cream for daytime use. I mix it with a pea-sized amount of Vaseline when I put it on at night--to keep the moisture in even more as my hands get very dry. That way it's more like Neutrogena's Norwegian cream. p.s. I don't think this really lasts through handwashings, as the tube claims.

on 2/13/2007 10:18:00 PM

This is an average regular handcream. I have really dry chapped hands in the winter, to the point where they are bleeding and cracked. This didn't do anything to relieve that. It definitely did not provide intense relief. If you have average dry hands this would probably work fine. I gave it one lippie because it did not provide relief to my dry chapped hands.

on 2/12/2007 4:37:00 AM

Wow, this lotion is solving my red chapped bleeding hands and arms problems!!I'm a nurse and I have to wash my hands with heavy duty soap like a hundred times a day plus I use alcohol based hand sanitizer so my hands and arms are a wreck. This is by far the most effective lotion I've found. Makes my hideous hands so soft, I feel human again!! Go get it, its AMAZING!!

on 2/10/2007 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Disappointed. Somehow it feels more like wax, and doesn't quite sink in. I live in Minnesota, and while my hands aren't being eaten alive by the cold, I do need a good hand lotion. This just doesn't seem to do the trick.

on 1/3/2007 5:41:00 PM

I live in an extreamly dry part of Canada and my hands get so chapped in the winter time that my finger tips crack and bleed. After finding this product all that changed and my hands are so much better now. The downside for me is that I find this product very greasy and it never seems to completely absorb.

on 12/6/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this cream! Drugstore lotions never do much for my VERY dry, cracked winter skin, but this cream made my hands sooooooo soft. In fact, I can't believe how well this works for the price. It is far superior to many much more expensive hand creams that I've tried. Soaks in really fast too.

on 11/18/2006 12:41:00 PM

This is my go-to winter hand cream. It isn't greasy and seems to last even after a couple of hand washings. Strong enough for dry winter hands, and I love that the tube is smaller and I can carry it with me. Definite repurchase.

on 11/16/2006 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The winter dries my hands horribly along with cracking & bleeding. This is my favorite drugstore hand cream because it provides moisture that leaves behind no sticky/grease-like feel. It gives relief with no irriation and I love the light oatmeal smell.

Popular Lotions / Creams