Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 8/20/2003 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wonderful stuff. the texture is amazing, and it makes my hair really shiny. not to mention no frizzies. but it's $15 a pop - a little goes a long long way.

on 7/29/2003 9:38:00 PM

this is awesome! and you will not hear me saythat much about a hair product. i try things all the time and hate them. but i LOVe this! it smells kinda like herbal essences to me. and when i put it on my fried blonde hair it makes it look fabulous! it had a creamy white texture and goes on smoothly, gets rid of all frizz and makes it deffinately shinier! UPDATE:wow what a turn in how i feel about this. this now makes my hair really dry and frizzy while making it look very weighed down TERRIABLE!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail of hair products. It tames and smooths whatever frizzes and excess thickness I may have. It makes my hair super shiny, sexy and manageable. I'm a super happy camper!

on 7/20/2003 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This didn't do a lot for my hair but make it tangly and greasy, and I didn't use very much. I prefer my Redken Active Express Treatment and Styler.

on 7/16/2003 7:54:00 AM

This is actually a nice product, works well to hold down little frizzies on the top of my hair, but really, V05 Sheer Hairdressing is very similar for a fraction of the price.

on 6/29/2003 9:47:00 PM

I have not had the same experiance as the other reviews, but it is not a bad one either. I have fine hair, but a ton of the wavy stuff, so I need a de-frizzer that is not going to give me the greasy look. This stuff actully adds body to my hair, which will be great when it is longer, but my shaggy above the shoulder 'do needs more smoothing than this provides. It does make the hair look healthy and the fact that it contains shea butter means it actully contributes to the healthy of the hair. Also, I found that mixing a tiny bit with water is a spray bottle is perfect when I don't have time to wash my hair, but I need to smooth the bedhead from hell. (TIGI may think it is sexy, but they have never seen mine!)

on 6/19/2003 5:16:00 PM

I agree that this is rather lacklustre (ha, I slay me) in the shine department, but definitely improves the texture and manageability of my long, thermally-reconditioned hair. I know people with TR'd hair go crazy over Biosilk, but I prefer Redken's products; the All Soft line and Outshine have done wonders for my hair.

Outshine smoothes down any frizz and flyaways (both of which are making their triumphant return as my roots grow in), and it keeps the ends from looking fried when I go too long without a trim. It has a mild floral scent that I actually quite like, but it's hard to identify. Oh, and it's ridiculously expensive (I pay about $22 CAD), but it's become a necessary evil...er, I mean, holy grail. continued >>

on 6/19/2003 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has quick become a staple of mine. It really leaves my hair soft & manageable without weighing it down. Also has a very nice scent. Not really strong enough for when I flat iron my hair straight, but for good for everyday use.

on 6/12/2003 4:29:00 PM

I have just used this in conjunction with Redken Fat Cat shampoo, Redken Addictive Hair Transformer and Redken Anti-Snap (yes I am addicted to Redken products right now! ;) )

Well, I am not too sure on the smell but the Anti-Snap soon takes that away. I applied the AS to the ends of my hair and then 1 pump of the Outshine all over my hair before blowdrying. My hair feels like silk and is so shiny, and the ends of my hair feel so healthy.

I dont know which product made it this way - Im sure its just the combination of these excellent products - I love Every Single One Of Them!!

on 6/12/2003 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this product, it does a very nice job of taming frizzies - I have thin, wavy, just-past-my-shoulders hair that's very frizzy and it definitely does the trick. I use one pump on towel-dried hair, and around 1/2 pump the next day mixed with Redken's Extreme Anti-Snap to provide extra control and to keep those frizzies away. I've never found it to be sticky or heavy, even on my very thin locks. Love it!***UPDATE***6-25 I had to come back and add another lippie onto this - it AMAZES me how well this goes onto my hair, whether wet or bone dry it's always perfect! And, considering how thin and sparse my hair is, that's incredible :) Also stands up to the humidity test!