Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 11/30/2005 9:26:00 PM

this is one of the only products i have found to protect my hands and nails. i work in the hospital pharmacy and am always damaging my nails and cuticles. this lotion really helps my hands feel softer and look one hundred times beter. the price does suck, but right now you can get the duo for holiday. so stock up!

on 11/24/2005 11:00:00 AM

Very average. Did not do anything for my dried hands.

on 10/20/2005 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far this my favorite hand cream. It's the first hand cream ever that I actually can feel working. I'm an Office Manager so I'm always getting paper cuts and using my hands for filing, typing and everything else, so they can get pretty beat up and dried out fast. The only down fall to this product is the price tag. but that won't stop me from purchasing this again. Next on my list is Aveda's Hand Relief, which I heard is also good.

on 7/29/2005 11:54:00 AM

I got it from GWP. SL told me that it can enhance my nails. I like the smell and have been using it for two weeks now. My nails are doing better now.

on 6/26/2005 3:17:00 PM

Very good handcream. Made the skintone on my hands more even. Probably very good for "older" hands with pigmentation and so on.

on 5/29/2005 12:59:00 PM

very average. it sinkys in quickly and leaves hands soft and leaves behind that feminine clarins sent, but it doesn't take a miracle cream to do that. theres loads of cheaper creams that do exactly the same.

on 2/28/2005 8:58:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite handcream. It softens instantly and sinks in immediately. Leaving behind a soft feminine fragrance that dissipates quickly. This lives up to it's name in that it does treat my dry cracked hands and aids in keeping my cuticles healthy and soft as well. The cost can be prohibitive at times, so I keep a more affordable handcream near my kitchen sink. I do cherish this hand & nail cream I try to always keep a small tube of Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment in my handbag & in my travel kit.

on 12/15/2004 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this so much. started out using the sample. 2 months into usuage which i apply each night for approx 3 days per week, discovered a natural glow on my dull hands. even works in soothing and reducing the lines on my knuckles. wow!

on 12/7/2004 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Packaging: This comes in a white-gold tube. Big tube. Dont like the fact it's twist cap. But looks cute on my drtessing table.
Texture: The cream is white-off.Smells very Clarins but very relaxing. It's not heavy but just nice. Sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy or tight.
Result: I was not impressed with this hand cream for I thought for the price that I paid I would notice some results right away, which is silly. So I just used it everyday just to finish the tube and shift to some other hand cream. After one month of using, I 'accidentally' noticed how good my hands looked! My nails look stronger,there were no more dry bit on the side of my nails, which was making my hands look unkept!!Great!!I also noticed that some dark spot have disappeared. This product is great if you give it some time to perform. I will purchase it again!!

on 11/11/2004 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Clarins is the hand cream I buy, because when my hands feel like they need cream, after rubbing this in, they feel soft and supple. It dries in really quickly, so I'm not putting greasy paws on everything after applying it. I resent paying the price, but have tried so many cheaper hand creams, and they always send me heading back to the Clarins counter for more of this one.

Top Rated Clarins Products