Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Have bought three tubes of this hand treatment. Love it. I think some of the plant extracts have lightened the pigmentation on my hands, and are slowly resolving the crinkly, old-lady skin texture. There are a bunch of ingredients in this I've never seen before...haven't researched them yet...I just know as a whole, this concoction makes a difference in the texture and comfort of my hands. I don't usually mind fragrance in products, but I don't like the scent of this in general. The results however, outweigh the minor inconvenience of the temporary affront on the nose. Grateful for the first sample my wonderful SA gave me, and plan on using this for a long time.

Just about the best handcream I've ever used. It softens and hydrates but is comletely non-greasy and disappears quickly. Subtle, non-intrusive fragrance. It had cured my DH's hands of cracking and hard patches caused by agressive solvent cleaners.

this is one of the only products i have found to protect my hands and nails. i work in the hospital pharmacy and am always damaging my nails and cuticles. this lotion really helps my hands feel softer and look one hundred times beter. the price does suck, but right now you can get the duo for holiday. so stock up!

Very average. Did not do anything for my dried hands.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far this my favorite hand cream. It's the first hand cream ever that I actually can feel working. I'm an Office Manager so I'm always getting paper cuts and using my hands for filing, typing and everything else, so they can get pretty beat up and dried out fast. The only down fall to this product is the price tag. but that won't stop me from purchasing this again. Next on my list is Aveda's Hand Relief, which I heard is also good.

I got it from GWP. SL told me that it can enhance my nails. I like the smell and have been using it for two weeks now. My nails are doing better now.

Very good handcream. Made the skintone on my hands more even. Probably very good for "older" hands with pigmentation and so on.

very average. it sinkys in quickly and leaves hands soft and leaves behind that feminine clarins sent, but it doesn't take a miracle cream to do that. theres loads of cheaper creams that do exactly the same.

This is my all-time favorite handcream. It softens instantly and sinks in immediately. Leaving behind a soft feminine fragrance that dissipates quickly. This lives up to it's name in that it does treat my dry cracked hands and aids in keeping my cuticles healthy and soft as well. The cost can be prohibitive at times, so I keep a more affordable handcream near my kitchen sink. I do cherish this hand & nail cream I try to always keep a small tube of Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment in my handbag & in my travel kit.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this so much. started out using the sample. 2 months into usuage which i apply each night for approx 3 days per week, discovered a natural glow on my dull hands. even works in soothing and reducing the lines on my knuckles. wow!