October 24, 2014 | 930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 12:59:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very average. it sinkys in quickly and leaves hands soft and leaves behind that feminine clarins sent, but it doesn't take a miracle cream to do that. theres loads of cheaper creams that do exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite handcream. It softens instantly and sinks in immediately. Leaving behind a soft feminine fragrance that dissipates quickly. This lives up to it's name in that it does treat my dry cracked hands and aids in keeping my cuticles healthy and soft as well. The cost can be prohibitive at times, so I keep a more affordable handcream near my kitchen sink. I do cherish this hand & nail cream I try to always keep a small tube of Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment in my handbag & in my travel kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by helethea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much. started out using the sample. 2 months into usuage which i apply each night for approx 3 days per week, discovered a natural glow on my dull hands. even works in soothing and reducing the lines on my knuckles. wow!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2004 8:23:00 PM More reviews by pink_pantees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging: This comes in a white-gold tube. Big tube. Dont like the fact it's twist cap. But looks cute on my drtessing table.
Texture: The cream is white-off.Smells very Clarins but very relaxing. It's not heavy but just nice. Sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy or tight.
Result: I was not impressed with this hand cream for I thought for the price that I paid I would notice some results right away, which is silly. So I just used it everyday just to finish the tube and shift to some other hand cream. After one month of using, I 'accidentally' noticed how good my hands looked! My nails look stronger,there were no more dry bit on the side of my nails, which was making my hands look unkept!!Great!!I also noticed that some dark spot have disappeared. This product is great if you give it some time to perform. I will purchase it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2004 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Freckles_gal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Clarins is the hand cream I buy, because when my hands feel like they need cream, after rubbing this in, they feel soft and supple. It dries in really quickly, so I'm not putting greasy paws on everything after applying it. I resent paying the price, but have tried so many cheaper hand creams, and they always send me heading back to the Clarins counter for more of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SEMAMYAV

The best handcreme!!! Im not so especielly dry, but this feels lovely on my hands. And it goes in so fast. I will buy it again!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by AnnaODowd

Just got this today and was surprised when I rubbed it in that my hands felt quite dry and tight afterwards. I'll finish what's in the tube but I won't be re-purchasing this one...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 6:59:00 PM More reviews by tatie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply put: The Best Hand Cream Ever Invented In The History Of The World.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 1:52:00 PM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pleasant scent, absorbs very well and quickly, leaving hands smooth and cuticles and nails looking clean and healthy. There are hand and nail lotions that do the job as well for fewer $$$. But as a treat for yourself or someone you love ... why not?UPDATE 29/12/07: Since first writing this review I've been having problems with weak nails and this hand lotion has come into its own. It is an absolute saviour. The best. Nails are stronger and growing to a short but reasonable and attractive length. I also take Omega-3 fish oil capsules and rub various balms, oils and creams into my cuticles, depending on what's currently to hand, but adding this hand cream to my routine has made all the difference. So, no, once your nails are a bit iffy there aren't many hand and nail lotions that do the job as well! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely, softening and non-greasy hand cream. The fragrance is the classic Clarins bubble gum smell, which I actually love now. At first I was a bit confused by it - I mean, Clarins is meant to be all about plant extracts, and so many of their products smell of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit. This is absorbed easily, helps strengthen nails as well as moisturise, and the little tube is classy.