MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Jubilee is a gorgeous pale nude beige that doesn't wash my skintone out and I love to wear it especially with smokey eyes. It's my fave Mac nude =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been a MAC fan for years and I can't believe I only just discovered this. It's a beautiful warm peachy nude that just looks lovely on me (Asian/European, NC35). Looks great with smokey eyes.

Jubilee is a mid-tone brownish nude color. It is a lustre formula, hence it is not opaque, nor is it sheer. Jubilee will not wash you out, because it is not pale. Yet it is not a MLBB color either. I see it as more of an obvious nude, if that makes any sense.
While Jubilee is a pretty color, it is just not my cup of tea. I think it has too much brown tones in it for me.
Click continued to see a pic (NC20-25 for reference):

continued >>

I like this line alot. This lip color is really neutral nude and it really matches my lip color well. It is extremely moisterizing and I like the vanilish smell that goes with it. Its pretty glossy that you dont need a lip gloss with it but I chose too cuz somesties I want to get it an extra oomph. Also, its a lip color that I defintely would wear to work. Its extremely suble and nice.

Sooo Prettiful, I bought this online without having seen it in person, glad I did. It is a muted beige peach and looks really good with MAC style blush and Mac chocolate brown pigment.

This is the first lipstick I've ever bought from MAC and I love it! It's perfect for a neutral lip-- it tones down the natural pink color of my lips, but it's still sheer and doesn't make you look sickly (I HATE flesh-colored nude lips. hate them!). And I enjoy the non-lipsticky vanilla scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my go-to lipsticks when I'm in a hurry. Its pigmented enough so that it looks like I'm wearing something, but not too dark so that I'm worried. And it goes with everything!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick. It looks great, has a nice texture and I even dig the container. I like MAC products in general and this one lived up to the others I have tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

*nc45 / nc50*
woo wooooo! I haven't read any reviews from anyone darker than nc40 ..this is my perfect "nude" shade. Love love love the lustres as my lips can start to feel dry really easily.
A few mua-ers have compared this to 'hug me', which i also have and love.. some have said its the same and some have said this is the beiger, browner "cousin" i agree with the latter. If i want a more paler lip to make my eyes pop ill go with this, for a more natural pink lip ill use 'Hug me' with 'Whirl' l/l.
love love love.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is awesome.
im an NC 30- 40 depending on season
this is the perfect nude for me
i dont look washed out
but my lips are still nude
nice texture