November 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jubilee is a mid-tone brownish nude color. It is a lustre formula, hence it is not opaque, nor is it sheer. Jubilee will not wash you out, because it is not pale. Yet it is not a MLBB color either. I see it as more of an obvious nude, if that makes any sense.
While Jubilee is a pretty color, it is just not my cup of tea. I think it has too much brown tones in it for me.
Click continued to see a pic (NC20-25 for reference):

continued >>

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by raindrop921

I like this line alot. This lip color is really neutral nude and it really matches my lip color well. It is extremely moisterizing and I like the vanilish smell that goes with it. Its pretty glossy that you dont need a lip gloss with it but I chose too cuz somesties I want to get it an extra oomph. Also, its a lip color that I defintely would wear to work. Its extremely suble and nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by a_lil_ditzie

Sooo Prettiful, I bought this online without having seen it in person, glad I did. It is a muted beige peach and looks really good with MAC style blush and Mac chocolate brown pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ChameliAsh

This is the first lipstick I've ever bought from MAC and I love it! It's perfect for a neutral lip-- it tones down the natural pink color of my lips, but it's still sheer and doesn't make you look sickly (I HATE flesh-colored nude lips. hate them!). And I enjoy the non-lipsticky vanilla scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Atomickitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my go-to lipsticks when I'm in a hurry. Its pigmented enough so that it looks like I'm wearing something, but not too dark so that I'm worried. And it goes with everything!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by BlondeJennyS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It looks great, has a nice texture and I even dig the container. I like MAC products in general and this one lived up to the others I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lipShmackin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

*nc45 / nc50*
woo wooooo! I haven't read any reviews from anyone darker than nc40 ..this is my perfect "nude" shade. Love love love the lustres as my lips can start to feel dry really easily.
A few mua-ers have compared this to 'hug me', which i also have and love.. some have said its the same and some have said this is the beiger, browner "cousin" i agree with the latter. If i want a more paler lip to make my eyes pop ill go with this, for a more natural pink lip ill use 'Hug me' with 'Whirl' l/l.
love love love.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by mahima

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is awesome.
im an NC 30- 40 depending on season
this is the perfect nude for me
i dont look washed out
but my lips are still nude
nice texture
nice smell
nice package
nice colour.
nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and am thrilled that Jubilee is an excellent nude for me! I have light to medium skin with neutral to warm undertones (NC 25-30) and rosey/mauvey pigmented lips. I find that a lot of nudes wash me out. I bought Blankety which made me look corpse-like and exchanged it for Jubilee. Jubilee has been mentioned on the make up board but I never considered buying it until the Blankety fiasco.

Jubilee is a pinky-beige nude and I like that it is fairly pigmented but because of the lustre formula, the color isn't opaque. It's not muddy and it doesn't wash me out (a common problem I have with some nude lipsticks).

I like Jubilee a lot better than Hug Me, which really didn't do anything for my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by zema

creamy, beigy-pink nude. Doesn't wash me out like other nudes (warm Asian), and lasts a long time. Will definitely repurchase.