October 22, 2014 | 1393 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lexilovesya

I had this product recommended from a close friend, who happens to swear by it. My expectations got pretty high and the high price made me even more curious for the miracle about to happen.
Usually when my expectations shoot through the roof, i end up getting disappointed.
But not here!
I was surprised at how creamy the product is, i expected a kind of ''cakey' effect, but i stood corrected.
It goes on smoothly and softly, even during those cold, dry mornings right before school. My skin is pretty light (NW15 in Mac) so i chose the Nr. 1 palette. I love the three concealers! And the little under eye corrector is to die for. Finally something that covers the little imperfections! I must admit, i dont really use the green one all too often, but when i do, magic happens =).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by annamgoss

I have had this for a few weeks now, and all I can say is wow. This stuff is amazing, it covers very well and isnt noticeable under my foundation. It hasnt made me break out, or dry out. It is a little expensive though, but Im sure it will last awhile so the price is deffinitly worth it. *UPDATE* After using this for a month it made my skin breakout horribly, I still recommend trying it though because it worked great, maybe your skin will react differently

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by elouised

I liked the idea of having a concealer palette since my skin tone changes between summer and winter. However i found myself using only one or two colors of the palette...Also the texture is so thick you have to use your fingers which could lead to acne or more oils. But the coverage is awesome! I think this would be good for an artist, but not for everyday use. Its too bad my Sephora doesn't carry the individual pots of this. I returned it and bought the Full Cover concealer instead. It works very well and is so light.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lolipopi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was way excited to get this concealer palette after seeing the raves about this from makeup geek face tutorials. However for me this is not gonna work ;) I typically only like my foundation and concealer to feel light, not cakey or real thick. This stuff is REAL thick and does not soften up even when warming between my fingers. I used the No. 1 palette because I am extremely fair. I have dark circles, and a little bit of redness on my cheeks. I used the tawny color under my eyes which was supposed to eliminate the circles... all i felt it did was to bring more attention to all the makeup under there. I tried the green to conceal any blemishes (im pretty lucky with few breakouts) and the redness on my cheeks. Again typically where I would wear maybe the least amount of makeup is my cheeks, and all of a sudden I had all this heavy stuff on - it wasn't worth the small amount of color correcting it did vs. the cakeface I was sporting instead. I can see this working for some people, but not for me... it's pricey - $36 on sephora.com

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by coolrockgirl25

I bought this product thinking the quality would be as good as their Lift Undereye Concealer. This product did not work for me at all. I bought the No. 2 palette with the purple shade. The consistency is a bit hard to get onto a brush. It's not creamy at all and once I applied, it just kind of sat on my skin and was hard to blend. It did not cover my blemishes well at all. I will stick with LM's Secret Concealer for now and eventually try MUFE Full Cover. MUFE, you disappointed me on this one!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

mixed feelings over this product mainly because it darkens when set with powder so you cant really rely on the colour for face application. coverage is good but could be better for a product named "camouflage".

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by blessed11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the No. 1 Palette and it does a decent job. The biggest pluses (is that word? haha) is that it's creamy without being oily and that it comes with 3 concealers and 2 correctors. It can get cakey though.
Still on my search for a HG concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by mml2145

I am in love with this concealer palette!! NC20 here and I use palette No. 1. Definitely make sure to moisturize the undereye area very very well first else the product will appear very cakey. The peach concealer really is key to covering up my dark undereye circles, then when layered with the correct concealer color my eyes look bright and rested. This concealer really needs to be set with a powder (I use LM secret brightening powder) else it will disappear quickly. I really like the green concealer in here for the red around my nose and to put on top of any blemishes that need concealing. I also get the best results from this product when applying with my fingers. I just warm it up a tad and then tap and press into my skin. Also like the fact that the packaging is thin but sturdy because I keep this concealer in my purse. Definitely give this palette a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by leanne03

I just picked up the No. 1 palette - has 3 different shades of concealer - an orange and green corrector - use the orange under my eyes, the green for redness anywhere on my face - doesn't make my skin oily at all - goes on evenly and easily - great products :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 3:02:00 AM More reviews by benndy

I have the No. 1 palette and I have to say it's didnt live up to my expectations. I guess it's a decent concealer product. The 5 different colors are nice to have to use for different purposes, whatever you may be covering. The problem I had with this was that it felt a little dry when I applied it.