July 28, 2014 | 2026 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by crybaby

*EDIT* Still using and still loving... but I do occasionally smell myself when the weather is extreme. I just reapply, and it goes away. Also, I've switched to unscented and I like it better than the lavender. */EDIT*
This stuff really works! I was doubtful at first, but it lives up to the hype (it works better than all the conventional deodorants I've used). I use the lavender scented one, and the scent is a little tart, but it quickly fades and you are left with fresh, odorless underarms! It does take a bit to dry after application, but it isn't anything worth complaining about. I highly recommend this and any other roll-on crystal deodorant (they aren't antiperspirants, so don't expect them to keep you dry). You could be sweating like a pig and you'll still smell great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by bluediva

Love the mild lavender scent, and yes, it really does last throughout the day. 14 hours after I applied it (and I worked today), and still no BO! It won't save you from heavy sweating, but for most days, this is a great one-time application natural deodorant, even in summer. I started using this recently, and I'm very pleased with the effectiveness. Also, lavender works very well to calm my sensitive skin (plus I love the smell), so that's an added bonus in a deoroant. I have a crystal rock, but I just find a roll-on to be easier to deal with in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by katarina124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not too impressed with this product, it was very sticky and took a very long time to dry. It also stung like crazy. That being said it is very effective in preventing smell. However, I will stick to my regular crystal deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant. It really works, but the best part is that once you put it on, you aren't constantly reminded that it is there (sticky underarms, or stains on clothing). I have very sensitive skin and have had no rashes, unlike many other products. I use the lavender scent, which I find very pleasant and light. What really inspired me to write a review was the fact that it now contains no parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by plusdesoleil

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this deodorant. (And yes, it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant... so don't expect it to keep you dry.) But it does a great job. One word of caution - do not use this while wearing silk. I'm not sure if this is specifically due to the essential oils in the Peaceful Patchouli, or if they all do this, but I ruined a silk blouse by wearing the PP with cream silk.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't keep sweating at all. Waisting of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: AFTER AN EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH SINCE MY FAVE DEO GOT DISCONTINUED, I'VE TRIED AND HAVE BEEN USING "DR. MIST" NOW. IT IS THE BEST!!! I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER WITH ANYTHING ELSE. PLS SEE MY REVIEW.

Edit: Move over Kiss My Face.. i've FINALLY found my HG Deoderant.. and it's natural and aluminium-free too! Check out: Jason's Lavender and Organic Tea Tree Oil Roll-On Deodorant!!! Fantastic!!! Here's my original review: i've tried many natural Deodorants, but this one's the best natural deo i've got it in Patchouli). i'm a tough customer when it comes to Deo.. and this one manages to keep me dry and odour free - in winter. Unfortunately, in summer it's not strong enough for me and i'm not interested in walking around reapplying during the day.That being said, i know it's not completely aluminium free.. but then.. do i want to be all stinky? hmmmmmm.The Natural/Aluminium free HG Deo continues. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Rocki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Patchouli, love it! Can't wear Patchouli in a fragrance (never found one that I liked) so I wear it in a deodorant. Seems to work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cellogal

I finally found a natural deodorant that works!! This stuff is amazing! It has a very pleasant lavender scent that fades in a few minutes, so it doesn't compete with any other scents you may be wearing, and it also prevents unpleasant smells. After a while, you just don't smell like anything, which is what I want in a deodorant. I was also worried about wetness, as I've never used anything but anti-perspirants, but that isn't a problem at all! There's slightly more moisture than normal, but definitely not anything to get upset about. My only pet peeve is that it takes quite a while to dry, but that's a small price to pay for an effective deodorant that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. Also, I asked a friend of mine, who is a natural medicine practitioner and general expert about all things natural, and she reassured me that potassium alum is not the same as aluminum, and that this deodorant is perfectly safe to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by alias86

omg I LOOOOVE this stuff! I used to use Crystal rock deodorant but it didn't work for me all the time and I dropped it and it shattered everywhere so I decided to look for a new deodorant. I got this one and tried it right away (on top of crystal rock that I had already been wearing all day) and was disappointed...it smelled funky with my body chemistry. but then I tried it again after taking a shower and it worked wonders! So I think the secret of this stuff is that you can't use it if you already smell or have sweated without having it on you. Because then it mixes with your sweat and smells funny. But if you use it right after the shower and keep on using it (even if you don't take a shower the next day) it keeps the smell away! This may be obvious to some people but I didn't really think about it whne I first used it...
Plus, which is weird, this is the only thing that keeps me dry even though it's not an anti-perspirant! I have been so much less sweaty than normal with this stuff on, I even forget to use Certain Dri cuz it works so well!
Needless to say, this has exceeded my expectations and I hope to god this never stops working on me...I think I'll cry if it does.
by the way, I got the lavendar one which smells nice at first but then the scent fades and you can only smell it if you stick your nose in your armpit. doesn't smell bad though!