Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 7/26/2005 2:23:00 PM

I have the deluxe sample from sephora and out of all the bronzer that I have used this summer(Revlon LE,Becca, Loreal, Wet nWild) this one looks good on my facew/o too sparkle and not too matte either. The medium look just perfect with my skin tone considering the fact that all of my other bronzers are"dark". It also has crazy lasting power! I will definetly get a full size whrn this run out!

on 7/7/2005 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I was pleasantly surprised! Very natural golden brown bronzer with minimal shimmer. I'm fair (NC 20) but it wasn't too dark for me. And it didn't make me as oily as my other bronzers do (I use Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola.) I'd highly recommend this for fair or medium skin.

on 7/2/2005 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG! I've tried both Guerlain and YSL bronzers, but my sensitve skin doesn't like any of them. YSL was really good, but cargo is way better. Medium is great for my LLL skin when applied lightly. Love that it's a bit shimmery. EDIT: From 4 lippies to 5... this is the best:)

on 6/24/2005 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gives me the sun kissed glow that I've been looking for.It's not brown,orangey, but a very subtle bronze.I apply with a light hand and it just looks natural on.I now prefer this over my Bronze and Brighten. I have very oily skin and this does not make me greasy. No breakouts either.I love this product and I will buy this again If I ever run out.

on 6/20/2005 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I wanted to like this. I tested it on my hand and I could see the gold sparkles. However, on my DDD skin, it didn't show up as that.It didn't show up at all on me unfortunately.When I tried packing it on, it looked like a big blob of gold on my face. The only way I can see making this work for me is by putting it over a darker bronzer.

on 6/20/2005 11:03:00 AM

I got a nice sized sample of this from Sephora and I am so glad I did. I had been pondering a purchase of this bronzer but it's not going to work for me. Waaay too orange. Not very natural looking at all. I prefer NARS Laguna, BB Medium, or Benefit Hoola to this.

on 5/22/2005 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this bronzer in the evening because it gives a golden glow, but in the daytime, I look frosted and orange! I prefer Nars Laguna because it is beautiful in every light!

on 5/22/2005 1:03:00 PM

Someone at Sephora recommended this bronzer, and I love it. I have never had a bronzer that worked this well.

on 5/6/2005 11:45:00 AM

awesome shade for my NC20 skin, gives me a sunkissed glow safely. shimmer is minimal and doesn't overpower. love it!

on 4/9/2005 11:09:00 PM

Wow! Up until this point, I have only been familiar with drugstore bronzers, particularly Physician's Formula. This Cargo bronzer blows doors on any drugstore brand, even the better-quality ones, I can assure you.

First of all, nothing against Phys. Formula. Their bronzers are inexpensive and get the job done, but they contain unsightly glitter that remains on my face long after the actual color has done a disappearing act. I would spend the rest of the time trying to balance out the golden shimmer and the bronze itself, and ended up with a technicolored face. I was looking for something more along the lines of MAC Refined Golden, which has been my holy grail bronzer for years, and I certainly found it.

These bronzers come in three shades, and since I was too scared to go with the darkest, I chose medium. I'm happy, because now I can layer it on to perfection without going overboard. The container is sturdy, you get plenty of product, and the bronzer itself contains no actual glitter, just a very slight, refined shimmer that doesn't even show up on my skin. The color is divine-- I detect no orange tones, thankfully, and it doesn't streak. I put this on OVER my old bronzer, which had gotten blotchy, and it TOTALLY evened out my skin, which really says a lot. I think everyone can use a high-quality, glitter-free bronzer like this!

Top Rated Cargo Products