Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 8/7/2005 12:36:00 AM

The pics from PradaPrincess are a good representation of the color. I have both NARS Laguna and Cargo Medium. Cargo Medium has a peachy undertone that Laguna does not - this is a more warm toned bronzer. When I use it as a blush on my AAB/NC25 skin, it's like I just came in from the sun - bronze with a light flush... like Laguna with a little Lovejoy blush dusted on top. Has golden shimmer to it, like Laguna. I also like to use it on my lids for a not-so-dull neutral day look. I got the mini size cuz I wasnt sure, but now I want a fullsize one!

Update: Finally got the fullsize one - i love the size, it's perfect for working in a brush!

on 7/26/2005 2:23:00 PM

I have the deluxe sample from sephora and out of all the bronzer that I have used this summer(Revlon LE,Becca, Loreal, Wet nWild) this one looks good on my facew/o too sparkle and not too matte either. The medium look just perfect with my skin tone considering the fact that all of my other bronzers are"dark". It also has crazy lasting power! I will definetly get a full size whrn this run out!

on 7/7/2005 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I was pleasantly surprised! Very natural golden brown bronzer with minimal shimmer. I'm fair (NC 20) but it wasn't too dark for me. And it didn't make me as oily as my other bronzers do (I use Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola.) I'd highly recommend this for fair or medium skin.

on 7/2/2005 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG! I've tried both Guerlain and YSL bronzers, but my sensitve skin doesn't like any of them. YSL was really good, but cargo is way better. Medium is great for my LLL skin when applied lightly. Love that it's a bit shimmery. EDIT: From 4 lippies to 5... this is the best:)

on 6/24/2005 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gives me the sun kissed glow that I've been looking for.It's not brown,orangey, but a very subtle bronze.I apply with a light hand and it just looks natural on.I now prefer this over my Bronze and Brighten. I have very oily skin and this does not make me greasy. No breakouts either.I love this product and I will buy this again If I ever run out.

on 6/20/2005 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I wanted to like this. I tested it on my hand and I could see the gold sparkles. However, on my DDD skin, it didn't show up as that.It didn't show up at all on me unfortunately.When I tried packing it on, it looked like a big blob of gold on my face. The only way I can see making this work for me is by putting it over a darker bronzer.

on 6/20/2005 11:03:00 AM

I got a nice sized sample of this from Sephora and I am so glad I did. I had been pondering a purchase of this bronzer but it's not going to work for me. Waaay too orange. Not very natural looking at all. I prefer NARS Laguna, BB Medium, or Benefit Hoola to this.

on 5/22/2005 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this bronzer in the evening because it gives a golden glow, but in the daytime, I look frosted and orange! I prefer Nars Laguna because it is beautiful in every light!

on 5/22/2005 1:03:00 PM

Someone at Sephora recommended this bronzer, and I love it. I have never had a bronzer that worked this well.

on 5/6/2005 11:45:00 AM

awesome shade for my NC20 skin, gives me a sunkissed glow safely. shimmer is minimal and doesn't overpower. love it!

Popular Bronzers