August 20, 2014 | 1438 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Shampoo - Dry & Damaged

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by shangrilalea

i found this shampoo to be amazing for my long, straight black hair. the first time i used it, it seemed just like your basic shampoo, but by the 3rd or 4th time i used it, my hair was visibly shinier and silkier. I used it in conjunction with the conditioner and i must say that my hair smells good all day. i'm actually on my second bottle now and still loving it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by GiaTse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo sucks. It made my hair and my mom's look really dull and dry.

Her hair is usually shiny and soft. Mine is a diffrent story but it made my hair feel like straw.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Madisonrocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo was horrible for me. It left my hair VERY dry and dull.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this (and the conditioner, for which I will post an identical review as I used them together) after reading about the raves on the boards. This product absolutely did not work for me. I had been using Dove shampoo and conditioner but wanted to try the Garnier. The first day, it was fine. Not as good as Dove, but fine. Every day since then - oh my gosh! I have never had my hair look so dry, lifeless and just plain yuck. After drying my hair, I was so shocked at the texture and how it looked, I actually thought I had perhaps put in the wrong styling products (liked grabbed a wrong bottle and put some non-hair product in my hair), I mean it was THAT awful. The next day, made absolutely sure I put the right hair stuff in and my hair still dried disgusting. I cannot explain how dry and yucky my hair looked. I went back to Dove and it looks good again. Scary!