October 21, 2014 | 2001 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by meljoyschal

Now I am not the conisseur of bronzers, this in fact is the first one I have ever owned but I love it. I have pale skin and it just gives me enough oompf to look like I've been out in the sun. If you layer it you can make it darker depending on how much oopmf you are going for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by LOVE4BEAUTY

I love, love, love this bronzer. I already have golden olive skin, but there are times I feel so pale and lifeless. I needed something to perk me up, so I went on a quest to find a bronzer. Then I figured out why I haven't bought a bronzer in a long time, it's because there is no bronzer out there that is sheer enough to layer, and wouldn't darken skin that is already on the med-dark side. But walking into Saks today made my day. The GA MA brushed this on my forehead, cheeks, and decollete and I fell in love with it. It looks so dark on the container, but the application is sooo sheer and lightweight. There was just the right amount of shimmer that it didn't make you look like a gold brick. It was the perfect tan, I walked outside feeling healthier and loved it. I have this in #4. I suggest you all try this, especially my med-dark skin friends out there, if you had the same problem as I did or just want to try something new, stop by a GA counter and you won't regret it. I am now thinking of purchasing their lipsticks and glosses, but they were out of stock on the colors the MA matched me with. Oh, well, they put me on a waiting list. Shows you how everyone is just raving about GA products!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jdandordalton

Great great product, excellent colour, excellent shimmer(very very subtle) just great. A tad bit pricy though, and very hard to find where I live.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely agree! This is my HG of bronzers; despite that I have several other bronzers in my drawer, this is the one I always use. The colour is lovely - not too 'muddy' brown, nor too red - just a beautiful, believable sweep of sheer glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 5:48:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

This bronzer rocks! It looks so natural on my skin.Heaps of compliment by MAs when I went shopping with it on...will repurchase.

Cost: AUD 78

UPDATE: Been playing with digital camera and realised when i use this to contour my cheeks...i look slimer in the photos compared to those where i din use any! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jalin

This looks a deep, dark brown in the compact, but when applied is very sheer and natural. Unlike some powders this does not feel or look cakey, even on drier skin types. I *love* the sleek black packaging, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For many reasons I've steered clear of bronzers so far. BUT everything's changed when I tried out Armani Bronzer 1. The color is subtle (although in the box it looks quite scary), blends like a dream and looks so natural I couldn't help buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dana

This is utterly the best bronzer in the land, bar none. No orange, not too much pink. Just a natural flush of bronze. I am a PPP (usually the thirs lightest shade in most brands) I apply a few dustings of this and I look like I just stepped off the beach. And not in a scary Paris Hilton way either. I have tried the CK, SD, MAC, NARS and countless others. My search is over though! I HIGHLY recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 1:55:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I thought I had found my HG in Nars' casino, well this gives it a true run for its money. Incredible! It looks darker in the container which cared me. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sasha

Well I do believe this is it - my holy grail of bronzers. This bronzer has absolutely no orange, goes on like a dream, has a bit of rose, copper, bronze, etc. - it is just beautiful. The shimmer is very subtle. For reference, I have used the following bronzers and this one beats them all: Nars, Chantecaille, Bobbi Brown, Cargo, Laura Mercier, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Chanel, and probably more - I cannot remember the rest. This color would be perfect for the fairest of skins to light/medium skins. There are also 3 other colors available. Very highly recommended. $33 but worth it. Also, if you check around, you can order and get free shipping from some SAs (Johnny at NYC Saks).