October 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

I apply this to my legs after I get out of the shower. Then I apply lotion, and then tap with a towel to get any excess oiliness.

I much prefer this product to baby oil (which is what i had used for years). First, it is not mineral oil (which I've heard is not good for you). It feels less oily and goes on smoother. The packaging is great. Usually with oils I find that they drip and it's hard to get a precise amount of oil - this package is great and I hardly have any drips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 8:08:00 AM More reviews by WenchMartha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always have this in the shower. But I use it for shaving more than anything else. It really works. Just a small dime size amount for wherever and a quick shave. Voila. Moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ticabastos

I love this oil as it's light and does a good job of moisturizing my skin. The scent is nice, too, though I wish there were a choice of scents as I would love a fruity scent more. I won't buy the unscented version as I LOVE scented oils and lotions and will always use them over the unscented stuff. However, I can't complain too much as I really do like this product, especially for right after showering. As others have noted, the price is steep considering the amount of product. I used to buy it at costco in order to get more (much more) for my money. However, costco has not carried it in about a couple of years (at least around where I live). But I still buy it anyway as I like it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ctrimble

I use this oil in my shower after I'm done. I like the light smell and the oil goes on lighter than traditional baby oil. I use it mostly in the winter when my skin is really dry, but it has been really great to use now that I'm prego and trying to avoid stretch marks. I put the oil on in the shower, then I lotion over it when I get out to help absorb the oil feel before getting dressed. My only complaint is the price. I feel like it's pretty expensive for something that I go through so fast.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While effective, I find the smell thoroughly offensive. There are too many other choices out there for me to buy this again. PeeYewwwww!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mylychee

I have been using this sesame oil for over 5 years and I keep going back for more. It moisturizes with a slight scent of sesame - not the nutty kind. It gives a nice sheen on skin and moisturizes nicely. A few drops in your bath works well as a bath oil too. Keeps skin glowing and healthy looking. A great purchase for the price. It might be a bit oily so let it dry a bit and then put clothes on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by vintagehope

I love this body oil. I use it for shaving sensitive areas in the shower. It does muck up a razor more quickly than shaving cream, but since I started using this to shave, I've had perfectly smooth shaves AND moisturized, happy (read: bumps-and-nicks-free) skin. I haven't tried using it as an allover moisturizer, but if I find my skin really dry this winter, I will. I love the sesame smell, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jennifer0828

i love this body oil! it seeps into my skin right after my shower and is not oily at all. i also love the scent, to me it's addicting!. i put it on after also using my neutrogena rainbath shower gel. the only thing is that it is kinda pricey. when i take a bubble bath, i also put some in the bath water and my skin is extra soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been laying around my room for a long time (I hate throwing products away). As soon as I bought it I knew I didnt like it. I do not like the smell at all, I wish I would have bought the unscented version. Aside from the smell, the packaging is terrible its in a bottle like lotion, but its an oil so it leaked terribly, wasting product and potentially damaging my clothes. I have tried putting it in a spray bottle and adding other things to cover the scent, no dice. Im sticking to baby oil - smells better and works just as well IMO

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this because I'm a big believer in body oils (+ dry brushing=beautiful skin).

It took a while to absorb for me and I had to deal with the greasy sticky film.
When it did absorb I didn't feel like the smoothness and softness of my skin lasted too long.

Also I don't like the smell, it just smells like stale nuts.
I'll try something else.