Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 2/2/2009 8:45:00 AM

Love everything about this. I love the scent. It lingers all day. I was sure it was going to feel greasy and it didn't. It soaks right in just like the back of the bottle said it would. I put it on my wet skin right after showering and pat myself dry. My skin is soft as silk. It is a great value. It works great on my son's eczema. I swear by it.

Have used this for years now. I love the scent, the feel of the oil and its moisturizing qualities. I use this after a hot shower and it's great for massages too.

on 2/1/2009 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best product to use to retain/replenish moisture after a hot bath or shower. I smooth this on over my legs and arms after stepping out of the shower or tub while my skin is still somewhat damp or lightly dried. It imparts a fresh scent (I use the light sesame formula) and makes my skin silky, and even being an oil it isn't greasy. I am taking off one lippie for the scent--it isn't really bad, but I don't care for it.
This isn't cheap, but it isn't overpriced either as it lasts a long time and is effective. I will probably repurchase it unless I find a similar product that smells much better and is about the same price

on 1/7/2009 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of the few products to which I remain loyal, this body oil is fabulous. Clean, very light, sesame scent. Feels wonderful applying and my skin just soaks it up. I don't find it greasy at all and it leaves a gentle glow, and very touchable. Not shiny by any means.

During the summer or when active outside, I prefer to wear this naked --- meaning without any additional fragrance.

A large bottle seems to last forever, therefore it's a great value.

on 1/3/2009 4:17:00 AM

I used to use this stuff like crazy (Equate makes a knock-off that's just as good). I LOVE this smell of this stuff, but hate the greasiness of it. Oils just don't seem to moisturize enough (Skin So Soft comes to mind), and I prefer emollient creams. Will probably repurchase in the future just for the yummy scent ;)

on 12/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I finished a bottle of this oil. It worked in summer. In cold winter, it is not heavy enought for my dry skin. My legs and arms are itchy in winter after using this oil. I have to switch to body butter instead. I don't hate the smell but I don't like the smell eithere. The only benefit is you need less time to apply it. Overall, it is OK and I won't buy it anymore.

on 11/26/2008 11:44:00 PM

Love the product. I ditto most people's comments about using right out of the shower. I love the smell and it's quicker than using moisturizer every morning. I don't love the packaging, as too much comes out at once and it becomes very messy. Also, for everyday use I find baby oil to be just as effective and cheaper, and lasts longer because it doesnt spill out as much.
I love to use when wearing a skirt, as it gives a little shine to my legs without making them cheasy-shimmery

on 10/28/2008 10:49:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I have serious dry skin issues in the winter; my skin gets super tight, itchy, and uncomfortable. Happily, this body oil definitely keeps my skin smooth and baby soft; my boyfriend loves the way my legs feel after I use this product! Also, I'm a runner, which means my feet feel like rough hooves...except when I use this body oil! It makes my nasty feet feel nice for once! I find that it's most effective when I rub a small amount on my legs while they're wet from the shower, then firmly pat dry with an old towel; my clothes have absolutely no oil stains on them.

My biggest gripes about this product is that it contains parabens and that the packaging is super leaky. Whenever I need to take it somewhere I make sure to wrap it up in a plastic bag, but that doesn't stop some of the product from being wasted. Also, I recommend the unscented formula if you plan on wearing perfume; the scented version reeks of gardenias...ick. This oil is a little on the pricey side, but I believe it is well worth the money. I'm poor and in college, yet I always find a way to pay for my body oil, haha! I will definitely continue to buy this wonderful product.

on 10/14/2008 9:48:00 PM

I apply this to my legs after I get out of the shower. Then I apply lotion, and then tap with a towel to get any excess oiliness.

I much prefer this product to baby oil (which is what i had used for years). First, it is not mineral oil (which I've heard is not good for you). It feels less oily and goes on smoother. The packaging is great. Usually with oils I find that they drip and it's hard to get a precise amount of oil - this package is great and I hardly have any drips.

on 9/27/2008 8:08:00 AM

I always have this in the shower. But I use it for shaving more than anything else. It really works. Just a small dime size amount for wherever and a quick shave. Voila. Moisturized skin.