September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 8:08:00 AM More reviews by WenchMartha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always have this in the shower. But I use it for shaving more than anything else. It really works. Just a small dime size amount for wherever and a quick shave. Voila. Moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ticabastos

I love this oil as it's light and does a good job of moisturizing my skin. The scent is nice, too, though I wish there were a choice of scents as I would love a fruity scent more. I won't buy the unscented version as I LOVE scented oils and lotions and will always use them over the unscented stuff. However, I can't complain too much as I really do like this product, especially for right after showering. As others have noted, the price is steep considering the amount of product. I used to buy it at costco in order to get more (much more) for my money. However, costco has not carried it in about a couple of years (at least around where I live). But I still buy it anyway as I like it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ctrimble

I use this oil in my shower after I'm done. I like the light smell and the oil goes on lighter than traditional baby oil. I use it mostly in the winter when my skin is really dry, but it has been really great to use now that I'm prego and trying to avoid stretch marks. I put the oil on in the shower, then I lotion over it when I get out to help absorb the oil feel before getting dressed. My only complaint is the price. I feel like it's pretty expensive for something that I go through so fast.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While effective, I find the smell thoroughly offensive. There are too many other choices out there for me to buy this again. PeeYewwwww!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mylychee

I have been using this sesame oil for over 5 years and I keep going back for more. It moisturizes with a slight scent of sesame - not the nutty kind. It gives a nice sheen on skin and moisturizes nicely. A few drops in your bath works well as a bath oil too. Keeps skin glowing and healthy looking. A great purchase for the price. It might be a bit oily so let it dry a bit and then put clothes on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by vintagehope

I love this body oil. I use it for shaving sensitive areas in the shower. It does muck up a razor more quickly than shaving cream, but since I started using this to shave, I've had perfectly smooth shaves AND moisturized, happy (read: bumps-and-nicks-free) skin. I haven't tried using it as an allover moisturizer, but if I find my skin really dry this winter, I will. I love the sesame smell, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jennifer0828

i love this body oil! it seeps into my skin right after my shower and is not oily at all. i also love the scent, to me it's addicting!. i put it on after also using my neutrogena rainbath shower gel. the only thing is that it is kinda pricey. when i take a bubble bath, i also put some in the bath water and my skin is extra soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been laying around my room for a long time (I hate throwing products away). As soon as I bought it I knew I didnt like it. I do not like the smell at all, I wish I would have bought the unscented version. Aside from the smell, the packaging is terrible its in a bottle like lotion, but its an oil so it leaked terribly, wasting product and potentially damaging my clothes. I have tried putting it in a spray bottle and adding other things to cover the scent, no dice. Im sticking to baby oil - smells better and works just as well IMO

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this because I'm a big believer in body oils (+ dry brushing=beautiful skin).

It took a while to absorb for me and I had to deal with the greasy sticky film.
When it did absorb I didn't feel like the smoothness and softness of my skin lasted too long.

Also I don't like the smell, it just smells like stale nuts.
I'll try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ccoles22

This stuff is great! At first I wasn't sure about putting oil on my skin but once I tried it I found that it absorbed really quickly, perhaps even more quickly than regular lotion (and it moisturizes better too!). I have never found a body lotion that even came close to getting my skin this soft. Just beware of the sun when you have it on - you'll fry!