April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jennifer0828

i love this body oil! it seeps into my skin right after my shower and is not oily at all. i also love the scent, to me it's addicting!. i put it on after also using my neutrogena rainbath shower gel. the only thing is that it is kinda pricey. when i take a bubble bath, i also put some in the bath water and my skin is extra soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been laying around my room for a long time (I hate throwing products away). As soon as I bought it I knew I didnt like it. I do not like the smell at all, I wish I would have bought the unscented version. Aside from the smell, the packaging is terrible its in a bottle like lotion, but its an oil so it leaked terribly, wasting product and potentially damaging my clothes. I have tried putting it in a spray bottle and adding other things to cover the scent, no dice. Im sticking to baby oil - smells better and works just as well IMO

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this because I'm a big believer in body oils (+ dry brushing=beautiful skin).

It took a while to absorb for me and I had to deal with the greasy sticky film.
When it did absorb I didn't feel like the smoothness and softness of my skin lasted too long.

Also I don't like the smell, it just smells like stale nuts.
I'll try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ccoles22

This stuff is great! At first I wasn't sure about putting oil on my skin but once I tried it I found that it absorbed really quickly, perhaps even more quickly than regular lotion (and it moisturizes better too!). I have never found a body lotion that even came close to getting my skin this soft. Just beware of the sun when you have it on - you'll fry!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by fanforreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this oil right after the shower and my skin just soaks it up. But it doesn't moisturize my skin like i want it to. That being said, I have found another use for it and that's cuticle oil for my nails when I do my manicure. It does an awesome job. I would probably buy this again just to use as an cuticle oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product already has plenty of reviews but I'll add my two cents and keep it brief. I have oily skin on my face and back but my legs get quite dry and itchy. I generally dislike most lotions bc they always feel sticky and as if they are just "sitting" on my skin. My mom suggested this product and it works wonders. I enjoy hot baths and showers, but they just dry out my skin more. I apply this oil after a bath and it skins in quite nicely. It makes my legs feel soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. I've also used it after shaving and found no irritation. Good stuff! A little luxurious as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

One of my go-to products when spring/summer rolls around! I LOVE it.....the smell is soothing and it leaves my skin with this pretty, healthy sheen. A total must-have. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by celineC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product and i've been using it for 10 years now! it smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and healthy. i do follow the directions of applying it while skin is damp to get maximum hydration. kinda pricey for me though but it's worth it. i recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

i loooove this. it smells great, light and sinks into my skin. doesn't feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 6:18:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this oil several times, it's such a great staple. I apply it all over my body after a shower, it goes on so easily and sinks in fast, and leaves my skin really soft. I don't mind the scent - it's not overpowering. This is one of the few lotions / oils that I can use on my chest without causing breakouts. Absolute holy grail at a very decent price.