November 27, 2014 | 1479 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

After many attempts at finding great liquid liners, I find myself constantly going back to this one. I find that most liquid liners doesn't go on smoothly but rather has a patchy appearance. This goes on very nice and for 1.99, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Dannieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at my Dep. Store for $2.99 CDN.. yes, $2.99!!
I love it.
The brush is fine and picks up a good amount of product.
A little watery though at first.. SO be careful around the inner corner of your eye because I got eyeliner in my eye the firt time round ;)

Dirt cheap, nice pigmentation, awesome brush.. Loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

I always used pencil eyeliner to line my top lid, but I decided to try a liquid eyeliner and this was the one I used. It's very cheap, much like other NYC products. The brush is very long and awkward. I don't quite know how to explain it, but it feels very flimsy. Especially when I'm doing my left eye, it's so difficult! Anyway, after applying I wait for it to dry, and I notice that the color has already faded to a sort of gray. Also, after a few hours of wearing, it starts to crack in my inner corners. I wouldn't recommend this, but I guess you get what you pay for!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by crystalrhiannon

Well, my personal opinion is that the product its-self is amazing, but the applicator could use a bit of work, the brush on it is thin for me and I DO have a pretty shakey hand, so for me it's hard to use, but ALOT better than other liquid eyeliners i've used that cost at least 3x as much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! _ love the formula, not too thick and not so thin & wet that it'll transfer to your upper lid. i've been wearing this on my top lod for like 9 hours, and no flakes or fading! the only thing that i kinda dislike is the brush. yeah, it's superprecise (reallly extremely thin) so you can create a thin line or thick line... but this also leaves room for mistakes if your hand is shaky like mine. overall great product though... great pigmentation & great price!! i will purchase again if i run out or it dries up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product really surprised me. Here's what I'll say: Great formula, but the packaging needs some improvement. I have extremely oily skin and it is unheard of for something to not smudge or crease or end up all over my eye with makeup, at least during the day. But this thing stays in place, does not move at all. I LOVE the formula. I will say the brush could use some improvement. It's really hard to get the line you want but once you do it's a wonderful product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by MGTester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this thinking it would be great, after hearing so many awesome reviews. Unfortunately, it's pretty terrible. Sure, it's got a cheap price tag, but I personally don't mind spending 2 more dollars on something of significantly higher quality. I think the things I did like about this is that it has lots of product, and the brush is very thin. Things I didn't like are: the brush is flimsy and makes for easy messups, it wasn't very dark, and the eyeliner flakes like nobody's business. Definetely not worth it. Seriously, it starts flaking within 10 minutes of application. I think I'll go back to Revlon Colorstay, thank you very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really? Only 3 lippies for this eyeliner? I am completely baffled because I LOOOOVE this eyeliner. I wear contacts and have extremely oily lids and this eyeliner is super pigmented and doesn't smudge, flake or wear off on me! The bottle I have is different from what is pictured though (it's all black with silver/grey writing - it's color #887A, Black. Maybe it's a different formulation?). In any case, I am always on the market for an eyeliner that stays put, and I've found a few, but those liners come with felt tips, which don't work for me and my watery eyes. As soon as the felt tip gets wet from my tears, it's like my tears stop the eyeliner from coming out of the pen! I've ruined too many eyeliner tips this way and have wasted too much money tossing an otherwise good eyeliner just from that! Needless to say, I must have brush applicators with my eyeliners. I love this eyeliner. HG status for me because it does exactly what the expensive brands do, does what I need it to do - but it does it on the cheap @ $2.99! 5 LIPPIES ALL THE WAY!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by acarter22

I hadn't read any reviews for this eyeliner before I purchased it which I regret. Although I really like the brush it comes with (perfect for making thin lines), the liquid liner itself is not very pigmented at all. You have to go over it about 2-3 times to get a good black color. For now on I always use the brush but I dip it into my Almay liquid liner and it works good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after rave reviews on here and Youtube. Everyone was so excited over a gorgeous, pigmented black liquid liner for only a buck! I was thrilled! But when I went to buy it, I was disappointed. Yes, the price tag is good. Yes, the brush rocks. But the liner itself isn't very pigmented, and I have to go over it a bunch to make it a black line. Its streaky. I think it could be that they changed the formula since they put out a bunch of new products. I have an older liquid liner from NYC, only its the blackbrown liquid liner. Its amazing. I was looking for a straight up black one, and I guess its different now or something. Cause its blah. Not rebuying. Mmph.