October 2, 2014 | 1091 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after rave reviews on here and Youtube. Everyone was so excited over a gorgeous, pigmented black liquid liner for only a buck! I was thrilled! But when I went to buy it, I was disappointed. Yes, the price tag is good. Yes, the brush rocks. But the liner itself isn't very pigmented, and I have to go over it a bunch to make it a black line. Its streaky. I think it could be that they changed the formula since they put out a bunch of new products. I have an older liquid liner from NYC, only its the blackbrown liquid liner. Its amazing. I was looking for a straight up black one, and I guess its different now or something. Cause its blah. Not rebuying. Mmph.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jesskimo89

I swear by this stuff! Honestly for $1 you cannot get a better product. This eyeliner lasts all day (with primer) and is AWESOME. If you rub your eyes it may come off a little. Also, occaisionally it cracks (you cannot really notice, do not worry), but you can easily fix it. Great little brush included for application. Don't waste your money on anything else- SERIOUSLY!! When applied it is dark and perfect black color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

FLAKES! Big time. I will still use it up on lazy grocery shopping days or something, but it will have partly flaked off by the evening. I am going to buy a black LA Colors one next. I like their navy for a cheap liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product for being so cheap! I bought mine for around $2 canadian after running out of my $18 liquid eyeliner. What caught my eye was that the packaging of the NYC liner was exactly the same as my pricey liner. The brush is nice and small to make precise lines, and it doesnt burn my eyes. Only negative is I had to do a couple coats to get it opaque. Other than that, i love it! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Doubleshot70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Firstly I have used many professional eye liners and all worked perfectly.This is the first drug store liner I have purchased in quite some time,I found it in a very small pharmacy for 1.49,it was an impulse buy.The brush was quite thin and tapered,the colour was an intense black.It delivers a thin fine line close to the lashes,however I apply it so I have a thicker line on occasions.I have not used any thing else in this brand however I have heard that the loose powder works well.I think it is nice when you find a product that is effective and economical as well.
Thank you for reading.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jinxmainstream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

comes with little brush, not sponge. swatched on the back of my hand was black as urban decay's zero.... once on the eyelid it became watery and needed like eight coats to be a solid line. like it would evaborate or something. tried it bare and with UDPP, styli shadow base, kat von d's tattoo conceller, and nothing got it to last. I like one swipe and to be out the door. will not buy again. did not burn eyes though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by xxgoodnevil17xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not even worth the cheap price, it flakes off as soon as it dries! I noticed that I had bought this before and never used it while I was trying to do my sister's makeup. I was a little slow in applying the eyeliner to her upper lid because she kept twitching, and when i would go over a part I had already did it would flake off! I couldn't get a good line because of that. Not to mention just from her blinking normally for an hour it flaked off completely. Terrible liquid eyeliner. Definitely don't recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first liquid eyeliner, so I have nothing else to compare this with. However, I am conscious enough to know that this eyeliner is NOT good at all. What's the point when you just draw it on then in a blink it already comes off and flakes all over? Other days it just never dries. I bought it to practice with liquid eyeliner because it's so cheap, but I expected it to be usable. I have not given up on liquid eyeliners yet, but I have found my new love with WnW cream eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by shorty51896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to think how amazing this was but only lasting about an hour , rubbing off after. Not the best eyeliner. Cheap price tricked me.. Love the thin brush though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by paigex1992

i did not like this eyeliner the wand was to long and i find the makeup itself wasnt all that great but that is my opinion
i find this product was hard to apply