BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pointless product. I put it on my acne and it did nothing but irritate my skin. I just threw this away last week because it does nothing. I also hate the container that you have to apply with a Q-Tip or your finger. It would have been more convinient to have a roller ball at the end. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS

I love this stuff. I just dab a bit on a few times a day and POOF! my pimples are gone. My only complaint is that you get a very little amount for a lot of money. But well worth it.

I recieved the beneFit catalog in the mail and this caught my eye... I have combination skin with an occasional monthly breakout...I found it to be a great spot treatment. I didnt especially like the top, you have to use your fingers to apply it, but overall it worked wonders for me. A bit expensive, but for me it was ok, because it will probably last me about 2 months.

This did absolutely zero for my skin. A complete waste of mon ey. Don't even bother.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Can someone please explain again to me why I shelled out $18 for this useless Placebo-in-A-Bottle? Oh thats right, it has a cute name. Thats about it. It's a good thing I only get the one 'Boo Boo' a month, because if I had to rely on products like THIS... feggedaboutit.

This product is a major waste of money. $18 for a small amount that's not effective. It keeps my skin matte I'll give it that but doesn't help the zits on my face at all (and I dabbed a lot on). I really didn't know why I spent $18 for this thing. In general I think BeneFit cosmetics have mostly bad products that aren't worth their price tag.

This is a fantastic product - my only complaint is the price, at about $17.00 a tube. I don't get zits that often, so its probably not something I would purchase for that price, however its worth it for someone that has a reoccuring problem. Its portable, non-irritating and you can use it over make up, and it really rids pimples in a short amount of time.

PROS: convenient, take along size; CONS: did nothing for me; COMMENTS: $18 for 0.2 oz

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well, it does it's job to an extent, it stops blemishes from getting worse, but the packaging isn't the best, and it separates after a while. For the price, it should be more miraculous.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It doesn't really do anything. Also, the price is too high for this little itty bitty product. I think I'll stick with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.