January 28, 2015 | 1848 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GlamouretteGirl28

I love this stuff. I just dab a bit on a few times a day and POOF! my pimples are gone. My only complaint is that you get a very little amount for a lot of money. But well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lauraje

I recieved the beneFit catalog in the mail and this caught my eye... I have combination skin with an occasional monthly breakout...I found it to be a great spot treatment. I didnt especially like the top, you have to use your fingers to apply it, but overall it worked wonders for me. A bit expensive, but for me it was ok, because it will probably last me about 2 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2002 11:47:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did absolutely zero for my skin. A complete waste of mon ey. Don't even bother.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 7:17:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Can someone please explain again to me why I shelled out $18 for this useless Placebo-in-A-Bottle? Oh thats right, it has a cute name. Thats about it. It's a good thing I only get the one 'Boo Boo' a month, because if I had to rely on products like THIS... feggedaboutit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2002 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ikky

This product is a major waste of money. $18 for a small amount that's not effective. It keeps my skin matte I'll give it that but doesn't help the zits on my face at all (and I dabbed a lot on). I really didn't know why I spent $18 for this thing. In general I think BeneFit cosmetics have mostly bad products that aren't worth their price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2002 4:59:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

This is a fantastic product - my only complaint is the price, at about $17.00 a tube. I don't get zits that often, so its probably not something I would purchase for that price, however its worth it for someone that has a reoccuring problem. Its portable, non-irritating and you can use it over make up, and it really rids pimples in a short amount of time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: convenient, take along size; CONS: did nothing for me; COMMENTS: $18 for 0.2 oz

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2002 1:03:00 AM More reviews by karenclark46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, it does it's job to an extent, it stops blemishes from getting worse, but the packaging isn't the best, and it separates after a while. For the price, it should be more miraculous.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2001 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Timid1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't really do anything. Also, the price is too high for this little itty bitty product. I think I'll stick with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2001 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Nadia

I've known people that LOVE this product, but it didn't work as well as I hoped it would. In fact, I just added it to my swap list. :)