November 27, 2014 | 1490 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lauraje

I recieved the beneFit catalog in the mail and this caught my eye... I have combination skin with an occasional monthly breakout...I found it to be a great spot treatment. I didnt especially like the top, you have to use your fingers to apply it, but overall it worked wonders for me. A bit expensive, but for me it was ok, because it will probably last me about 2 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2002 11:47:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did absolutely zero for my skin. A complete waste of mon ey. Don't even bother.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 7:17:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Can someone please explain again to me why I shelled out $18 for this useless Placebo-in-A-Bottle? Oh thats right, it has a cute name. Thats about it. It's a good thing I only get the one 'Boo Boo' a month, because if I had to rely on products like THIS... feggedaboutit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2002 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ikky

This product is a major waste of money. $18 for a small amount that's not effective. It keeps my skin matte I'll give it that but doesn't help the zits on my face at all (and I dabbed a lot on). I really didn't know why I spent $18 for this thing. In general I think BeneFit cosmetics have mostly bad products that aren't worth their price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2002 4:59:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

This is a fantastic product - my only complaint is the price, at about $17.00 a tube. I don't get zits that often, so its probably not something I would purchase for that price, however its worth it for someone that has a reoccuring problem. Its portable, non-irritating and you can use it over make up, and it really rids pimples in a short amount of time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: convenient, take along size; CONS: did nothing for me; COMMENTS: $18 for 0.2 oz

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2002 1:03:00 AM More reviews by karenclark46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, it does it's job to an extent, it stops blemishes from getting worse, but the packaging isn't the best, and it separates after a while. For the price, it should be more miraculous.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2001 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Timid1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't really do anything. Also, the price is too high for this little itty bitty product. I think I'll stick with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2001 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Nadia

I've known people that LOVE this product, but it didn't work as well as I hoped it would. In fact, I just added it to my swap list. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 9:37:00 AM More reviews by DaniGurle

I like this. I bought it for my once monthly breakouts. It's great because it even works over makeup. Doesn't smell overly powerful either. But, it works for me, which is the most important thing.