October 25, 2014 | 1770 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kliz317

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for YEARS and buy as mnay at one time as my pocketbook will allow. It takes off everything on my eyes (mascara, liner, shadow. mineral and conventional). It doesn't make my eyes sting or burn like some other removers (Revlon, Bare Minerals). I also use it to remove gel liner from my liner brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I recently had surgery done on my eyes, so my eyes are ultra sensitive and I always have to be careful on the type of stuff I use around my eyes. This stuff works great! It removes all of the makeup effortlessly and is sensitive on my eyes. The only drawback I have found is that I feel a residue left behind, not sure if it's meant to keep my eye moisturized but I always use a dry cotton pad after to remove that residue. Overall I do like it a lot and plan to keep using!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this is definitely my favorite eye makeup remover. it takes off even waterproof mascara very easily yet is still gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes. it also doesn't feel too oily yet it doesn't dry out the eyes at all.
however the one downfall of this product would be the price but I would still repurchase this product despite the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to eye makeup remover for about ten to fifteen years. There is simply nothing better to take off eye makeup efficiently. You have to shake the bottle to combine the ingredients and let it do its magic.

I have always worn a lot of mascara and eye makeup. I need a serious makeup remover that can take it all off without a lot of pulling and tugging. I learned a great technique from Lisa Eldridge in one of her videos. She uses Crealine, which is water based. It's more affordable, but I am sticking with Bi-Facil because it's oil based. She took a cotton pad and soaked it with the product and then pressed it on her eye and let it sit. Then she rubbed slightly and took it off and the eye makeup was gone. I tried this myself and it worked so well. This way you aren't rubbing your eye or the delicate skin around it. I have sensitive, dry skin that can get irritated very easily.

I also use a cotton swab dipped in the product to get at my eyeline and any lingering makeup that might not have come off with the cotton pad. This way I make sure to get it all off.

The one negative with this product is the high price. I never thought that I would be paying this kind of money for an eye makeup remover. However, this is still the one that works best. If you are someone who doesn't wear that much eye makeup, then maybe you can get away with a cheaper product. Sometimes I have been fortunate to get samples of Bi-Facil when I make a Lancome purchase. That's always a good thing. For now I am sticking with this product because it gets the job done.

ETA: The issue of residue left over after using this eye makeup remover has been brought up in some reviews. I wanted to weigh in on how I deal with it. After I have made sure to get off all eye makeup with the Bi-Facil, then I take a cotton ball and wet it with lukewarm water and gently smooth it all over both eyes. I find this is a good way to get rid of any residue. Then I can wash my face and apply my nightime skincare routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Celestiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It does it's job incredibly well and leaves my eyes feeling soft, however it tends to leave behind some residue. It's also very pricey in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a staple for me and is my typical "go to" makeup remover. I've purchased it several times and I usually receive this as part of a gift offer from Lancome.

It works amazingly. My only gripe with this product is price and if I'm not careful, it will dry out my under eye area. I have found that since I've been utilizing and under eye cream on a regular basis, this is less than a problem.

Removes makeup effortlessly. I do wish it were less expensive. If it were, I'd be inclined to purchase it more often, but, I've well stocked on samples. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by brandysbeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am actually using it right now as we speak. It is the only thing that doesn't dry out or bother my skin around the eyes. It removes any makeup, and shadow base, and waterproof makeup , and if you are like me, applying three hundred thousands layers ( its exaggeration, but close) of mascara and primer, then you can just soak all this stuff and take it off easily. I use less mascara now because I am growing my eyelashes with Fysiko. it works great, I think I will finally drop my primer and use mascara alone. Or walk around with huge drag queen looking eyes.. ( kidding, of course...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Ive always had this stuff on hand, it will take ANYTHING off your face. For stubborn shadows, I usually try my makeup wipes first, but some shadows are so tough to get completely off, unless you want to scrub your eyes raw! Bi Facil will take of anything with 2 swipes. Its incredible. The price to me is worth not having raw eyelids, and it lasts for EVER. Ive been on the same full sized bottle for nearly 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it smells like rose, it has two layers - oil and liquid, so when you mix it up - it is perfect combination to remove anything. When I have waterproof makeup, I usually shake it and make cotton pad wet with makeup remover and then put it to my eyes and hold it for a while to let it to soak, then it removes it with one time very easy, no rubbing, leaving skin soft and smooth, all clean and smells like roses. The only thing - dont take open bottle to travel as it will leak no matter how tight it is. put it in some travel container... they sell empty ones in grocery store

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by love_e

I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner, this is the ONLY product that gets it off effortlessly and I've tried them all. Hate the packaging of this, both the regular size and travel size both leak a lot - making them super hard to travel with. It's expensive but if I can avoid tugging on my eyes it's worth it. I have very sensitive skin and eyes + contact lenses and this product does not irritate my skin. I'd highly recommend trying this product.