November 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Really effective make up remover, however it's kind of expensive.
I love the scent too for some reason...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye makeup remover! I was hesitant to buy another eye product with oil in it, but seeing as those are the best products to remove mascara with I gave it a shot. Definately worth it. The good reviews are spot on. I use cotton squares, and hold them on my eye for 5-10 seconds before I rub, just to really wet the lashes. It removes eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara all in one. Best part- no oily residue! It has never, ever irritated my eyes. The price is steep so I only use it for eyes. If you can get it during a holiday or with purchase at a beauty counter that's the smartest way. I bought mine at a CC (cosmetics company) store that was having an additional 25% off sale. And the blue bottle is pretty! (not that it matters, but still haha).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly this is the eye best makeup remover ever. Takes of EVERYTHING in a flash. However being a remover you can get something thats cheaper and works almost as well for daily use. I would suggest getting the little samplers of the SAs and using this with a Q-tip for picking up smudges of a smokey eye.
Even for sensitive skin this is recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kliz317

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for YEARS and buy as mnay at one time as my pocketbook will allow. It takes off everything on my eyes (mascara, liner, shadow. mineral and conventional). It doesn't make my eyes sting or burn like some other removers (Revlon, Bare Minerals). I also use it to remove gel liner from my liner brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I recently had surgery done on my eyes, so my eyes are ultra sensitive and I always have to be careful on the type of stuff I use around my eyes. This stuff works great! It removes all of the makeup effortlessly and is sensitive on my eyes. The only drawback I have found is that I feel a residue left behind, not sure if it's meant to keep my eye moisturized but I always use a dry cotton pad after to remove that residue. Overall I do like it a lot and plan to keep using!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this is definitely my favorite eye makeup remover. it takes off even waterproof mascara very easily yet is still gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes. it also doesn't feel too oily yet it doesn't dry out the eyes at all.
however the one downfall of this product would be the price but I would still repurchase this product despite the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to eye makeup remover for about ten to fifteen years. There is simply nothing better to take off eye makeup efficiently. You have to shake the bottle to combine the ingredients and let it do its magic.

I have always worn a lot of mascara and eye makeup. I need a serious makeup remover that can take it all off without a lot of pulling and tugging. I learned a great technique from Lisa Eldridge in one of her videos. She uses Crealine, which is water based. It's more affordable, but I am sticking with Bi-Facil because it's oil based. She took a cotton pad and soaked it with the product and then pressed it on her eye and let it sit. Then she rubbed slightly and took it off and the eye makeup was gone. I tried this myself and it worked so well. This way you aren't rubbing your eye or the delicate skin around it. I have sensitive, dry skin that can get irritated very easily.

I also use a cotton swab dipped in the product to get at my eyeline and any lingering makeup that might not have come off with the cotton pad. This way I make sure to get it all off.

The one negative with this product is the high price. I never thought that I would be paying this kind of money for an eye makeup remover. However, this is still the one that works best. If you are someone who doesn't wear that much eye makeup, then maybe you can get away with a cheaper product. Sometimes I have been fortunate to get samples of Bi-Facil when I make a Lancome purchase. That's always a good thing. For now I am sticking with this product because it gets the job done.

ETA: The issue of residue left over after using this eye makeup remover has been brought up in some reviews. I wanted to weigh in on how I deal with it. After I have made sure to get off all eye makeup with the Bi-Facil, then I take a cotton ball and wet it with lukewarm water and gently smooth it all over both eyes. I find this is a good way to get rid of any residue. Then I can wash my face and apply my nightime skincare routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Celestiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It does it's job incredibly well and leaves my eyes feeling soft, however it tends to leave behind some residue. It's also very pricey in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a staple for me and is my typical "go to" makeup remover. I've purchased it several times and I usually receive this as part of a gift offer from Lancome.

It works amazingly. My only gripe with this product is price and if I'm not careful, it will dry out my under eye area. I have found that since I've been utilizing and under eye cream on a regular basis, this is less than a problem.

Removes makeup effortlessly. I do wish it were less expensive. If it were, I'd be inclined to purchase it more often, but, I've well stocked on samples. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by brandysbeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am actually using it right now as we speak. It is the only thing that doesn't dry out or bother my skin around the eyes. It removes any makeup, and shadow base, and waterproof makeup , and if you are like me, applying three hundred thousands layers ( its exaggeration, but close) of mascara and primer, then you can just soak all this stuff and take it off easily. I use less mascara now because I am growing my eyelashes with Fysiko. it works great, I think I will finally drop my primer and use mascara alone. Or walk around with huge drag queen looking eyes.. ( kidding, of course...)