August 30, 2014 | 1208 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Ive always had this stuff on hand, it will take ANYTHING off your face. For stubborn shadows, I usually try my makeup wipes first, but some shadows are so tough to get completely off, unless you want to scrub your eyes raw! Bi Facil will take of anything with 2 swipes. Its incredible. The price to me is worth not having raw eyelids, and it lasts for EVER. Ive been on the same full sized bottle for nearly 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it smells like rose, it has two layers - oil and liquid, so when you mix it up - it is perfect combination to remove anything. When I have waterproof makeup, I usually shake it and make cotton pad wet with makeup remover and then put it to my eyes and hold it for a while to let it to soak, then it removes it with one time very easy, no rubbing, leaving skin soft and smooth, all clean and smells like roses. The only thing - dont take open bottle to travel as it will leak no matter how tight it is. put it in some travel container... they sell empty ones in grocery store

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by love_e

I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner, this is the ONLY product that gets it off effortlessly and I've tried them all. Hate the packaging of this, both the regular size and travel size both leak a lot - making them super hard to travel with. It's expensive but if I can avoid tugging on my eyes it's worth it. I have very sensitive skin and eyes + contact lenses and this product does not irritate my skin. I'd highly recommend trying this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm about halfway through a sample sized bottle of this. I'm planning to finish it but won't be repurchasing. It doesn't leave an oily residue as long as you give it a 2nd wipe with a clean cotton ball. It's very effective at removing eye makeup, but not as effective as my HG Neutrogena. It has also stung and made my eyes red a couple of times.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by crystalyu

this is the best makeup remover i've ever used!
it takes off all my eye makeup, from eyeliner to eyebrow shadow
however it's a bit oily when you use too much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

HATE IT! It is so super oily and makes my skin that is not sensitive, sting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. It is effective and smells like flowers...in a good, unobtrusive way. Most importantly it removes with no irritation to my eyes and no oily residue. I have stopped using a cotton ball because it wastes the product. I just put some on my finger tip and rub it directly on my eye and let it saturate and then roll down, then wipe off or rinse with water. I don't think it works any better or worse than Mary Kay but it is slightly lighter. I purchased on E-bay but probably not pay full retail. IF that were my only option I would stick to Mary Kay. This is a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by TildeDK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

Probably the most effective makeupremover out there, it is simply amazing and great for waterproof makeup. Only con is the oily feel which kind of blurres my vision - this can be helped by wiping the eyearea with a gentle toner afterwards though.

I won't repurchse because the blurriness bothers me, and a normal oil cleanser works just as well for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

So, wow. My friend always saves her make-up purchases for when there are deals at the designer counters, and she always goes crazy whenever there this make up remover is thrown in. I had two small bottles which I kept thinking they'd be great for travel. I was happy with my Neutrogena, I thought she was just going crazy for no reason.

I use the Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make mascara, which is ROUGH to remove to say the least. I've had to start saving it for special occasions because my eyes were getting really sensitive to taking it off, and sensitive in general to my eye make remover. Keeping that in mind, I dug out the bottle of this I had laying around and gave it a whirl.

Whoa. Awesome. Amazing. Literally two swipes and it was all gone, my skin felt great and my eyes weren't tender. After using it I went online and immediately shelled out $27 for a full sized bottle. Yes, that's how good it is. Now, at $27 after a month or two I'll see if my skin has calmed down enough to throw my old stand by Neutrogena back in the mix to spread it out, but if you're having any reactions or problems, or you need change up make up multiple times in a day (which I just can't b/c the removers hurt my skin too much), this is your product.