September 17, 2014 | 1301 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Celestiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It does it's job incredibly well and leaves my eyes feeling soft, however it tends to leave behind some residue. It's also very pricey in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a staple for me and is my typical "go to" makeup remover. I've purchased it several times and I usually receive this as part of a gift offer from Lancome.

It works amazingly. My only gripe with this product is price and if I'm not careful, it will dry out my under eye area. I have found that since I've been utilizing and under eye cream on a regular basis, this is less than a problem.

Removes makeup effortlessly. I do wish it were less expensive. If it were, I'd be inclined to purchase it more often, but, I've well stocked on samples. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by brandysbeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am actually using it right now as we speak. It is the only thing that doesn't dry out or bother my skin around the eyes. It removes any makeup, and shadow base, and waterproof makeup , and if you are like me, applying three hundred thousands layers ( its exaggeration, but close) of mascara and primer, then you can just soak all this stuff and take it off easily. I use less mascara now because I am growing my eyelashes with Fysiko. it works great, I think I will finally drop my primer and use mascara alone. Or walk around with huge drag queen looking eyes.. ( kidding, of course...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Ive always had this stuff on hand, it will take ANYTHING off your face. For stubborn shadows, I usually try my makeup wipes first, but some shadows are so tough to get completely off, unless you want to scrub your eyes raw! Bi Facil will take of anything with 2 swipes. Its incredible. The price to me is worth not having raw eyelids, and it lasts for EVER. Ive been on the same full sized bottle for nearly 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it smells like rose, it has two layers - oil and liquid, so when you mix it up - it is perfect combination to remove anything. When I have waterproof makeup, I usually shake it and make cotton pad wet with makeup remover and then put it to my eyes and hold it for a while to let it to soak, then it removes it with one time very easy, no rubbing, leaving skin soft and smooth, all clean and smells like roses. The only thing - dont take open bottle to travel as it will leak no matter how tight it is. put it in some travel container... they sell empty ones in grocery store

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by love_e

I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner, this is the ONLY product that gets it off effortlessly and I've tried them all. Hate the packaging of this, both the regular size and travel size both leak a lot - making them super hard to travel with. It's expensive but if I can avoid tugging on my eyes it's worth it. I have very sensitive skin and eyes + contact lenses and this product does not irritate my skin. I'd highly recommend trying this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm about halfway through a sample sized bottle of this. I'm planning to finish it but won't be repurchasing. It doesn't leave an oily residue as long as you give it a 2nd wipe with a clean cotton ball. It's very effective at removing eye makeup, but not as effective as my HG Neutrogena. It has also stung and made my eyes red a couple of times.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by crystalyu

this is the best makeup remover i've ever used!
it takes off all my eye makeup, from eyeliner to eyebrow shadow
however it's a bit oily when you use too much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

HATE IT! It is so super oily and makes my skin that is not sensitive, sting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. It is effective and smells like flowers...in a good, unobtrusive way. Most importantly it removes with no irritation to my eyes and no oily residue. I have stopped using a cotton ball because it wastes the product. I just put some on my finger tip and rub it directly on my eye and let it saturate and then roll down, then wipe off or rinse with water. I don't think it works any better or worse than Mary Kay but it is slightly lighter. I purchased on E-bay but probably not pay full retail. IF that were my only option I would stick to Mary Kay. This is a nice product.