Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Organge) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) (USDA Certified Organic)

A great conditioner for my thick, coarse, straight, fairly oily, untreated hair. You only need a small amount to do the job and it really does everything a conditioner is supposed to do extremely well. I recommend using a small amount to start, because from my experience if you use too much it can leave your hair a little flat. Leaves my hair very smooth and soft, and it doesn't leave a gross filmy feeling.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this after the 50:50 shampoo, and it works well and It has a nice scent to it. So I might repurchase, although i do wish it was more moisturizing.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love MUA. I have found another conditioner that works as well as my Tawaka (Ojon) line. This conditioner does not smell as good as my Tawaka, but I will get over that. I love that it costs less than Tawaka, but works just as good. I was thrilled that I didn't claw my head during my shower over using this. I was thrilled that this conditioner made my hair soft and shiney (not straw soft either). I am enjoying the use of these sulfate and paraben free conditioners and shampoos. My hair is healthier because of it. I will buy this again to switch things around and to save my Tawaka. Thanks MUA.

This whole line is my HG of haircare products. I love them. If you really like Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner then you should give this a shot. I honestly think this performs just as well if not better and you could find it for less than $5 dollars from many online retailers that offer free shipping or very low shipping. LuckyVitamin.com offers one of the largest selections for this line and only charges $5.99 for shipping no matter how much you purchase. They also offer free shipping for orders over $100. Amazon offers a 3 pack of this conditioner and shampoo for $17.89 with free super saver shipping. That's still $4 off the cost of one 8oz bottle of the Glossing conditioner. Alright, now that I'm done comparing prices... I have thick Asian hair and it's normally slick and silky but it can be coarse as well and this conditioner keeps it soft and smooth. I also use the Golden Wheat Shampoo once a week to remove any buildup from styling products and to keep the Smooth As Silk shampoo and conditioner working properly but I would recommend some form of gentle cleansing shampoo weekly or bi-weekly for anyone who frequently uses styling products in their hair, no matter what shampoo and conditioner you use. I adore the fact that these products are not only good for me but the environment as well and they smell so delicious! The fragrance is very subtle but fabulous. I can't believe that I was shelling out so much for Frederic Fekkai when Giovanni's products were available.

I love this conditioner!
I've been using it for about a week, and my hair feels smoother and looks shinier! My ends still look a bit frizzy, but they were razored and i'm growing them out now, so thats the culprit. This is the best "natural" conditioner i've ever use, and I will be re-purchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great slip, moisturzing, and smells good. Not my favorite, though.

I just got done writing a review for the matching poo. I love Smooth as Silk. It has become my HG's. It leaves my thin/fine/dry hair silky soft and smooth and it doesnt weigh it down! I will definately repurchase. Giovanni is the best! Whole Foods $7-$8? Not bad at all!

UPDATE: I really liked this at first but it eventually stopped working the same. I use it now and then still, but its no longer my favorite.

Loving this conditioner. It leaves my hair shiny, light and smooth...no frizzies or fly aways. My hair has been in such good condition using this and the other Giovanni products. My scalp has even calmed down. I guess my hair never liked the SLS and cone based stuff and I just never knew it! Wish I would have tried it a long time ago. Looking forward to trying to other Giovanni shampoos and conditioners now too!

It's been more then a year I'm using this conditioner and it's just perfect for my very dry hair. It leaves it shiny and easy to comb and it's very gentle for my scalp. Will definitely repurchased it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this conditioner it detangles my hair great and leaves it super shiney and fluffy. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all and it rinses clean.