December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I have this in every size! I learned basic tips about it through online websites saying baby powder is great for roots. I love the smell! I'm a teenager and since I wear a lot of makeup my face gets oily ( ordered the EM sample. hopefully no more liquid ) about four hours into the day ( by end third period ). it really sucks. I constantly have to wash my bangs only. baby powder REALLY helps. I usually put on a TON in my hair. then pat my hair really hard to try to get as much out ( it won't all come out ) . then I blowdry the rest and I'm off!

I would usually use this to keep my makeup fresh but because it's talc and I use acne products, by using baby powder too much it soaks up TOO much grease and can start making my skin peely. but if your skin can handle then by all means, use it! it makes your makeup look like you JUST did your makeup, except you didn't! buy the travel size and tuck it in your purse and keep the big tubs at home in your bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, in my 18 years of life, I don't think I have ever gone a bath/shower without applying this to my body afterwards. My mother use to use this on me since.. probably since I was born and I guess I just "grew up" getting use to applying it. I can't stand that humid/muggy feeling my body has after a shower. I've tried them in original scent, vanilla & jasmine, and lavender & chamomile and have loved them all. I have also tried it on my oily roots and It made my hair feel disgusting, so I won' be using it for that. I will continue to purchase this forever. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this for my hair. You can get the little sample bottle for 97 cents and you can take it anywhere. Just sprinkle a little on your hair and the grease is gone. Sometimes I put it on at night and wake up to find it absorbed and my hair looking great. The one downside so far is the smell, it's nice.. but once a guy I was dating sniffed me and said, "Why do you smell like a baby?" Maybe it's time to switch to lavender! Also, I think after reading these I will try to use it to set makeup so long as it doesn't give me a ghastly pallor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this stuff. If you wash your hair every other day like me, this is a must. I pour some baby powder on my brush and brush through my hair to soak up the oil so my hair does not look greasy. I use the lavendar scent so that I do not smell like actual baby powder. The only thing is, I don't know how well this would work on dark hair. It blends into my blonde hair. But it works for me, and you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pancakegood

I love this! I was in a play and it was recommended that I use this to set my make-up! Well, I use it to set my own make-up everyday now! Also, in the summer I use it on it's own. Lip gloss, baby powder...out the door!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lastaats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A few months back I ran out of my regular loose powder and needed something to set my makeup. The only thing i could find was my kids' baby powder. I've been using it ever since! I just tap some out and use a big brush to dust it on over my foundation just like a regular loose powder. It really keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. I love how i can go out all day in the hot weather and my face still doesn't feel oily or sticky. It seems to help my foundation stay on longer also.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chajy

I have been J&J baby since kid. I also use this as face powder in hs. Now that i'm a lot adult, i use this on occassional basis at night. I have the Lavender Cornstarch. After i use bha it kinda bit shiny so i dust a little bit of powder to make it fresh looking. Smells good like a baby.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by savanna427

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just used this on my bikini area, as i have many red bumps & itchiness :[ i get them frequently from shaving. so far this has definitely eased the itchiness and i think i'm noticing less redness. i'm going to hold off on shaving for a few days and apply this daily. WILL UPDATE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

I don't know how I'll ever survive without baby powder on my skin after a shower, i live in a tropical country so this is a must have to keep skin dry and fresh all day long...my fave would be the lavender one and the milk baby powder...J&J baby is the best brand for body powder/talcs because it's great for sensitive skin since it's for babies, plus it smells really soft and clean. It's multipurpose too, i have an oily scalp that gets exacerbated because of the hot and humid weather...so i sprinkle abit of this on my hair...voila...no more grease! I can also use this as a substitute for loose powder as i have fair skintone...I'd die without this...I hate feeling sticky on my body (or anywhere else!) more than anything, so I buy 2 or 3 big ones in different fragrances at one time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

oh, this is heaven-sent!!! it's just about the only thing that helps keep excess moisture on my skin @ bay in the HOT and HUMID weather in taiwan. it also eases the stickiness caused by the extreme humidity, giving the smooth and refreshing feeling that replicates having taken a shower -- which is VERY useful when i'm running around during the day and can't jump in the shower in the middle of the afternoon. the powder spreads and dissolves evenly.. and zaps up the moisture quickly. in love!