OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

One of my favorite classic Reds by OPI. This works great on olive skin tones, but if you're looking for a nice bloody deep red, it's a friendly tone that works on a lot of skin types. I LOVE the fact that it's not metallic but yet is still really intense.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

.A really pretty creme/matte red, dark, ALMOST plummy (like the inside of a plum anyway). Needs a couple of coats of course, but its nice with a top coat.
0.5 fl oz

I love this nail color. It may not really be "wine", but who cares? It is a great red and the bottle is sturdy, like really sturdy. I bought a bottle in DC and the flight over was very turbulent, and the people who handled my baggage were very rough. But the bottle (it was in a top pocket on the outside) stayed perfectly. $7.50 is not really cheap for nail polish, but it's easy to apply and looks good.

This is absolutely gorgeous on my PPP neutral toes. I agree with everyone else that it is a perfect red.

I won't go through describing it since everybody else pretty much summed it up perfectly. This is definitely my must-have polish for toes (prefer plain clear on my fingers). Wears for ages without chipping and is the perfect red. continued >>

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a gorgeous, classic glossy red. When I wear this on my tips it makes my hands look so white! With so many different shades of red out there, it's hard to find the one perfect shade but I think I've done it with Malaga Wine. This will definitely be my HG red cream n/p, love it!

Love this! I don't think it's a wine or burgundy tone; to me this is a beautiful, deep red. It must be cool-toned or it wouldn't look good on me. Application was a dream, better than Sally Hansen or Revlon. Maybe I'll be an OPI convert?

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was one of the first OPI i bought. I love the deepish red colour- very sexy and this has a slight cooler undertone. I like the look of this on hands and toes and the application is a breeze... Last well too!

I bought this almost soley based on Somnia's excellent picture. However, me (who has bright white skin) should have known that this would look different. It is VERY pretty, however, and although I wanted the color from the picture, I need an orange-er red to achieve that. This is very blue-based and it shows particularly on me because I am so fair. This is old-movie-actress polish, completely creme, but with a certain clarity that makes it look shinier than any other color I own. With two coats it is perfect. I'm going to try it with three next time. I get these for dirt on 8ty8beauty.com, meaning I can buy every OPI red in existence if I want to, but this is certainly my 'classic red' choice for cool-toned pale girls.

Color & finish: Medium deep blue-based red, very slightly berry-toned

Coverage: Opaque

The perfect classic red! Every girl should have a red like this. It really goes with everything. Never over the top bright, never boring or dull. Just perfect, sexy red. (I wish I had a matching lipstick...)

Pic here continued >>