April 23, 2014 | 1452 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this as a substitute for my Micellar Cleanser when I cannot get hold of La Roche Posay Micellar cleanser and works great as an AM cleanser. I do not use it as eye cleanser or MU remover just a light cleanser to get rid of my night treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by AuntieL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great value. Haven't noticed any extra dryness around eyes, but I moisturize after using anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst make up remnovers ever. I wish it worked for me. It is really cheap. But i have dry skin and this completly cut my skin all on my eye area. Literally my skin was peeling, cuz it dried my skin out too much. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

This does a good job at removing all eye makeup (even the Revlon 12 hour eyeliners- which are normally difficult to remove completely). It doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way so the product is also a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ctanonymous

I love it. The price is cheap, and the packaging is great. The plastic bottle lets us squeeze the liquid out and the sprout helps control the amount released so we don't use too much. It's very gentle. I've never had any irritation or stinging when I've used it, and it doesn't leave any sort of gross greasy stuff behind. Definitely good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

removes eye makeup but this burned and stung when i accidentally got it in my eyes. it is difficult not to get an eye makeup remover in your eyes too. so while i loved that it was oil free the pain just isnt worth a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

love this! i've been using it for years. cheap, lasts a long time, it's gentle and doesn't leave gross oily residue. it removes my waterproof mascara fine. i use it before washing my face. loooveee it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

This removes most makeup, but sometimes when I wear certain waterproof mascaras, it doesn't seem to do the job. I'm still stuck with the mascara on my eye lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This actually removes all of my eye make up. It's oil free so it doesn't feel greasy or leave a residue, but its gentle so there is no stinging feeling or itchy red lids after using.
The price is decent at around $6 and Rimmel is always having a bogo or discount somewhere.
I really like the hard plastic of the cap and the little spout keeps me from using too much and wasting it. A little goes a long way!
I wear contacts and have taken off my eye make up with my contacts still in with no discomfort.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mirandaugh

I like this product. I have been using the Clinique liquid eye makeup remover for quite some time and wanted to find a cheaper alternative. It is non irritating (doesn't sting, whereas I found the Clinique sometimes did) and seems to remove my makeup fairly well. I don't use waterproof makeup so I can't attest as to whether or not it's effective on that. I hate cream makeup removers so that's why I use liquid ones, and the Rimmel remover is not at all greasy. I'm liking it for now - we'll see if I go back to Clinique in the future.