Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 5/2/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't wear a lot of make up, and if it is only eye shadow, then this product works well. If I wear mascara, then I have to swipe a few times... and I have the feeling there is some more left. It stings a little.

But if you just wear eye shadow, you don't have to work so hard, changes are you will be also pain free, and considering the price... it is not bad.

on 5/2/2010 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product works fine for removing eyeshadow, but it does not remove mascara well, even after several swipes. It also stings my eyes. The amount of product you get for the money is great. Too bad it doesn't perform better for removing mascara.

on 5/1/2010 5:24:00 PM

For those of you who wear layers of eyeshadow and liner and coats of mascara this isn't for you. If I wear heavier makeup I find that I have to swab the puff across a few times to get it all off. It does sting a bit. But this does eventually get it of and doesn't dry out or seriously irritate my eye area. I think there are better drugstore eye makeup removers to be found out there.

on 5/1/2010 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

it's okay, stings me a bit and has a hard time with eyeliner and mascara

on 4/11/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use it all the time. It does its' job well and the price is pretty much okay. I'm allergic to some other eyemakeup-removers, but this one doesn't give me rednesses around the eyes or burns.
I apply it to a cotton pad, sometimes I need more than one for one eye. It has a bit of trouble with waterproof mascara.
All in all a great product for a good price.

on 4/7/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a decent product. It definitely removes all eyeshadow from my eyes, and does so without stinging my eyeballs. However, when I tried to remove my mascara with it... nothing happened. It kind of just got clumpy and then my eyes DID start to sting a bit. So.. if you are looking to remove like waterproof eyeliner and mascara, this isn't for you. But for someone who just wears light to moderate eyeshadow, this works just fine, and is reasonably priced.

on 3/31/2010 3:08:00 AM

This remover is very gentle for me...in fact, it's too gentle. It doesn't remove mascara too well, and I feel like it would have to work in conjunction with an oil to be completely effective. However, the reason why I like this remover so much is because it is absolutely amazing for touch ups or just to fix any mistakes I may have made while applying my make up (i.e. liquid liner). Also, the opening is perfect for q-tips, and the formula isn't oily at all/doesn't leave a film, so it works perfectly for touchups/fixing mistakes. Would repurchase!

on 3/28/2010 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have extremely dry skin, so i would not recommend this product if you have dry skin, because it made my eyes really irritated and made my eye area more dry that my skin started flaking. It did an ok job with removing makeup not mascara though. I still prefer my mac wipes.

on 3/1/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good Stuff it even gets my fluidline blacktrak off without hassle....my go to every night before I wash my face....does it's job!~

I first bought this at CVS for 1.79..i fell in love and its the last bottle they have left..Im not allergic to it and im a contact wearer..this is why the product sold me! I recently purchased it BOGO at Walgreens so i got 2 bottles for 7.50..my Walmart has them for 5.00 and some change ....I definitely recommend trying it. I have noticed it it not available at all CVS store though...so always check out Walmart.