October 2, 2014 | 1825 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

I love this brush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its great for pressing on the color on the lid and also can serve as a blender if you use the right technique. This is one of those brushes that is multi-functional. The price is a little high, but that is just MAC, but these are brushes that will last a life time if you know how to take care of them Definitely, i would buy it again if i was to loose it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

This is a great brush. It packs on color well and even does a good job at blending. To me, there aren't any downsides.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i had used all coastal scents brushes until i decided to give in and buy some mac brushes. i have absolutely no complaints about my CS brushes, but i feel like mac have more unique brushes for different needs.
anyway, this brush is great and i love how it's so dense and soft and really packs on color so well. i have not used my pink CS shadow brush since i've gotten the 239, it's really great. i actually had to use my CS brush the other day because my 239 was dirty, and it didn't pack on the color and have the same effect as i thought it did before i bought the 239.
i don't regret buying any of my mac brushes, despite their price tag. these really are an investment and so worth the price. but, if the dupes from michael's are just as good, i'm all about saving money :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I don't really get the big reviews on this brush thus was my very 1st brush but I'm not impressed with it ;( it doesn't really pack my color on like my 242 , I don't really use it so sorry Mac maybe I'll try it again sometime ,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I have 2 lowe cornell purple handle paint brushes which is a dupe for the Mac 239. Finally purchased this brush and it's definitely softer and better quality than the L/C. It's perfect for everyday to apply lid color. I'm happy I finally have it in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

My HG eye brush. Use it EVERY DAY should own two because I would not know what to do without it. How I ever managed to properly apply eyeshadow to the lid of my eye is beyond me but since owning this brush for the past several years I cannot emphasize the difference it has made to the look of my eyes. I think MAC brushes are the absolute benchmark for brushes and I have tried all the high end brushes out there. I like some Sigma brushes but they are not, in my opinion, as consistently excellent at the MAC ones. They seldom shed, make application of any make up seemless if used correctly and when I use the 239 brush to pat on eyeshadow over say the soft ochr paint pot, my eyes look fantastic. Spend the money. It is so well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't agree more with the positive reviews about this brush. It is so soft and dense and the perfect size - even though I have reasonably small eyelids. It is an expensive brush and you may convince yourself that your current brush is fine - but once you've tried the MAC 239, you realize how bad your brush actually was!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

239 is one of few must haves in my brush collection. it's my favorite brush to pack color on the lid. The bristles are soft and dense, picks up the right amount of pigment every single time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would repurchase this brush in a minute. Actually, I wouldn't mind having multiple 239 Brushes! This eyeshadow brush does a fantastic job applying and blending color without being too harsh. I'm very satisfied at how soft this brush is and how easy it is to clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by aprlgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Is a must have brush if u want to pack on colors on ur eye lid. I don't know until this long what I was missing til I got this brush...a must have...