BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/9/2013 9:29:00 AM

I got this blush as part of a BeneFit kit because I just wanted to try certain products out. I love it. I am quite fair-skinned and I just love the sheer glow of pink this blush gives me. Despite it's price, I still think I will buy this when I run out of my current blush. It's the kind of blush that looks really natural, and not like you're trying too hard to give your cheeks some colour. So far I've loved all the BeneFit products that I've tried.

on 4/5/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love to use this product during the day, it brightens up my face and give me a heavenly glow. I don't advise women to wear it at night, since it won't appear, best leave this product for usage only during the day. I think the packaging is adorable and plentiful. However, I hate the price of this product. I only buy this when I really run out of my beautiful blush, not when it's almost out, but when I use every inch of this product, and then maybe I will consider buying a new one. If you have the money, this would be a great buy. Other than that, I'm still looking for a dupe that will be friendly towards my wallet. Will give update when I do find a great dupe that is the same as this godsend blush!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had been eyeing this blush for quite some time before I finally treated myself at Ulta. I think the price was around $22 but I believe I had a 20% coupon that they accepted for this product. I am so glad I finally purchased this blush after lusting after it for so long. I am fair and it give my cheeks just the right glow in the wintertime. I haven't used this with a little tan yet as I purchased this in December. I don't try to tan my face at all but I usually end up with a little color by mid to late summer in the northern midwest. I think this will work any time of year for me because it's just the right shade that it brightens up my face without being chalky or too glittery. I use the brush that came with the product because it is quite soft and it does the trick. I just apply a small amount to the apples of my cheeks and it gives me the perfect pop of color. I don't carry this with me too often because I wouldn't want it to get broken. I don't know how breakable it is but I don't want to risk having it crack. I like the design of the box, too. I doubt that I would ever use this up but I would consider buying this brand of blush in a different shade. They are so darn cute!

on 3/28/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Leaves me looking like a doll face. It's not to crazy nor to pale looking color. It's a bit pricey at Sephora but it's worth it. And the way it's presented is adorable.

on 3/22/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great blush for this with a pale complexion and want something that is natural looking. It doesn't make your skin look dry and is a lovely pale, rosey pink shade. Definitely a favourite.

on 3/18/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am quite pale so the sheerness doesn't bother me. This my "I'm not wearing blush" blusher. It's very clean and just a light touch of pink. It's definitely not something I want to wear everyday.

on 3/12/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I know a lot of people say this is sheer, but I'm medium skintone, MAC NC40, and I can get this to show up on my skin fairly easily. It does take two applications with my blush brush. This is the prettiest shimmery light pink on me. It has a very nice sheen to it that does not accentuate my large pores or make my warm skin look feverish. It is pretty much my go to blush for everyday. It holds up well for eight hours, and starts to fade after that. I've had the same one for about two and a half years, and have just hit pan this year. If I used it consistently everyday, I'm sure it would have run out much sooner, but it still is quite a lot of product to get through, so if you consider that into the price, it is a great value. This blush is lightly scented, but the scent does not linger on the skin once applied, although I wish it did because it smells heavenly in the box (even after two and a half years).

This is definitely my HG of blushers!
I know it isn't technically a blush, but I am super pale and so it works great for me. I bought my first box winter 2010, and I am only just nearing the end- and I wear it every day! So it is definitely worth the 23 price tag. Cost per wear people!
I wear it over a BB cream and I never need to reapply during the day and it gives me great fresh looking complexion.

on 3/10/2013 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this blush, its so perfect for my very fair skin. It stays on all day, never needing a touch up. Its a little expensive for a blush, but well worth the price for a product that compliments my skin so well. Plus, the cute packaging is a perk.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My staple! I layer this over the BeneTint for a pretty glow. The pink isn't too harsh, a perfect sheer raspberry shade that stays in all day.

I've had the same packet of Dandelion for 2 years now, and it's a blessing since I have loads of it left.

When I finish it, I'll definitely be running to Sephora for more!

Popular Blush Products