October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by white_shimmer

This is better than any cleansing milk/lotion i've used before. Saves alot of time, removes every trace of makeup and easy to wash off. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin.
Love it! Will definitely continue buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Oh no, I bought 2 bottles because it came with a free mini one, and when you buy 2, its cheaper. I now realized that it is very drying after I dry my face with a towel. I do like the fact that it's fragrance free and does give you a clean feeling though and I'm not sure if this is the product that's causing my never ending pimples!!! It's so annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mizah

The best cleansing oil i have ever tried. It thoroughly cleanses my face with no traces of dirt. Would definitely buy again and highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 7:41:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not particularly impressive, plus it includes oil which I don't prefer to have in cleansing liquid (hence i'm using Orbis OIL CUT cleansing liquid for makeup removal now). I had used 4 bottles of FANCL, but i finish a bottle too quickly and its not economical to make purchases every once in a while, and they don't have refillable packages to come along so I ran out of them pretty fast. however I might make a repurchase some time because my friend has a VIP discount card.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was using Dermalogica's Precleanse before discovering this gem, and let me say I am so glad I did. Does the same thing for about one tenth of the price, gets off all my MAC Fluidline nice and easy. I do cleanse again after using it as I'm scared of having the oil left on my face, but I love it and will definitley repurchase. Only complaint is that one pump dispenses way too much product then needed. Other then that fantastic , highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Mako

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's my favorite cleansing oil. I've tried many brands over the years before I finally settle down with this little green guy. It's light, gentle and effective. It removes my face and eye makeup in one simple step without any irritation. It is perfect in everyway - if ony it can be a litte cheaper. It is probably the best cleansing oil on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by julienrei

I'm on my third bottle of this...it's become a staple in my daily cleansing routine! Previously, I used DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil but had to stop because DHC is not easily available where I am. I would say that the Fancl cleansing oil is rather similar to DHC's - both are non-greasy, leave a nice, clean feeling, get rid of tough makeup, and do not break me out. But if I really had to choose between the two, I would go for Fancl because it has a lighter (more runny) texture and comes in cute packaging, unlike DHC, which is rather more utilitarian.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is okay. I, too, bought this after reading a bunch of cleansing oil reviews to take off my Shiseido sunscreen. It does its job and rinses off w/ water (which I still marvel over despite the fact that I'm not new to cleansing oils). The drawbacks are that it dries out my normal-combo skin a bit too much, even in the summertime and it doesn't seem to perform any better than my trusty jojoba oil and washcloth duo (though the whole rinsing off thing is a plus over homemade). Also, I have access to the myriad of cleansing oils in the Japanese grocery stores, so I honestly can't see the point of buying this more expensive version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 2:31:00 AM More reviews by hiddencat

I needed something to remove my Shiseido spf 55 lotion, and while albolene was working well, I was getting sick of the removal process. I wanted something that would rinse off. I ordered two bottles of the Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil to get the free shipping (and crossing my fingers that I'd like it!) and I love it. It has a funny non-smell smell, slightly buttery maybe? I usually don't notice that. It removes the Shiseido and my MUFE Aqua Eyes liner and CG waterproof lash exact easily. I do follow it with another cleanser after rinsing.

I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Eugeniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this cleansing oil (my sis's) in my bathroom, i used it to clean my face before cleaning with my usual creamy foam. I find that my skin is very smooth and my skin never feel so clean before.