BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 1/31/2011 5:53:00 PM

I loved this product... it really worked at brightening my eye area.. the consistency was smooth and colour suited my fair skin! I bought it from www.modcosmetics.co.uk for only half the high street price!

on 1/17/2011 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Proof that Benefit can advertise the most useless sounding product and still have people buying it... It worked alright as a primer, but there are so many better products out there for the price. It's also advertised as being an "alternative" to eyeshadow for when you want a natural look and honestly I don't get it, if you have the time to put this on, surely you have time to swipe eyeshadow on?! At least eyeshadow wouldn't make your eyelids grease and crease in no time... I suggest people with olive or golden tones in their skin avoids this as it will just bring out the yellow.

on 1/17/2011 5:53:00 AM

I would give the 2.5 if I could. Its the first eye primer I have tried and as much as it pains me to say it I'm a little disappointed. The main reason I wanted to try it was because it would help neutralise my eyelid which I think it does very well and for that reason I really like it. However, I don't think it makes my eyeshadow stay on any longer and I think it makes creasing a little worse. For these reasons I mainly use it on its own with some eyeliner and lots of mascara when I'm in a rush and I quite like that look but don't think i'd buy it again. Will try a different one the next time and hopefully get better results!

on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 PM

This was the first eye primer that I tried and I was so dissapointed. I heard great things about it, but I just don't like it. I would use only a little bit and before I even put any eyeshadow on I could see that it had creased. I now use it under my eyes. It doesn't work that well for that either, but I had to do something with it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I GOT THIS AND IT WORKS WONDERS FOR ME =)

on 1/8/2011 8:15:00 PM

For my sister and I this is a saviour.
We both have dark circles and general darkness around the eyes.
I use a good quality eye cream first, and then apply lemon aid sparingly (I use in on lids and under eye and it helps if you have warm hands) and the brightening affect is wonderful.

Make up and eyeshadow on top goes on great, with no creasing if you use quality products.

For anyone with darkness (blue/grey) around the eyes I recommend to give this a go.

on 1/1/2011 6:10:00 PM

This has no point at all. It costs way too much to do so little. It made the skin around my eyes look yellowed and jaundiced and unnatural no matter how thin I put it on or how many different ways I tried to apply it. It's very thick and hard to spread and made me pull at the skin around my eyes. Dabbing it on just makes it splotchy. I had to hold my hair dryer on it to heat it up to make it easy to spread. It's terrible as a primer. It creased on my eyelids and there was a yellow line of product on my eyes within a few hours.

on 1/1/2011 5:46:00 PM

Like with practically all primer products, i just don't see the point in them for most ocassions!! This does look very unnatural on me, and i don't feel it does enough to warrant the sagging effect its gonna have on my eyes as i get older! For me, less is more. Another unnecessary product by Benefit!

on 12/31/2010 4:23:00 PM

really is a dissapointment, i read so many reviews saying it was great and when i got it i wasent impressed, it didnt cover up the redness on my eyes and it creased and looked awful, using it as a primer under eyeshadow sometimes it would be ok other times it would make the shadow crease and icky, ive used budget drugstor brands much better than this il defo not be buying again! the packageing was very cute tho and it has a little mirror inside but the product does end up with foundation etc mixed in with it after a few uses :(

on 12/14/2010 4:34:00 AM

I wanted to like this product so much. I have very purple/bluish eyelids and this stuff seems like it worked great! It definitely evened out my skin tone, but after just a short period of time it creased in my eyelid. I even tried primer underneath with no luck. I love the idea of this product, but it just didn't work for me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products