December 22, 2014 | 1582 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pekopeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are dark and long, but not necessarily thick. I've been complimented on their shape even when I haven't plucked for months.
Wanting a professional to shape my eyebrows so I could reference it for future pluckings, I had my eyebrows done for the first time at the Benefit Brow Counter. She shaped it well, but she totally overplucked, so I bought this product.
This product does a great job of filling in sparse areas of your brows while maintaining a natural look. I haven't had my brows done professionally since that one time, but I like to use this when I go out and want my eyes to pop a bit more.
I gave this a 4 because the tweezers don't grab and are totally useless. I haven't tried mixing the wax and powder, but I think I will next time. I usually use the wax first over my brows and then the powder to set it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

works well to fill in eyebrows for a nice natural look.
I rarely do my eyebrows cuz they're shapely and dark enough as they are, but sometimes when I want my eyes to stand out more, I'll use this to add some effect to my eyes. My browzings have lasted me a really long time.
The wax holds and shapes the hairs of your eyebrows, and the powder sticks to the wax and colors them.
However, If you have really light, sparse eye brows, I'm not sure how well it'll work then, if the wax doesn't have anything to hold onto.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by karix116

this product really helped me alot since i have very light and sparse eyebrows. it stays on and doesnt smear. the only thing about it is that im asian w/ black hair and the different shades of brown they have dont match exactly. i wish they came out with a shade of light charcoal or somethin... but anyhow i would still buy again. i ended up dying my hair dark brown anyways :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Tonii_M

This was the first eyebrow product I had ever used (I had never realised what a difference groomed brows make!) but it's become a staple for me - especially when I was letting my eyebrows grow in after getting a bit too pluck-happy! My eyebrows now have a good shape but there's no way I could have let them grow in without using this to fill in the shape. The price is mega expensive but it lasts forever, I've had mine for nearly a year and have barely dented it. My only disappointment is that the clip on my compact broke after it fell out my back - sturdier packaging would make this perfect. In terms of the product itself it does a great job of filling in gaps and making the brows look polished. If I ever run out I'll be at the Benefit counter straight away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this stuff everyday. It makes my eyebrows look great:)! The only thing that sucks is you have to buy the hard angle brush for this to truly work (the little brush that it comes with SUCKS!). Overall a great product for eyebrows!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by SophiaJacqueline

I love this! It all depends on how you apply this to get it looking natural. Powder is just in my opinion more natural than a pencil when it comes to your brows. The waxy stuff goes on first, then the powder to set it. It's just made to make your eye brows fuller or to add a little length.

I don't use the angled brush that comes with it because i feel its too flimsy, so instead i use my own eye brow brush from Sephora. It also stays on all day. I get complements all the time on my brows and when i tell them i fill them in, they can't tell.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by johnsod8

Not a good product for those who have few brows to work with in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by miotiramisu

For reference, I'm an NC40 Asian with dark but very thin brows. Without Benefit's Brow-Zing my face looks washed out and tired with something missing. I'm very lucky to have discovered this product because now my eyes and cheeks stand out more. The product comes in a small black compact with a mini angled brush, a regular touch up brush and a mini tweezer. Before discovering Brow-zings I was always afraid to draw my brows in because it would look fake and cartoon-ish. I also tried filling them in with a dark powder and it didn't work also. Brow-Zing is able to fill in the sparse areas to make my brows fuller and defined with a natural look and color. You can hardly tell I put anything on. With Brow-Zing you get a wax and a light powder that you can mix to get the right color for your brows. A great investment, I can definitely use this every day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My brows tend to be on the thicker side and the wax was just way too gummy for me. It felt very paste-like on and looked really fake. I think it's just too thick for brows like mine. But I did really like the mini-kit that comes with it since it's convenient to have the tweezers and the brush in one little kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dannisecret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over two years,and still have a lot left. This is very easy to use and just makes my eyebrow looks better. Love it!