April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen777

It would be shame not reviewing this fantastic product.

I have very light (inexistent?) eyebrows, tried different brands, this is the only one that is soooooooooooooo natural.

Easy to use (fool-proof), great texture, reasonable price.

Definitely life changing product: for the 1st time in 20+ years, I HAVE eyebrows!!!

Thansk MAC.

Thanks MUA - for being such a great source of reliable info!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love! I have black hair & black eyebrows, but I still have the little spaces inbetween where my skin peaks through and it looks bad...I was using Clinique's eyebrow pencil in black (brown was tooo light) and the black just was too much and made me look like a clown (it also was smearing! ugh). After reading the reviews on this, I headed to the MAC counter to try it and I absolutely love it! It's funny because when I went I told the rep I wanted eyebrow pencil & she suggested the color Spiked, its a dark brown but not too dark to where it will make me look clownish like Clinique's did. I also love that its a pencil but you dont have to sharpen it and it isnt thick and smearing like Clinique's was. The ony complaint I have is that one you roll it up, you can't roll it back down so you have to be careful. Otherwise, it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by strawberita1

Fantastic product! The color matches my brows perfectly, the pencil is nice and thin for precise application, and the lasting power is amazing.
HG status for sure. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!!!! I reccomend it to anyone to fill in or finish eyebrows. The applicator is very thin so you can easily fill in your brows without them looking over done or drawn. Spiked is the perfect color for brunettes or people with dark brown hair. This is the only product I use on my brows. I tried a powder by Lorac but it didn't work and took too long to mix to get the right shade. This pencil is mechanical so you don't have to worry about sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyebrow pencil! No matter how many brow pencils I try -- and I've tried MANY -- I always end up going back to this one. No other pencil has been able to give me a soft, natural look like this one. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. ETA: Maybelline's Define-A-Brow is a pencil similar to this one that is worth looking into, as I find that I am just as happy with it for a fraction of the price of the MAC pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sela0417

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another one of my HGs. The MAC MA originally sold me Stud (I forgot the name "Spiked"). I looked up the reviews when I got home and realized I bought the wrong color. Exchanged for Spiked and was happy to find that it's a perfect match for my dark brown hair. I honestly think Stud would have given me a case of the "mean eyebrows." One pencil has lasted me 2 months so far. ..going to buy multiples!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by luvsick99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I overplucked long ago, and will not leave the house w/o brows. I love Mac but would not have previously considered with w/o the raves on MUA. I always hate twist ups, cause I need a good sharpened point to define, so I always pass them by. This stuff, however, is great!! It's fine enough that you really don't need a point, and I love to have super thin 20's style brows (though I go back and forth w/the natural filled in look). I highly recommend this product! The color is great (I'm PPP w/ dk ash brn hair), the staying power is fab, the applicator is perfection! I've used w/brow gel & w/o and had great results. I also tend to have super oily skin. The palm to brow test is a pass.-No eyebrow transfer (& it's 12 hrs since application!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Jazaminax

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and absolutely LOVE it. I use it to mainly fill-in any patches in my natural browns and make them look more even.

It is very easy to use, I usually apply it sporadically and use a brow brush to kind of blend and set it... But I must say, I have an eyebrow fetish and even if I'm wearing no other make-up, I can't leave the house without putting this on! I honestly get compliments on my eyebrows all the time and no one even questions if they aren't naturally even in color (which has happened waaay long ago with cheaper brow pencils).

One stick tends to last me 3-4 months, which is why it's worth the price, and it lasts all day. It even stays after I go to the gym, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a big sweat-er!

I will definitely be using this for more years to come :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by neenee17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyebrow pencil its definitley my fav.This gives me the perfectly arched thin sexy eyebrow that i wanted and it stays on all day and doesn't smudge or come off which I love.And you dont need to sharpen the pencil because you just twist it and it comes up and it lasts for a really long time too im still on my first pencil and ive had for about 4 months but im running out so i just bought another one today.I have NC35 skin tone and dark brow hair and this matches perfectly not too dark or too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It matches my brows perfectly, has great staying power, and the skinny lead makes it a breeze to use. I was previously using KA's eyebrow pencil, which I LOVE, but it's getting increasingly hard to find and is twice as expensive. I still use the spoolie on the end of my empty KA pencil, and wish this had one too, but I will keep buying this because its easy to find, good quality, and a lot less expensive than what I was using.