July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by andf79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The absolute perfect and most natural-looking eyebrow pencil ever. I've been using this for about five years, and every time I stray back to a drugstore pencil to try and save money, I remember WHY Spiked is so awesome - it's hands down the most natural looking eyebrow color ever on me. Compared to it, I find most drugstore browns to actually have very reddish or orange undertones and it's very unnatural looking on me. But Spiked is perfect, perfect, perfect. It applies easily, and then, at least on my skin, it SETS, so it's important to blend it quickly. It usually will wear into the next day for me. It's such a wonderful pencil. Seriously, I have very few true HGs in the world of beauty, and Spiked is one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by venteux

Definitely HG! I don't know why it took me so long to try this pencil. I guess I was being cheap (tried almost every single drugstore eyebrow pencil - didn't like any of them!) I used to use powder but switched to a pencil because it was much faster and easier to apply. This pencil fills my brows in perfectly and the colour is a perfect match. My dark brown/black eyebrows look so natural! My only complaint is the packaging because once you turn the pencil for more product, you can't twist it the other way if you turned too much. But that's really a minor thing. Overall, this is my HG eyebrow product. Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by ChococatG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second one! What a breeze this product is to use. I love not having to sharpen it. It matches my haircolor very well. It is very natural looking and blends effortlessly. I'm even thinking I might need to put a spare one in my office...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks very waxy and artificial on my sparse brows. When I wear this, I feel like Joan Crawford, and NOT in a good way! The SA said it was a good color for brunettes, but not this one. It's a tiny pencil, so it takes a while to fill in the brow; and then it does not look natural. If I use less, it looks patchy. I do not like this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ziekte

I love this. It's very thin, so when you fill in your eyebrows, it look very natural and the color is perfect! It lasts for a long time (even when I take a shower or sleep in it). You have got to try this stuff!

Also, I would only recommend using this product if your eyebrows aren't incredibly thin/sparse. If they are, this probably won't work for you. It seems like this product was made to just fill in small patches or missing hair or to make your brows darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ilikenicestuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I just discovered face powder and eyeshadow base (thank you MUA). Ive now discovered what its like to have eyebrows. I have a great brow bone but very sparse eyebrows. I use this to fill in (still working on technique) ane voila, my face is 'finished'. would have never even thought about this, if the MA, on the same trip to Saks (needed help with working a bright blue in corporate america, read my indianwood p/p review) about a week ago hadnt used this after working her magic on the blue shadow. Tried to use NYC pencil in brown (trying to break my MAC-addiction), but didnt look natural, this totally does. I forget Im wearing it, it looks so natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen777

It would be shame not reviewing this fantastic product.

I have very light (inexistent?) eyebrows, tried different brands, this is the only one that is soooooooooooooo natural.

Easy to use (fool-proof), great texture, reasonable price.

Definitely life changing product: for the 1st time in 20+ years, I HAVE eyebrows!!!

Thansk MAC.

Thanks MUA - for being such a great source of reliable info!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love! I have black hair & black eyebrows, but I still have the little spaces inbetween where my skin peaks through and it looks bad...I was using Clinique's eyebrow pencil in black (brown was tooo light) and the black just was too much and made me look like a clown (it also was smearing! ugh). After reading the reviews on this, I headed to the MAC counter to try it and I absolutely love it! It's funny because when I went I told the rep I wanted eyebrow pencil & she suggested the color Spiked, its a dark brown but not too dark to where it will make me look clownish like Clinique's did. I also love that its a pencil but you dont have to sharpen it and it isnt thick and smearing like Clinique's was. The ony complaint I have is that one you roll it up, you can't roll it back down so you have to be careful. Otherwise, it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by strawberita1

Fantastic product! The color matches my brows perfectly, the pencil is nice and thin for precise application, and the lasting power is amazing.
HG status for sure. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!!!! I reccomend it to anyone to fill in or finish eyebrows. The applicator is very thin so you can easily fill in your brows without them looking over done or drawn. Spiked is the perfect color for brunettes or people with dark brown hair. This is the only product I use on my brows. I tried a powder by Lorac but it didn't work and took too long to mix to get the right shade. This pencil is mechanical so you don't have to worry about sharpening.