MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this but I don't love it. Maybe that's because it's very expensive here, especially for the amount in the tube. It's ridiculous. The effect is nice though. Looks really natural on my brows, not obvious at all which I really dislike in brow products. I still prefer Sephora brow palette to this one but still I would buy this again..probably on ebay for cheap though.

Love this eyebrow pencil. I'm asian and this color look pretty natural on me. This is a self sharpening pen and I adore the fact that I don't have to fuss with the sharpening process, but I hate the fact that I can not see when I'm running out. I would give this 5 lippies if the staying power was a bit better. I have a fringe right now and at the end of the day the color of my eyebrows are slightly rubbed of. Other than that, this is product is wonderful.

I usually use MAC e/s in Concrete at home but if I'm on the go, I use Spiked.
I love this crayon!! If I think it's too dark if I draw it on, I just lightly pat it and it looks just like Concrete :) This is awesome. I would buy it again for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

a must have for groomed good brows. tis will give you really nice defined strong arches and can be brushed through brows for a natural look. this is my must have. the mechanical pencil design is only annoying because the tip once propelled up cant go back down. you must use a soft hand so the tip doesn't break off too much excess. this pencil doesn't need a sharpener though.

I first purchased this in high school when I was obsessed with thin, dark eyebrows. I am so glad I am over that phase, but I started using it again after a wonderful MAC artist recommended it over powder. I told him that mine used to break and dry off. He suggested that I only turn the pencil (its mechanica) once and use very little. DUH right! I must have lost my common sense because it is just like a mechanical pencil, push too much lead out and it will break. Well, push out too much of the eyebrow crayon and it will break/dry. Every since I was reminded of an obvious instruction, it has worked perfectly. More natural that powder and the shade it so nice...not orange at all! That is the only thing I use on my brows and people are always complimenting me about them. Remember, a little goes a long way and lightly draw lines in the direction of your eyebrow hair (tips of a wise man).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the this aplies. Looks real natural on my eyebrows. Not to light or dark. Will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is another staple item. What would I do without this? I have tried to stray away from it just to test out other products but I still keep coming back to this one.
I like the control you have over it. you can be very gentle and light with the pencil then go in and darken it up as you please. It lasts all day but I love to use the brow set with it to blend and keep the brows in place.
The only thing is that I wish you could see when its about to run out.
But it is something that I would like to have back up of.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Perfect eyebrow pencil for those of us not blessed in the brow department. Unfortunately, doesn't last too long. Wish it were longer. that's the only reason I didn't give it a "5."

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

After using Clinique's quickliner for eyes in Smoky Brown as an eyebrow pencil for the last few years, I wanted to try something different. Mac's eyebrow crayon in Spiked is a great colour match for me (Asian with black hair). My eyebrows aren't terribly sparse, but I find that I need a little bit of definition in some areas. This looks quite natural on me as did Clinique's pencil. I've tried black eyebrow pencils in the past and they were always too harsh looking. I think I like the texture of Mac's eyebrow pencil a little better, because it's a bit firmer than Clinique's (mind you the quickliner is supposed to be an eyeliner) so I get a bit more precision when I use the Mac pencil. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Practical packaging, right tint, long staying power ,what else should i ask for? I have lots of gaps in my brows because i used to tease them all the time. The pencil is soo easy to use and stays for hours. Amazing product, i purchased twice and will do for third time as well..

Popular Brows Products