LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 6/13/2003 10:56:00 PM

Heaven in the bath!! ooh, this is my very favorite bath bomb from Lush. *swoon* It smells fresh, clean and has a delightful green color that doesn't stain the tub, but rather, makes you feel like you are in some very private, very special spa tub.

I highly recommend this one. It's worth it.

on 3/30/2003 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to admit, I'm not in love with the bath bombs. They're fun but they often stain my bath. However, that said, this is a really nice one. It smells really refreshing and makes the water a pleasing green color. UK girls wanting a similar experience (without the fizzy bomb) should try out Muji's lemongrass bath salts though - same scent, same color, MUCH cheaper.

on 3/14/2003 9:56:00 AM

I'm not a fan of citrusy/lemongrass scents but this bath ballistic smells amazingly good! Plus, you get a *huge* ball which I use for 2 baths. Only regret is that it leaves my skin very dry afterwards.

on 3/1/2003 2:25:00 AM

The first ballistic where I actually did leave the bath water in the tub all day after I got out. Yum... It relaxed me and woke me up at the same time.

on 2/25/2003 1:02:00 PM

smells beautiful! Love it!

on 2/21/2003 5:14:00 PM

Lovely! Smells like sherbet and lemongrass. Refreshing a beautiful bathing experience! It isn't glittery as such but shimmery. The shimmer doesn't float but swims around the bath looking wonderful. I'd definately buy it again and again. Yum

on 11/21/2002 1:11:00 PM

New Bath Ballistic. It is a large, lime green ball with avocado oil. The scent is strongly of lemongrass, so if you like the citrusy, piney smell of lemongrass you will love this. It is somewhat moisturizing, though not as much as Butterball (which has cocoabutter in it.)

The ball can be sliced in half if you carefully poke a sharp knife into the middle and pry. One half is more than enough for a big bath, dyeing the water a emerald green.

Popular Bath Treatments