October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

This lipstick is amazing! My absolute favourite! Has a beautiful frost finish, it adds a nice shine to the beautiful pink colour! I wear this everyday!
Great coverage! Easy to apply, i only apply one coat to the top and one to the bottom, and it's lasts about 4 hours, then I re-apply.
Ive also noticed that this is the lipstick Kim kardashian likes to use as well, so of your complexion is like hers, even a bit darker, or a bit lighter I know it will look great! Does not wash you out, kind of gives your face a softer look if you have the same complexion as me(olive/tan skin,brown eyes,med brown hair).
This is the best Mac lipstick, quite natural, the price is worth it!
Oh and I highly recommend you use a lip balm on you lips before you apply Angel, gives it a smoother look and feels great! If you arnt a fan of the frost finish, 'CremeCup' is pretty much the same, just a bit smoother on the lips and doesn't have the frost finish

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by thathappykid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick!! I was looking for a nude pink colour that I could wear everyday and stumbled upon angel. Now I would never leave the house without this colour its amazing and I always get compliments on how my eyes pop out when I wear it. The only downside to this lipstick is that you need to have fully moisturised lips otherwise cracks show up as the lipstick is so light

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I will not give this a bad rating just because it doesn't work for me. I understand that it is a frost but it just looks to pale and frosty on me. I have really pigmented lips so I am guessing that is why I cannot pull it off. I gave this to my cousin and it looks great on her. She is fair skinned and has nude color lips. oh well, pretty color that I just cannot pull off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i feel like i underestimated this lipstick. i thought it would be an unwearable shade of pink, because i have med tan skin.

its actually quite nice. on my lips, its a medium-light pink that doesnt lean too cool or warm, not too bright or nude. its suprisingly very wearable, but like most lipsticks, it's important to wear moisturizing lip balm.

i dont see how its a frost, maybe bc there are tiny tiny tiny shimmers, that i barely notice. im really happy i purchased this and would again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by hebss

Angel is my first MAC lipstick. I love the colour on me, it is my go to lipstick. I'll definitely re-purchase this lipstick again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Angel has been my go-to lipstick lately. I found when I was pale (NC20-ish) I couldn't pull this off, but now that I've got some color (NC30/35) I really enjoy wearing this.

yes, it is a cool-toned l/s but I love how it 'clashes' with warm/neutral eyes.

I don't see how this is considered a frost since it has absolutely no apparent frost IMO.

I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 because it can look very blotchy if you dont' moisturize/exfoliate your lips before applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Eh. Many people love this, but it seems too cool for my skintone. I'm NC25 with blond hair and green eyes and this color is not at all a nude on me. It's very pink with a cool undertone. I can wear it and it looks okay, but it's not as pretty as Hue or Nude Rose (D squared collection). I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Love this color and will be one that I love to buy over and over again. I'm an NC35 in winter and C4 in summer for studio fix powder. I don't look dead with this color at all. Angel has a frost finished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My first and only MAC lipstick so far. I like it. I'm not sure yet if I think they're worth the money yet... but They're nice. Some people don't like the scent. They say it's vanilla-like. To me, it's more like a cupcake smell. (bakery) It doesn't bother me at all. I find it pleasant.
The color is a pinky/mauvy nude color. Very subtle IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by gojiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're NW/NC15 or lighter, I recommend trying on this lipstick before purchasing. On my NW10-15 skin, this appears way too bright and bold for my everyday liking, definitely not a natural looking pinkish nude. It doesn't look subtle on me as the photos display. A nice lipstick, but not for me.