MAC Frost - Angel

on 11/16/2012 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really hate this lipstick. I have beigey-yellow-sordof fair-ish skin (aka NC20) and this makes me look like an ill barbie doll. I tried everything, but this lipstick is just not friendly towards my coloring. I also really find the grainy/sandy texture it has on the lips to be unpleasant.

on 9/4/2012 9:30:00 AM

I have darker lips and this is quite a light pink color. If i put too much on, I dont like it because it looks too pale. I dont know if im just not used to my lips looking so light or what. But, I do like this for every day use paired with some chapstick to lighten the color up a bit and give my lips a natural color. It is a frost, but I dont get that usual frosty feel to it? I dont know how to explain it. But I think it does look good with girls who have a bit darker skin than pale. If youre pale, I dont know if I would reccommend such a light color. Although, thats just my opinion. It doesnt compete with your eye makeup so its good if you just do a smokey eye. Overall, its a great pink color.

on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Maybe because of its frost finish, I find that this is actually not the easiest to apply, it feathers too if I apply slightly a bit much. However, the color is just pretty. Pale pink without the frost finish, actually. Very pretty with smoky eyes or just plain makeup. And I totally get why this is among the best sellers. I'm a fan, but after I finish mine, I'll look for something better.

on 8/31/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pretty color. Nice Barbie pink. Looks suprisingly good on my
NW40 skin when paired w/ Nude Kiss lipgloss by Essence
Cosmetics. But don't think I will repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love MAC and I love this lipstick. I have to reapply sometimes though, but it doesn't bother me. I use this almost every day, but now I'm searching for a lipstick by MAC with a more pink'ier' shade. But I love this and will totally buy it again :) It's a great color.

on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM

I like tr colour of the lipstick generally but not on my NC20 skin, it appears too Unnatural. The colour changes completely on my lips! I like the texture of it but it's not for me.

on 8/24/2012 1:21:00 AM

I am tanned right now (around a NC35) and this looks great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this a lot lately and I'm loving it. I do find that I have to reapply often, but that doesn't bother me so much since I really love the color. Sometimes settles into the fine lines on my lips so I just apply a little lip balm prior to the lipstick.

on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.

on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

love. It. My new HG lipstick!
Don't always rate products 5 lippies so rating this 5 is saying something...
Being Kim k's signature lipstick, this shade is quite renowned. I have a similar complexion to her so this colour does wonders for me. Despite other people's negative reviews, I actually love the formula of this, MAYBE because my other Mac lipstick (satin in brave) doesn't have the nicest texture since its quite drying, and hence I like the frost formula in COMPARISON... Who knows
Anyway, this colour probably wouldn't suite pale colored girls (pale colored girls, go for MAC satin in brave(I know I said I didn't like the formula but the colour is nice)) but is perfect for olive/tanned girls.
Will buy again when I run out!

Pros:-
Great color for darker/ tanned skinned girls (Not for me! Im pale and this makes me look sick)
Great color to whiten teeth instantly with blue undertones

Cons:-
fades really quick
Looks like a creamy mess on your lips
drying
color moves around lips a lot
may make u look sick
lousy quality for the price (MAC!!!!!)

Popular Lipsticks