July 31, 2014 | 1740 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Stay True [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sassykathy69

i LOVE this foundation, since im 14 years old, i have a tendancy of breaking out, but this product covered the blemishes up. I use the CLinique 3-step program before. Not only is this foundation EASY TO BLEND, it has a moderate coverage. i give it 6 stars and 3 thumbs up (wow, three thumbs) !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2002 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this foundation for years. I used to love the pore minimizing foundation, but sadly, they stopped making it. Stay Ivory is the closest thing to perfect in color for my pale skin. I stock up at GWP time so that I never run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 11:21:00 AM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color of mine, Stay Light, is the perfect match for my skin. Leaves a nice matte finsh that lasts, perfect for my oily skin. It had to be blended with a sponge or it gets streaky. I wont dock it for that since I always use a sponge anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2001 12:59:00 PM More reviews by eve432

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Blech! I wore this in my early high school days - I always found it goopy, difficult to blend, and that it turned orange by the end of the school day. Not only this, but the color selection is rather poor - the local SA sold both me and my best friend the same shade - Stay Ivory - when she's far paler than I with pink and red undertones and I am pale with yellowish/cool undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:09:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This foundation is ok. I'm not happy with just ok. It also changes color part way through the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2001 1:16:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's been awhile since I used this but I liked it. I used to wear this in high school when I was a Clinique junkie before moving on to other lines. Lately, I have made a return to using more Clinique products and of course had to try this again.

Wow! It still loved great on my skin. I wear Stay Ivory and it's a perfect match. I darken it up a bit in the summer with a tad of gel bronzer. Gives nice sheer-medium coverage and doesn't feel thick and heavy. Easy to blend. Will definitely stick with this one since I keep coming back to it. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 2:43:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Very hard to work with and does not blend well.