Clinique Stay True [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

water purified, cyclomethicone, propylene glycol, tea-stearate, kaolin, glyceryl stearate, tea-isostearate, steareth2, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyethylene, steareth 20, cellulose gum, alumina, xantham gum, trisodium edta, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: talc, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, bismuth oxychloride, mica, carmine.

on 3/10/2002 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Been using this foundation for years. I used to love the pore minimizing foundation, but sadly, they stopped making it. Stay Ivory is the closest thing to perfect in color for my pale skin. I stock up at GWP time so that I never run out.

on 3/6/2002 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color of mine, Stay Light, is the perfect match for my skin. Leaves a nice matte finsh that lasts, perfect for my oily skin. It had to be blended with a sponge or it gets streaky. I wont dock it for that since I always use a sponge anyway.

on 11/26/2001 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Blech! I wore this in my early high school days - I always found it goopy, difficult to blend, and that it turned orange by the end of the school day. Not only this, but the color selection is rather poor - the local SA sold both me and my best friend the same shade - Stay Ivory - when she's far paler than I with pink and red undertones and I am pale with yellowish/cool undertones.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This foundation is ok. I'm not happy with just ok. It also changes color part way through the bottle.

on 8/16/2001 1:16:00 AM

It's been awhile since I used this but I liked it. I used to wear this in high school when I was a Clinique junkie before moving on to other lines. Lately, I have made a return to using more Clinique products and of course had to try this again.

Wow! It still loved great on my skin. I wear Stay Ivory and it's a perfect match. I darken it up a bit in the summer with a tad of gel bronzer. Gives nice sheer-medium coverage and doesn't feel thick and heavy. Easy to blend. Will definitely stick with this one since I keep coming back to it. continued >>

Very hard to work with and does not blend well.