December 22, 2014 | 1402 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachelaughs

I saw this product and thought it looked fantastic, plus I've never had a problem with a Maybelline product before..... Boy, was I wrong.
I thought the cream would absorb more, but it just sits on top of your skin and is extremely sticky and just uncomfortable. If you want to put a foundation or bb cream over top, don't bother, it's pointless. It just rubs the pore eraser around your whole face, leaving the spot you actually want it in.... I definitely would NOT consider this a 'primer'. It does semi cover up pores, but if you try to put anything on top of it it rubs away and doesn't work.
I'm personally a glasses-wearer, and I put the cream on my nose, where my pores are particularly big. My glasses slide right off because the cream is so slippery and non absorbant.
Overall, this product is thick and goopy and doesn't absorb or really do anything of use whatsoever.... I definitely wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE, nor would I buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by devlynaskurt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

everyone who says this product isn't a primer is wrong. the maybelline website has it under their primer category. the manufacturer, above anyone else, would know what the product is.

that said, this is a well-priced alternative to smashbox's classic primer. on the other hand, so is monistat anti-chafing cream. for me, they all work similarly in terms of wear time, effect and product feel. there isn't anything particularly "pore erasing" in maybelline's version when compared against smashbox or monistat, in my experience. both the smashbox and maybelline are slightly "looser" in texture and maybe the smashbox had a bit more slip, but that's about it. ultimately, maybelline's version works well enough, but because monistat provides more product for the price, I don't think i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is not a primer.. It's a pore eraser. Meaning you pat it lightly on your pores and it makes it like they don't exist. Primer can be applied on the rest of your face. If you use this as a primer your makeup with slide off. Only a teeny tiny amount is needed. I can understand people mistaking this for primer. It works well. I have oily skin so I can only use this sparingly. pat a tiny amount on my cheeks and pores pretty much disapper. Good for the price. I don't see myself running out any time soon

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like this product did not do very much for my face. I've given it a week. I have large pores and was hoping to find a product that would stop them from sucking up my makeup and looking worse. This product just sits on top of my face and makes my makeup slide around, even after using a setting powder or spray. I was disappointed because I love the rest of the Baby Skin products.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Aliyourpally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's just...bad. I liked this the first day I got it, and was amazed that my pores were filled in, but after that, HUGE disappointment. I left this product in my makeup bag for a month, but today I thought I'd give it another try. Worse than before. It made my skin feel so heavy and greasy. I wore it for six hours and it looked like a ran a marathon with makeup on. I have dry/normal skin, but somehow, it made my face an oily mess. All of my foundation nearly rubbed off my nose and cheeks, even though I hadn't touched all day. I just wanted to leave school, I looked gross. Don't buy this. I would recommend a primer, but unfortunately, I still haven't found one that I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the silicone is smooth when applying it on your face.. used it as a base for my foundation. i find that my foundation still slides off few hours after applying it but it's still okay for me. price is SGD 19.90 at a local store but after discount i paid for SGD 15 only .. Will definitely buy it again if I do no wanna spent so much on a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoGirl420

I love this primer because it gives you a smooth face to put your foundation on and it doesn't feel like much is on your face. Another thing I like is the packaging because of the cute color and the way the letters are cute and bubbly. I think this would be a good primer for the winter also because it's kind of a barrier for your skin so makeup doesn't get to deep in your pores. But overall I think this is a great primer and it's price is good for people on a budget

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by NaeFace

Overall for the price I would say that it was pretty good I definitely could see a difference in my pores!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly, it's not incredible - but it's really really good for the price. It's good for everyday wear and doesn't cause any adverse reactions, but it's not anything spectacular.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by bygollymissmolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's ok