September 2, 2014 | 1541 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Kellitor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so excited because I heard that this was a dupe for benefit’s face primer. I hadn't tried benefit's primer until afterwards, and let me tell you- they are NOTHING alike. Just based on visual appearance they are polar opposites. The benefit primer is tinted and creamy, while the Maybelline version is clear and gel-like.
But I know products can look different and still act the same, so I tried them both. Benefit made my skin feel silky and perfect, it was a beautiful feeling. Maybelline made my skin feel oily and dirty.
The biggest down side to this product is how it made my makeup look throughout the day... I've used many primers before- too faced, smashbox, nyx, pixi and Revlon. This is the first one to make my makeup roll of of my face. And I mean roll.
My makeup broke down and "pilled" of of my face when using this product. I'm so mad and disappointed. At least it wasn't that much money lost.
Only getting a two because of packaging and price. The product toss crap.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ngdmfw

I don't think this is as good as other drug store primers out there!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

Was excited to try this product after reading so many positive reviews but was extremely disappointed with it. It makes foundation / bb cream literally melt off my face-doesn't sit well with me. Did not "blur" any pores..didn't do anything except spoil my make-up :( never mind

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lovepink3184

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use the Smashbox Primer, but discovering this new product, I now have a new fave. I find that my foundation stays on a lot longer with this on. I have dry skin and with this on my face it has been amazing. I don't see any dry spots on my face when I have this product on, even when I keep my makeup on all day. I'm loving it so far and would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Beautynbullets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This kind of reminds me of the Smashbox primer, only that worked. This is like putting silicone on your face, I dont think its any better than Benefit's porefector. BUT if I had nothing left and it was the only thing in my makeup drawer I'd use it, I wouldn't rush to the store to buy it again though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xbethx2

Helpful tip: What you have to do is let it dry for like 5 mins then put on ur bb cream or foundation ect...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have rather large pores in my T-Zone areas and this didn't seem to do anything except make me greasy and breakout some I do have combo skin though. I apply my eyeliner on my waterline after I applied this and my other face powders and my hand would slide sometimes when applying my eyeliner because this stuff was so slick on my cheeks. I didn't even really apply too much of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I feel as if I'm the only one who loves this. I am 15, and use this under my foundation. It controls oil a bit, but I have pretty much combo skin and it looks amazing. Does a great job at minimizing pores! I choose this over my Porefessional- does a better job at controlling oils and does a great job at pore minimizing. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I likes it. It did blue my pores amazingly, and helped my make up stay on a little longer. It does have an oily feel at first but it goes away. I haven't had any pro knows with it breaking me out, and I think the packaging is absolutely adorable! Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Beautybash

I was hoping that this would be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. Sadly, it was not. If anything it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It did help my makeup last a little longer, but that's all. I will not be repurchasing this.