Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM

I bought this because I seen good reviews on this and I have seen bad ones too.The packaging was really cute,I like the baby blue and pink colors together,but the price was expensive where I am.Almost all makeup will be though if its supposed to be a good brand.Honestly this product wasn't that great.I don't mind the silicone feeling,but it does not do what it "claims" to do.However it does make a good primer,if you put it on your eyelids then your eyeshadow it makes it stay on longer.But I could buy better pore erasers.

on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 AM

This is an OK product.. It doesn't do anything to pores... My pores look exactly the same.. It does keep my foundation on longer though

on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

People are being way too harsh!
The packaging is super cute, turquoise with splashes of pink and the product is dispensed through a tall thin nib which I like
I use a pea sized amount and run into my driest areas (round my mouth and on my forehead is very dry) as well as my nose which has huge pores and is very oily. It does blur pores and definitely moisturises, you just need to rub it in gently and quite a lot.
I think this is fine as a day to day primer although I prefer pore-fessional
My only critique is it can get a little greasy on my nose and so my foundation gets greasy over the course of the day. But for my dry areas it is perfect

So in conclusion. If you have combination, oily or very oily skin DO NOT BUY - if you have very dry or dry skin this is a good (although slightly over priced) everyday primer that keeps foundation on quite a while

on 6/12/2014 1:41:00 PM

i was soooo excited when i bought this thinking it would do magic on my large pores but i don't see a difference with it on. it has a oily texture which i feel moisturizes my dry skin. i don't absolutely hate this product but i don't love it either. I'm unsure if i would purchase this again.

on 6/4/2014 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Don't waste your money on this.

To be honest, it was the cute packaging that suckered me in. And yeah to be fair, the tube itself is good quality and despenses enough of the product, hygenically. And that's where the postives end.

The texture when you put it on is great, so 'velvety'. I applied this before putting my foundation on and throughout the day my foundation would rub off and my makeup would look caked on (...even with freshly moisturized skin). I saw no blurring of my pores as it claims. Instead, I was left with the dreaded flakey finish. Ugh.

on 5/29/2014 10:14:00 PM

The packaging is adorable, which is what made me but this. However, it really didn't do it's job. Calling it a "pore eraser" is a bold faced lie, my skin looks pretty much the same as it did without the product. I also hate the feel of it, greasy like Vaseline. The only reason I have it a 2 was because it made my foundation go on pretty well overtop if it. However, saying this will erase your pores is simply not true.

on 5/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

I have rather visible pores so when I stumbled across this, I thought it was heaven sent. Wrong! This product did nothing more than put a vaseline-like layer of goo on my nose. I don't think my expectations were too high but I honestly saw NO difference in the before and after. Waste of money!

on 5/23/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am sucker for makeup packaging and this has got to be the cutest primer bottle I've seen so far! It does what it promises. I didn't see any pores on my cheeks. The only con is this product claims to be non-comedogenic but I had acne on my forehead. Its fine on my cheeks but, I just wish I could apply this all over my face every time I use it. Not worth the $6 that I spent.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, very very much. While the texture of it was a bit greasy, it was definitely very moisturizing to my very dry skin. It left my face with soft and smooth base, perfect for any foundation, concealer, or blush. My nose, the area with the largest pores, was smoothed. I applied this after my moisturizer. With this product on, my foundation and concealer lasted a good, 12-15 hours. And looked flawless throughout the day with it on. The consistency is a gel/silicone, smooth feeling. Its not at all tinted, so it works well for all skin colors, and it possesses no smell to it. Would definitely recommend to those with dryer skin types.