September 21, 2014 | 2115 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is horrrrriiiibbbbllle! cakes like crazy, and just looks terrible in general! save your cash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my first time using a stick foundation and guess what? i really love it! i am NC42, very oily t zone with normal cheeks, very acne prone on my forehead area. i bought this in shade Golden Beige and although its not a perfect match, its close enough. so easy to use so this would be great for first time foundation users. it has light to medium coverage and its buildable. i just put it on and use my hand to blend and i am out the door-very fast! it has pretty decent mattifying power and i have tried them all. nothing keeps my oilies away for longer than 1 hour, nothing! ive been using it for 3 weeks now and ZERO break outs, i am in love :) this is great to pop in your purse for touch-ups (happy hour, dinner after work, etc...).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it. the foundation evens out the face and the stick form makes it really easy to apply. I like to use it for contouring. it's not greasy like the Fit me liquid foundation. however the product is tiny, seriously, it's like a fat lipstick at best. Drier skins might not like this cause the product tends to cling on the dry areas, so keep that in mind. granted they are better foundations out there but this one is still a nice foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Julievdveer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

For some unknown reason, I grabbed this this morning from my stash o' foundations. I am 46, NW20-25 w/ normal-dry skin. This oxidized on me within 3hours. I also used a new primer this morning, HG mineral veil, but I don't think that was the problem. Maybe this would be ok to carry for touch ups, but my instinct is to throw it out

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by devonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is blah. I have been looking for a good stick foundation from the drugstore ever since they discontinued Max Factor in the U.S.

This stick has an "anti-shine core," which is basically a cylinder of another product inside the cylinder of foundation. This basically means you only get half of the foundation that you would expect when buying a stick this size.

The coverage is very light, and I wanted something a little heavier. I don't have oily skin, so I can't say if the "anti-shine" stuff is working. But I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I waited to try this because the liquid version was SO disappointing. Thankfully, this is NOT. It really is a great stick foundation. The color match is excellent-- perfect even-- and it doesn't oxidize, transfer, or fade with the day like a lot of inexpensive foundations.

I wear mine under a MAC MSF and after a 9 hour busy day I notice a little shine in my T-Zone, that's all. Since it is semi-matte, it's one of my greats for winter. A definite repurchase.

For reference: NC50=355.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by durtytrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's okay, but there's better stuff out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really use this product as a "foundation", I use it more for contouring. So far with my experience, I'm glad I don't use it as my actual foundation. The staying power is good with this one and it works REALLy well as a contouring stick, however, I'm not really happy with what it feels like after application. Once you've finished applying this the tackiness does not go away. I don't like how it feels but I've just taken it as a blessing in disguise as this trains me to not touch my face too much. Which, I suppose will benefit me in the long run as this will prevent breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by blotterqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I decided to try this out as I was looking to get a medium coverage foundation. The coverage was perfect for someone without too many blemishes. However, I am VERY OILY. This product is said to be "shine-free," yet when I put it on I looked and felt very shiny. I blended this foundation using a MAC 130 and then set it with a very matte powder..... and it still looked oily! How is that even possible? For a product claiming to be anti-shine, it is anything but that. I have now been wearing it for 2 hours and it has already moved and started to separate. I have never had a problem with that before using any foundation. (I usually am a fan of laura mercier silk creme, revlon colorstay for oily skin, mufe matte+, etc).

I would buy this product if you ARENT oily, or are a beginner at makeup, as it is easy to apply and comes in cute packaging. Other than that, it has no staying power, and is SHINY. Completely opposite of its claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

Goes on very smooth although it may not be suitable for dry skinned ladies out there. I don't have much to cover so this does a perfect job to cover up my acne scars and any redness and discoloration I have. Blending with fingers will give a fuller coverage in my opinion but I do like using my real techniques expert face brush if I wanna go for an even lighter coverage.