Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

Great cuticle repair salve. I use this at night (too greasy for day time use) on my dry and snagged cuticles (I pick at them *sigh* bad habit)...

packaging is transportable, but because it's such a greasy product, i recommend only using at night. Also, one time I bought a tin that wouldn't even open! so tricky.

on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. It really smooths your cuticles.
Only drawbacks are its smell (personal opinion, lemon scent is not that great) and it's really greasy. :/
Anyways, it still gets the job done and leaves your nails looking pretty!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best cuticle cream ever! It comes in a cute little tin that is easy to open. Upon opening a delicious smell wafts from the tin.
This product has really strengthened my nails from excess nail polish use! I applied this to all my finger nails one night before I went to bed by next morning my nails were already harder and stronger and shinier. This could be a HG product for the nails! ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome... works very well. Does what is says it will do. Try it! :) SMELLS GOOOOOD!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really expensive :(

pros:
- moisturizes the cuticles well and takes care of them
- smells like pure lemon (good in my opinion :D )

Cons;
- too much money
- so greasy and rubs off on anything touched after
- SUPER HARD TO OPEN AT TIMES
- so smalllllllll
- works same as oil on cuticle ....?

not worth it unless u wanna pamper and buy for no reason at all :P

on 6/7/2012 3:57:00 PM

I purchased this during a winter holiday in New York. The cold air really dried out my skin and for the first time in my life, my cuticles needed attention. I used it during the month of December, then returned to sunny South Africa and pretty much stopped using it.

I suppose that it works, it moisturizes fairly well and it did solve my cuticle issues. However, it smells like dishwashing liquid and it makes my hands and fingers greasy. I don't feel as though it absorbs into the skin, it just creates a film on top. After using it, I don't want to touch anything else, in case I leave greasy fingerprints behind. I also find the tin very difficult to open.

Since I find it unpleasant to use, I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 5/19/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this! I have bitten my nails for years and a while ago I decided that I was finally going to stop. When my nails started to grow they were really thin and dry and weak, no surprise really.
I wanted something to nourish and strengthen then and I got all of that in this great little tin. I was slightly put off by the tin as the Vaseline tins are impossible for me to open but no such worry with this one. The lid just slides of easily.
My nails are now in a much better condition and I will continue to use. I try to use morning and night but in the mad morning rush I usually forget but I always use before bed.

on 5/10/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought the product a while ago and it's still lingering in my purse. I use it every once in a while when I REALLY need a cuticle cream. I must prefer cuticle oils to creams as I feel like they do a much better job of softening my cuticles. I have one from Sally's that I highly reccommend (the kind in the round nail polish). I'd much rather use that (even on the go) than the Burt's Bees cream. It's nice to have, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/10/2012 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

delicious lemon butter smell!
really moisturised my problem dry and split cuticles! also had a problem with dry splitting nails and I think this cleared it up by massaging into nail bed.
I'm so addicted to the smell I could put this stuff on all day - it's a nice touch to a manicure.
the packaging is really cute and i've had it a month and hardly made a dent in it- i think it will last a while!!
don't hesitate - if you have problem cuticles and dry nails buy this!

on 5/7/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This cuticle cream is somewhat conditioning. It works, but took a while to show any results. Though, i do have to say that Vaseline does the same for half the price, with hundreds more uses. I like the smell and I am a fan of the packaging. This was $5.00 though, which is kind of pricey for a small tin that only conditions cuticles.

Popular Treatments