Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 8/15/2012 9:54:00 PM

This cuticle cream has been a staple in my beauty regimen since I was twelve. Sometimes I have a bad habit of picking at my nails and the skin around them, and they end up a dry, embarrassing looking mess. As soon as I put this on they look instantly better, and if I make sure to apply it once or twice a day for a few days they're back to healthy and presentable. I keep a tin in my purse so I can apply it whenever I notice my nails or cuticles looking rough and dry, and it also comes in handy in a pinch when I have a scratch or a dry spot that needs some moisture. It is a bit greasy, but just wipe it off your fingertips and you can go about your business. The smell is nice and lemony and earthy. I love that Burt's Bees products are natural, but be warned the product will change once you have it for more than a year or so - you'll mostly notice a waxy sort of smell instead of the lemony smell. It's affordable though so if that bothers you, you can always just grab a new tin. This is one beauty product that will definitely work for anybody.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I would definitely buy this again, but I don't know when I'll ever have to! This stuff has lasted me a few years now, and it is still perfectly good.
Extremely effective in the best natural way. Moisturizing and smells very nice. The small, cute tin fits well in a purse or pocket for on-the-go cuticle care.
Great quality for a very tiny price tag.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a terrible habit of picking at the skin surrounding my nails and the cuticles as well. I get my fingers to a point where they bleed, scab, and look absolutely horrible. The skin becomes very hard, flaky, and cracked. I saw this product in a YouTube video and thought I'd try it out. For me it works wonders. I apply it a couple of times a day and within a week my fingers look like I'd never picked them. I also really love the fresh lemon scent and the consistency - it's not too greasy and dries quickly. It's about $10CDN but definitely worth it because it lasts for ages and you only need to use a small amount. I'd safely say that one tin would last up to a year. The only problem I have with it is the packaging - I would prefer it if it had a twist off lid but that's it - I swear by this product, I recommend it to everyone, and I will continue buying it.

on 7/21/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Im not sure if this product is working. A few weeks ago I realized my nailbeds need a lot of help, so i pay extra attention to my hands now, and am using this. i will say this: i enjoy the scent and since it's a bit greasy, i wind up rubbing it on my hands while im putting it on.
Nailbeds are retaining their okay-ness. Nails look the same. Not sure what was supposed to happen, but at least nothing bad did?

Not sure if I'm gonna buy again

on 7/13/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This cuticle cream has earned its spot as a staple in my regimen. I put it on before i go to bed, as it IS very greasy. The packaging is both perfect for a purse, but its also a bit difficult to open. I'll manage.

Great cuticle repair salve. I use this at night (too greasy for day time use) on my dry and snagged cuticles (I pick at them *sigh* bad habit)...

packaging is transportable, but because it's such a greasy product, i recommend only using at night. Also, one time I bought a tin that wouldn't even open! so tricky.

on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. It really smooths your cuticles.
Only drawbacks are its smell (personal opinion, lemon scent is not that great) and it's really greasy. :/
Anyways, it still gets the job done and leaves your nails looking pretty!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best cuticle cream ever! It comes in a cute little tin that is easy to open. Upon opening a delicious smell wafts from the tin.
This product has really strengthened my nails from excess nail polish use! I applied this to all my finger nails one night before I went to bed by next morning my nails were already harder and stronger and shinier. This could be a HG product for the nails! ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome... works very well. Does what is says it will do. Try it! :) SMELLS GOOOOOD!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really expensive :(

pros:
- moisturizes the cuticles well and takes care of them
- smells like pure lemon (good in my opinion :D )

Cons;
- too much money
- so greasy and rubs off on anything touched after
- SUPER HARD TO OPEN AT TIMES
- so smalllllllll
- works same as oil on cuticle ....?

not worth it unless u wanna pamper and buy for no reason at all :P

Popular Treatments