August 27, 2014 | 1868 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Makeuportakeout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best. I love that it was so easy!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this because I thought it would help moisturize my cuticles and help with my nails which are prone to cracking and peeling. It's quite waxy and hard in the container which makes it difficult to get enough product to rub into my fingers. It's also greasy and takes a lot of rubbing to get it to sink in. The scent is nice and lemony but isn't very strong. Overall, it's ok, but I like Lush's Lemony Flutter more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Smells AMAZING! Very natural and works wonders for the skin around your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know this product has a ton of reviews but I wanted to add my two cents anyway. It's so good! Clean lemony smell that I love, very creamy shiny salve that is fun to put on. If I put it on before bed, my nail beds are soft and healthy-looking in the morning. It's a little greasy and the tin can be hard to put back together once the salve is on your hands, but still great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am a chronic cuticle biter/picker and I always keep this on hand in my pocket or purse to rub in whenever the urge strikes (which is very frequent!). Keeps my cuticles and the skin around my nails moisturized and smooth. This "cream" has a firm, balm-like texture and the wax softens beautifully by warming it up with a few swipes of my finger around the tin. I love the smell too, it's fresh and lemony but not overpowering (can't smell it unless I put my nose right up to my hands) nor sweet. Sinks in well and is not overly greasy - I use a 'stronger' balm at night (Qtica) but this is perfect for daytime use when you don't want something too heavy or sticky on your hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by pixelprincess

I like this treatment - it does moisturize the cuticles and is more easily portable than oil products. However, the lid doesn't screw on so it can fall off in your makeup bag.
However, now that it's gotten colder and dryer I have found this is no longer effective as a cuticle moisturizer for me. It works wonderfully for summer, but I need a heavier oil treatment for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hslo

I love the smell of this cuticle cream. Actually, its consistency feels more like a cuticle balm, and I have to rub it a bit to get enough on my finger to apply on my cuticles. But it's really effective at keeping them soft and moisturized. It's also a lot more convenient for travel than cuticle oil.

My only gripes would that while it's very moisturizing, it still doesn't match using cuticle oil 100%. The silver tin is handy for traveling, but I would have preferred something with a lid that can screw tight instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

I bought this after reading the great reviews here. I was using OPI cuticle oil but I found it too greasy. And I hated that the bottle leaked when I traveled. This tin is just perfect. It fits in my makeup pouch. It moisturizes my cuticle well and it's not too greasy. I love the lemon-y smell as well. I'm only not too crazy about the metal tin. Sometimes I find it hard to open. I think a twisted lip would be easier to use. Anyhow will definitely buy again. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waldsen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. Pretty strong lemony scent, so don't expect this to be mild.

Good for cuticles and preventing hangnails.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product!
I have had the same tin for a few years.
Wish it came packaged differently, so I didn't have to dip my fingers in it.
It leaves my cuticles moisturized and smelling lovely.