August 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by onemom5rugrats

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One word. AMAZING. For those who have not been getting great results... it take a little practice and proper application as some others have stated. You should not even end up with fibers on your face if you are sealing it properly with the gel. I have next to NO lashes. This stuff is incredible! Give it another chance if you gave up after a time or two.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lgdevine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 3D fiber mascara did not work for me. At the end of the day around afternoon, starts to irritate my eyes. Tried it for a week or 2 and thought it was something else, then switched back to my regular Maybelline. It is the Younique brand that irritates and burns my eyes. Also, followed the instructions and my eye lashes did not come close to the picture on the pamphlet. Not satisfied at all and spent $35 on mascara... total waste of my $.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rocketqueen1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am really loving this stuff! It's not perfect because it tends to clump and look like spider legs if you don't use a metal lash comb. My lashes have never looked this long in any mascara before (even Too Faced "Better Than False Lashes").

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SensualChaos

This product is incredible. I am a licensed makeup artist, and this product is the only mascara that I use on myself or clients. To those that arn't that impressed with it, or complain about fibers in the eyes...chances are that you are not applying it correctly. I've read countless reviews of this nature and most of them say "I watched..[multiple] tutorial vids.." ok, here's the thing...watching tutorial vids is a great way to learn new things. This is actually how I got into the makeup profession and I have learned countless techniques that I use daily from these vids. However, the vids will not ever replace good, old fashioned PRACTICE. You might gain the knowledge of how to apply the product, but does this always equate actually doing it correctly? It very rarely does. I have taken multiple makeup courses, attended numerous seminars ect..taught by the real pros and it still took me about 2 weeks of using it every day before I learned to get it perfect every time on myself. Then, you have to factor in that everyone is unique. The techniques that work for one, almost never works for all, so..you want to learn multiple techniques then practice each of them over and over until you master (or even discover your own technique) that works for you. This isn't a product that you can get home, rip into and the first application look perfect. But, if you'll invest the time into learning the product and how to apply it on YOUR unique lashes, there is no way that you won't love it. I've been using this product since Younique first started advertising it, use it daily on myself and on every client I work with and out of hundreds, I've never had one person say anything except that they loved it. I have ordered this product (as well as a lot of other Younique products, they are all amazing, although I do agree with the reviewer that stated that their skin care is where they do the best, it's incredible!!) again and again and will continue to do so. It's all about practice and getting the technique right for YOU!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by asyoulikeit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Full disclosure. My 52 year old daughter is so in love with this product that she has become a distributor. I'm not quite as excited about it. I've only tried it twice and I do believe with practice I MAY become as excited as my daughter. Plusses……..excellent packaging; easy application; no raccoon eyes; easy removal with facial wash only. So far, I'm still getting a few fibers in my eyes when applying and a few fibers on my cheeks at the same time. A great hint my daughter tells her customers: hold both tubes in one hand and complete one eye at a time. I believe, as another reviewer stated, that mascara can be eliminated all together. Apply gel - apply fibers - apply gel. Repeat as desired.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LuckyLynndee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite new makeup item! I get asked if I get lash extensions when I wear this! I love it. It does take extra time and effort to really get your lashes perfect.. But to me, it's worth it. I have medium length, kind of thin lashes. I love getting extensions but I'm a mom of two little girls and finding the time to have a 1-2 hour appt every 2 weeks is too hard for me. So I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cindykuhlman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have bought the mascara and do not like it return it they have a money back guarantee sometimes a defective one is out there so maybe return and ask for a replacement everyone I know of who tried this mascara loves it. Younique cannot keep it in stock it is selling so fast. You have to make sure you start and end with the gell and make sure you put enough gel on at the end to seal in the fibres.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Jens971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I can't believe how it makes my eyelashes look. In fact I have been asked several times if my eyelashes were real. Worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Jewel2521

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lot of work to put on but it's ok. Doesn't work like the pictures online but it's decent enough. Wouldn't use it everyday and may not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by paizlyrain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a bit cumbersome to put on so I don't wear it everyday but there is no denying the length and fullness of this product! I love it when I take the time to use it. If you don't typically take the time to apply mascara correctly and go deep to the roots and 'wiggle' the wand and go all the way to the ends you could get some clumping but when you take the time to do it right this stuff is amazing!