November 23, 2014 | 1560 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JemSmiles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes I do sale this product. But at one point I did not. My sister in law who some of my fellow presenters may know Amanda B. Let me try the mascara. I will say there is a technique to applying this product. If you have fibers falling off during the day, well ladies you are not apply it right.
I decided to become a presenter because 1, I love my lashes & how they look. 2 I believe in this company & it's products.
I also work in a dental field where I am in people's mouths all day long, as they stare at my eyes. That's how I make my sales;). But i love all the others products as we'll. I use them all daily.
If you do buy from a presenter, there is a return policy so use it. I have had happy customers. But to each is own!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried for the first time today. Love it! I had little time this morning, so I quickly applied them... While not perfect (my fault...rushed) they still impressed me. I have had ZERO fall out all day. I think maybe the ones with the fallout issue aren't sealing them with the gel? I don't know. But I had no problem with that. I will definitely buy again! Also... I am NOT affiliated with Younique whatsoever. Don't sell it, and this was my first Younique product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by j2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I have tried tons of mascaras over the yrs and even though this might take an extra min or 2 it is worth it. I would totally buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. No. Just no on this product. Price is exorbitant for what it is--

Fiber-y, clumpy mess

Awful for contact wearers

Don't believe the hype you see on Instagram. It's ALL hype. And a pyramid scheme to boot.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupDoll3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have Revlon $9 mascara that works better. This mascara is clumpy, irritates the eyes (a lot!), and leaves fibers on your face throughout the day. I hope everyone does research before waisting their $. there is way better cheaper mascaras. truth is these representatives are pyramid schemers. They're selling a product that DOESNT WORK WELL! I wouldn't be surprised if some of their pics are taken wearing a good mascara (not youniques) just to try and sell theirs. Smh ! I am a makeup artist, no one I know likes this product. $30 down the drain .

Funny how the positive comments are by reps, and the negative comments are from the buyers!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mfoucheux

***IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS PRODUCT, THERE IS A 14-DAY RETURN POLICY TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND (EXCLUDING S&H)!!! STOP COMPLAINING IF YOU KEPT THE MASCARA AND DIDN'T LIKE IT! THE REASON YOU "WASTED YOUR MONEY" WAS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T RETURN IT!***

Before I begin this review, I would like to say that I am a Younique Independent Presenter. I became a presenter because I LOVE this product! I put my time and effort into this business. Now, onto the review...

I'm not sure why there are users on here that are being down-right ugly. I don't believe that this is a product that women are getting tricked into buying. If the customer doesn't LOVE IT, there is a 14-day return policy - no need to gripe about wasting your money when you can get it back!

One of my favorite attributes offered by this product is it's "water resistant" trait. It's great for these hot, sweaty days in Louisiana when it feels like my face is melting off - no more raccoon eyes from smudged mascara! But as soon as I'm ready to remove it, it instantly begins to wash off with soap and water in the shower. Again, there is no "raccoon" effect when I look in the mirror after washing my face - it comes off super clean.

Some people automatically believe that this is for people with stubby lashes - this is not the case! I have long, full lashes, and I use it every day to give my eyes a WOW factor. There is virtually no clumping, and NO, the fibers DO NOT fall in my eyes and all over my face. If this happens to you, you are using the product INCORRECTLY. This also touches base with contacts - if you use it CORRECTLY, the fibers aren't going to get in your eyes and contacts.

Another note - this product takes some practice to perfect! I will be honest - the first time I tried it out, I didn't see that wow factor I was looking for, but I kept trying and got that awesome look I was going for. Just like any makeup, practice makes perfect.

I use this product every day, and it even makes me feel more comfortable with wearing less liners and shadows - it's just as impressive by itself. I hope that if you ever purchase Younique 3D Mascara for yourself, you give it some time and be optimistic about it. If you don't like it, RETURN IT - their customer service is awesome. And if you LOVE IT, that's great! Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by 1017

The fibers irritate like crazy. There are many better options out there that won't freak out your eyes and mess up your makeup. Some drugstore brands as well as many higher ends have had fiber mascaras for years at a fraction of the cost that don't get as messy.

Also, my other big gripe with this product is the pyramid type sales program. Many of these positive reviews are written by people who are selling the stuff. It is just like that Nerium AD stuff as far as the home sales, pyramid, hype sales stuff. I can not tell you how many people I have seen go from P90x sales/coaching pyramid to their Shakeology, then they get on Nerium AD and then to Younique...always looking for the get rich quick that never happens. Fiber mascaras are not new and there are many other cheaper, less irritating options. Please, do some research on this first...your own research...not what a rep provides you. Try cheaper fiber mascaras first too.

8 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by gmusic

I absolutely love this mascara! As I get older (I'm 35 now) I've noticed my lashes have thinned out a lot. This mascara gives me the volume I need because of the fibers. I do one coat of my regular mascara, the gel, the fibers and the gel again to seal the fibers. Then I curl my lashes. People who complain about clumps are probably putting too much on, which will happen with ANY mascara. I absolutely LOVE my 3D fiber lash mascara!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by marymaryquitecontrary0303

Ditto to the negatives, would not use again. Doesn't work well for contact lens/spectacle wearers - clumps up and leaves marks on glasses.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MissGinaDarling

I got the chance to try this and I'm a bit mixed about it. Yes, it gives you more volume and length but the process is very time consuming and messy. Would I use it daily? No. I would if I had time to kill and felt like getting a little fancy though. Beware of building it up. It gets very messy and clumpy. Lash comb will comb out the clumps but it'll also take off the fibers you brushed on, making you lose some volume and length.