Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 6/6/2008 10:59:00 PM

Not a bad product to clean my brushes with ..but didn't like it for my hair. Aveda Detox is a million times better.

on 5/19/2008 4:20:00 PM

I used to use Suave's Daily Clarifying shampoo but it used to dry my hair out a little, not to mention it smelled a little medicinal for my taste. I love the Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo because it is super cheap at $1, which is great for my college budget, and it really cleans my hair without stripping it. The yummy scent is a plus!

on 5/11/2008 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a great clarifying shampoo. It gets rid of all the gunk in my hair from styling products without stripping my hair of its natural oils. My hair comes out being softer and has even more volume. I love this shampoo and its conditioner so much. A great bargain at $1 a bottle, excellent. It smells awesome too.

on 4/26/2008 1:15:00 PM

There aren't many products I can say I'm loyal to, and definitely no entire lines, but I return to this shampoo and conditioner--either or both, at any given time--what seems like every other bottle I go through. You won't believe what less than a dollar will buy you. Pretty easy to find lately, too. This green goo does its job and smells great doing it. Scent lingers, but not all day. I'm not into smelling sweet-fruity, so it is odd that I like this smell on me at all. More important, it doesn't strip color; good amount of suds. I have fine hair and lots of it, sometimes I dye it red. And the coloring doesn't stop the oil, which this stuff cleans without too much drying. Love this stuff.

on 3/28/2008 9:52:00 PM

Dirt cheap, smells amazing, works wonders with my fine hair... I'm in love.

Eyes: Violet

Every now and then, a girl's got to clarify. I love the effect of silicones on my hair, but they do build up (I have stick straight hair with volume, medium to coarse strands, very thick). My regular shampoo & conditioner (now) don't have any silicones, but my styling products sure do. And every now and again I will use a shampoo with silicones. Silicones.... waxes..... all kinds of things..... can make your hair stop feeling like your hair after a while.

This Kiwi Lime Squeeze stuff is great for starting fresh. I use it about twice a month, and it does a great job. I can't believe it's as inexpensive as it is! The conditioner, I'm not such a fan of, but I do love this shampoo for clarifying. I wouldn't use it every day or even every week - but twice a month or so takes care of any buildup for me

on 3/7/2008 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I use this every few weeks to refresh my hair & get rid of any styling product buildup. A little drying but does not strip my color. Super cheap. Plus I love the scent

on 2/14/2008 2:32:00 PM

Better than Suave Clarifying Shampo, I think. Smells okay, rinses clean, went through a whole bottle of this and it did not dry out my hair. Though I've been into more natural shampoos lately, I would probably buy this one again.

on 2/3/2008 1:30:00 AM

This is my HG shampoo. I've used it almost every day for a year now. It's 99 cents, cleans my hair thouroughly, and doesn't strip it dry. I'm very picky about hair products -- my others are in Kerastase's line. I have thick hair, a little coarse that's uncolored.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had a bad hair day today and picked up this Lime Squeeze Clarifying shampoo & conditioner on my way home from work at the grocery store. This smells awesome! It washed all the buildup of hair spray out, I could tell my hair was clean in the shower but not stripped. I even used the matching conditioner, what the heck for .99 cents. I left the conditioner in while I washed up and it rinsed out so easy. That shower was like a spa treatment, it wased all my troubles and hair buildup away for $1.98 :-) Now I'm in a better mood with soft, clean hair drying by itself. I hope this leads to a better hair day tomorrow. Reference: my hair is very fine, not much of it, highlights & lowlights, I use lots of product to build volume & texture.

Popular Shampoos