January 31, 2015 | 2091 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by babygirl218

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price: really inexpensive like $3 so i dout this would put a dent in your pocket

Packaging: i loove the pump!

Pros:
Cleanses face
makes me oil free
controls breakouts

Cons:
doesn't remove makeup

When i use it: i use this in the morning:)

Overall: i like this cleanser it definetly kept my pimples at bay b/c just a few days ago i stopped using it and just used the one i did at night in the morning since i ran out. OMFG i got a huge pimple and a zit. My face was also soooo verry oily it was nasty. we bought one the other day and the zit went away the pimple is almost gone too.

i'm on my 2nd bottle of this stuff!!! ii would definetly buy one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by melbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is THE best facial cleanser ever! I've been breaking out weekly from cystic acne (due to my old facial cleansers and makeup to cover up breakouts which just made things worst.....GRRRRRR). I have combo skin type, and even though this is for sensitive skin, it works like MAGIC. I've tried so many cleanser and scrubs and they never work....they actually made me break out more often causing huge cystic acne to appear. I've did a little research and the ingredients are exactly like the Purpose facial cleanser except for two extra ingredients. Other facial cleansers just made my face worst but this heaven sent product IS AMAZING!!! Obviously nothing works right away but it's been three weeks for me and I can say with full confidence that I haven't broken out in acne, especially cystic acne ever since. My face is finally starting to go back to the clean and clear way it was before the breakouts :p. Remember, it takes time for things to work so give it three weeks. My acne didn't start disappearing, that's right DISAPPEARING till the third week. And I notice my acne was getting better in the first and two weeks. One thing to remember when it comes to facial cleansers is not what skin type the facial cleanser is made for but the ingredients in it. I learn that the hard way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by tjhof54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG cleanser, it's mild, non-irritating, odorless. It foams up well, removes makeup, and rinses off completely. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore in the drugstores where I live. I found Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming cleanser, and thankfully it's just as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by pinkelephants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great cleanser for the price. I got this for $3 at Wal-Mart. I've been using Philosophy's cleanser for about a year and have had the worst clogged pores. I didn't even think about changing cleansers. C&C sensitive cleans my face amazingly well without drying it out completely (Purity was horrible about that). A bottle of this lasts a long time and it foams up nicely. I can use this to take off my eye makeup without any irritation. I love when I find something that works and is cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by x3Artificial

I love this cleanser, it foams so easily and literally takes all the gunk off my face. It reduced the numbers of acne I usually get.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by sharon517

Not impressed. I'm a fan of a rich lathering face washes and this just didn't deliver for me. It does last a long time, but no matter how much i added water i couldn't get a sufficient lather going in my hands. I bought it on sale, and won't buy it again. I noticed no difference in my skin during, or after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really hesitant to try this at first because I haven't really liked Clean & Clear products in the past, but I'm sooo glad I decided to try it. It was only $3 at Walmart and I had a dollar off coupon, so I only ended up paying $2! I use it twice in the shower. The first time is to remove my makeup...I even rub it over my (closed) eyes and it removes all of my eye makeup without burning. After my makeup is removed, I use it again to actually cleanse my skin. I have pretty dry skin and this doesn't dry it out at all. After I use this, my skin still feels moisturized but clean. Most cleaners make my skin really red and dry and tight, but this doesn't. I was worried that this would not prevent breakouts since it does not contain salicylic acid or anything like that in it, but I have not broken out at all since I have started using it in the past month or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by peachgirly

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser! I finally found a face wash that does not irritate my sensitive skin( especially when Retin A Micro's side effects appear) or dry out my face like other cleansers. Thank you Clean and Clear! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by cnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this for washing my make-up before using my actual cleanser! It removes all the make up and oil off your face. At first I wasnt so sure about how youre really supposed to care for your face but after watching some YT and researched it for myself, I finally got my skincare regimen down and I am happy with the results I'm getting.

After a day of work and a night out, the first thing I do is wash my face with this cleanser to remove all my makeup, dirt and oil. Then I wash my face with Clean&Clear Acne Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser to prevent acne and clean deep down my pores. And that's basically it. I dont use toners because I learned that it causes your skin to produce more oil due to the excessive drying from the alcohol in it and I don't moisturize my skin before I sleep. I just let my natural oils do the moisturizing (I have natually oily skin.. I get oily after a good 20 mins) and I let me skin breath while I'm asleep.

Try this cleanser for removing your makeup before you use other cleansers after.. it saves a lot of money if you use expensive cleansers and this cleanser makes your skin feel really soft. I could use this every couple of hours if I wanted to without overdrying my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Marie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this to be too drying. For reference, I have dry skin around my eyes and on my cheeks. T-zone is normal to a little oily by the end of the day. On the plus side, no irritation/redness from this. I think this cleanser would be great for someone with oily skin. For me, ShiKai (available at WF) remains my HG. Just wish it was a little less $$$.